BY AUSSIE #2 in Conditioner

Do miracles exist? Totally! Our new Total Miracle 7-in-1 Conditioner is the real deal for moisturizing your mane. Get the frizz control system that makes your hair silky smooth and strong. This conditioner is serum infused to detangle hair revealing a healthy, fabulous shine. That’s 7 exceptional benefits in one effortless bottle.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into ends. Wait 2 minutes and watch as the miracle unfolds. Rinse clean and radiate.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this really help very dry damaged bleached hair?2 Answers
  • Does these products using for curly hair or stright??2 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? 8 Answers
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
I have bleached hair and went to all sulfate free lines.After being super unhappy with how dry my hair was and how terrible it was breaking, I read up on recommendations, and heard great reviews, so I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did! I tried the 7 in 1 shampoo and 7 in 1 conditioners (the moist and strength) and some joico k-pac. My hair has never looked or felt better. I usually have to dry or straighten my hair for it to look good but with this combo it dried nicely and still has moisture! I'm super impressed! And you just CAN'T beat the price!
Angela P.
I was sent this product complimentary to review and of course am always honest regardless of that purpose, but I really liked this conditioner! I have naturally pretty oily hair and don't tend to love conditioner because of it, but I do have breakage, so I do use it mainly on my ends. However, this one does not weigh my hair down even if I use it throughout my entire hair and it smells like HEAVEN (if you love coconut scented hair products, that is). I probably will purchase it once I run out because it's inexpensive and I love the smell!
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This is a great line. My entire family loves it and it's hard to find something my youngest son actually likes. He has very dry frizzy curly hair. And I have fashion colored hair so which conditioner I use plays a big role for me. I only wish I loved the dry shampoo as much as the rest of the line. I love this shampoo and conditioner! This conditioner leaves my hair not only moisturized but soft, smooth, and shiny. I think this is a salon quality product with more affordable prices! *i was sent this product to review from influenster.*
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
My hair is extremely thick. i enjoy the thicker, creamier consistency of this conditioner as opposed to the liquidier formula some conditioners have. I love that it is the size of a beauty supply conditioner, and I don't have to spend much money at all. I believe I bought it for 5.99 at Target. Also, I absolutely love the pump bottle since a thick consistency conditioner is a pain to squeeze out of the bottle. This is a problem I often encounter with the Garnier conditioners. Overall, I love this conditioner and will likely repurchase.
Sabrina C.
Topock, AZ
This stuff really is a "miracle" worker!! I had my hair bleached and it was feeling in pretty bad shape. I was on a budget at the time so I picked up this conditioner hoping that it would help and I was so unbelievably blown away! I've been using this for a couple of months now and my hair feels incredible. My hair doesn't feel dry anymore, it doesn't split or break at the ends, the color is still beautiful. This is just an amazing product and if you have damaged hair I would DEFINITELY recommend checking this out!
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have always been a fan of the Aussie brand so I might be a bit biased but I do love the brand. The Aussie haircare products never seem to disappoint. The 7 in 1 is just another Aussie product I will continue to purchase.
I love the scent although it is not the original Aussie scent I am used to. Leaves hair clean and smelling great. Not too strong but lasts long enough. The texture of the 7 in 1 is thick and covers well. Rinses out easy. Leaves no oily residue, does not dry hair out.

Sabrina H.
Great Falls, MT
I have brown combination hair and my daughter has long blond dry hair. I don't like a ton of products all over my bathroom. This product I have found works well for both of our hair types. The smell is also nice not too over powering. It is also nice after you wash you can still smell it but not too much. The texture is also nice not too runny where it won't stay on your hair but also not too thick that you can't coat all of your hair. I recommend you try it.
Leah R.
Saint George, UT
Aussie's most amazing product yet. It really does do wonders for my hair. I used to use the Moist conditioner & that worked beautifully, until this 7 in 1 came out. It IS a total miracle. I cannot believe how soft my hair is; softer than anyone else's for sure. It smells like a tropical exotic island throughout the whole day & it's totally affordable !! It never gets dry, or static, or coarse. My hair is the envy of all my friends; and this is my secret.
Jordan T.
Absolutly one of my favorite hair conditioners I have ever tried!! I swap hair products every few weeks just to try nee things and to keep my hair from falling into a repetitive stage with certain products. This keeps my hair soft and bouncy. I have naturally thick and curly hair and this is just what it need after I flat iron it or use any king of damaging products (hsir dye etc). I do adore the pump despenser and the smell is also so plesant!
Courtney H.
Honestly it doesn't get much better then the Aussie products. They always leave my hair looking FLAWLESS. I have very damaged hair from years of dying and this is the only thing that has saved it. But am I the only one that hates the smell?! 😂 it's not a huge deal to me but I'm just not the biggest fan of the smell. It's an affordable product that works! I highly recommend ☺️💕💫
Katie O.
I really want to try this, where do they for sure sell it? I could guess but does anyone know for a fact?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
Can this be used as a deep conditioner?
Doreen M.
Does this make your hair oily?
Jodie O.
Pawtucket, RI
How well does it actually work?!?! I have a lot of hair and lots of curls .. And i seem to go through a lot of product