Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo

Perfect for dull, oily hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo!
Tara Z.
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: CVS
This dry shampoo definitely refreshes my hair & eliminates the oil. I will say both types of this brand I have tried have made my hair a bit wet before drying to powder. It still works well in the end, but odd that I feel my hair get a bit wet and have to give it ~ 30 seconds to dry.
Alana D.
Fort Myers, FL
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alana D.
I was never a fan of dry shampoo until I came across this product! It smells SO good and keeps my hair looking so fresh, even after 3-4 days of no washed! There is never any residue left behind! Absolute best! Nothing can compare to the Aussie product line!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,039 reviews
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lisa F.
I normally don’t buy Aussie Hair products besides, Aussie Flora Aura Scent Boost Spray. However, a friend of mine had this dry shampoo and I tried it out and really liked it. When it comes to hair products, I’m always looking for products that create volume and body without weighing my hair down and making it flat or oily. This dry shampoo adds texture to my hair, absorbs excess oil and doesn’t leave a white residue. It has Australian Jojoba oil and doesn’t have any sulfates as well. It’s definitely a great dry shampoo that I’ll continue to use.
Raphaela M.
Omaha, NE
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Raphaela M.
Get four dry shampoo. Smells great and does it job, also pretty cheap. May not work great on all brunettes.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hustle Sulfate-Free Dry Shampoo limpia el cabello para eliminar la suciedad y la grasa de la raíz. Con una infusión de aceite de jojoba australiano, este champú seco sin sulfatos limpia sin estropear tu estilo. Para que pueda lucir ese aspecto texturizado incluso en los días en que no se lavan.Huele AaNéctar de cítricos jugosos, pera y melocotón. Libre de sulfatos y preocupaciones.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
I purchased this Aussie brand dry shampoo from my local Cub Foods a number of weeks ago, and like to use it from time to time when my hair is 'acting up' and getting to be oilier than I might prefer, as I have sort of 'combination hair' (in a similar sense to how some people, myself included, have combo skin), where my scalp/root area is often normal to oily, whereas my ends of my hair tend to run on the thinner, drier, and sometimes a little more damaged side, comparatively speaking. What I like about this dry shampoo is that it is quick and convenient for as mentioned when my hair is acting up and becoming more oily in the scalp area, it actually smells pretty good - fairly peachy (well... artificial peachy lol) scented as opposed to straight alcoholy scent, it can be distributed easily into your hair, and absorbs/eliminates oiliness well. Something I think that could be improved about this product is that it tends to leave a off white residue in parts of the hair where it was misted prior to you rubbing it in pretty thoroughly. Also it can get slightly 'crunchy' feeling in your hair, but that is only if you use more than needed for your hair situation, from what I can tell. From what I could recall, the price point was pretty reasonable, and this is an overall good dry shampoo product I would be likely to recommend to other like family members and friends.
Kristen  W.
Concord, NC
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristen  W.
I have tried a lot of dry shampoos, and I do like this one. It smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair appear oily the next day like some dry shampoos do. I will give this product a 7!
Sarah Kate S.
Bella Vista, AR
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah Kate S.
So far I really like this. No white residue and smells great! Definitely going to continue using and if I find I don’t end up loving I’ll add a new review! :)
Angelica C.
Whitestone
this product is okay. it works in the moment but in like 4 hours it wears off and makes your hair even more greasy than it was before. and it always leaves a white residue on my dark hair
Kayla P.
Amsterdam, NY
Aussie Tousle Hustle Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kayla P.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been on the hunt for an affordable dry shampoo and this one stands to be the best ! Not only is it affordable for this broke college student but it leaves my hair feeling clean even days after washing my hair. It doesn’t leave any residue which is great for people with scalps prone to build up like me and it smells so good! Anyone who needs an affordable dry shampoo that actually leaves your hair clean, this is for you!

Looking for your answer?