BY AUSSIE #73 in Shampoo

Perfect for dry or damaged hair in need of a totally miraculous overhaul.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Ready for an new miracle makeover? Our Total Miracle 7-in-1 Shampoo is latest innovation for clean, revitalized hair. Get the moisturizing frizz control system that makes your hair silky smooth while strengthening it against damage. It’s also serum infused to detangle hair revealing a healthy, fabulous shine. That’s 7 exceptional benefits in one effortless bottle.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse clean and be wowed by your newly replenished mane.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, , Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Review for: 12.1oz more...
I have thick dry hair that I normally wash only 1-2 times a week because it is so dry and hard to brush when wet. I have only used this product once but I like it. I used it with the 7 in 1 conditioner. The shampoo lathers well and with the conditioner I was easily able to brush my hair out and it dried nicely and I was happy worth how it looked. It definitely was moisturizing but did not weigh my hair down or make it greasy like done other products I have tried. It does not have a distinctive smell, I do like when shampoo smells rwally good but no smell is fine too and I feel like it did what the bottle said it would. I will have to use it more to determine if it helps with breakage and split ends which is a problem I have with my hair. I recieved this product free from influenser to test and review and all the comments are my own opinion.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
This shampoo is ridiculously amazing! I have never used a shampoo with so much slip! It’s so good that you can detangle with it! It doesn’t dry out your hair but it definitely gets it clean! And did I mention the price is super low! If you have not tried this shampoo yet you need to go to your nearest Wal-Mart or Target!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 12.1oz more...
Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7n1 Shampoo and their Conditioner are probably the best thing to come from Aussie... If you want my brutal honest opinion, I don’t care for Aussie products... I only use the Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7n1 if I’m desperate and out of my other shampoos and conditioners... I will say that every Aussie shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used makes my hair feel like straw except for the Aussie Total Miracle... I don’t know how I ever used Aussie hairspray to create that late 80’s, early 90’s wave! Just the smell of it takes me back but I won’t be buying any Aussie products ever again!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I've been re-buying this product for months now because it is so affordable and works great! I feel like since using this, my hair has been repaired and looks nice. It has made my hair very smooth and manageable.
A D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 12.1oz, Aussie Total Miracle 7N1 Shampoo more...
Love this product as it leaves my hair so nice and soft. It compares to a leave in conditioner and isn't heavy for fine treated hair. It's super easy to lather away and has such a nice scent to it that I always get compliments. I definitely will buy this again and recommend for others to try.
Cody S.
Fremont
Review for: 30oz more...
I swear by this product 100% I have really bad dry hair and scalp problems. When I use this, just once along with the conditioner, my hair is so silky smooth and feels very soft and beautiful. I will never use another shampoo again
Sheridan S.
Alvo
Review for: 30oz, 12.1oz, 26.2oz more...
WOMEN STOP USING THIS PRODUCT!!
This product not only has sulfa ingredients that effect your hair long term but actually can worsen your hair over time. It can cause a dry scalp, itchy scalp and dehydration hair. I know many women say it helps but that is short term!! Long term is bad news.
Madison M.
Review for: 12.1oz more...
I absolutely LOVE aussie shampoo and the whole brand of it. It has a great coconut smelling scent to it and it last quite a few days when it comes to smell. The bottle is super cute and purple and it stands out anywhere. Whenever I think of purple I think of Aussie. It a very nice smooth creamy lotion like feel when it comes out. I feel like this brand really cleans your hair for it being a drug store product. It also has kangaroos (which Australia has) hence why it's called "aussie" who doesn't love kangaroos. I recommend this to any gender or age. 5 stars for sure.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite of all time. It smells so great and it really makes my hair so smooth! As soon as my hair is dry you can feel the softness. It also leaves such a nice shine to it. Great for dry and brittle hair. I purchase mine at my local target!
Jessica G.
Hollister
Love this product. It leaves my hair so freak and silky. It smells amazing. I buy from walmart because they always have a deal on a double pack. This is my go to shampoo. I would.highly recommend if you want silky smooth good smelling hair.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Is the total miracle collection effective? I use other Aussie brands and I've never tried this. I have sensitive hair.
Tex S.
Ashland
Worth trying? This was recommended to me by a friend. My hair lately is just sort of puffy ?? and I think it may be the type of shampoo I've been using the last couple months. She said it'll make my hair silky smooth. True?
Bint A.
Did you notice any changes in your hair when using this shampoo?
Ashton G.
Has anyone with coloured hair ever used this? I'm looking for a good affordable conditioner and shampoo to use and I have highlighted hair. I want make sure I'm not buying something that's going to be bad for the color!
Kelly S.
What does this smell like?