BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry or damaged hair in need of a totally miraculous overhaul.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Do miracles exist? Totally! Our new Total Miracle 7-in-1 Conditioner is the real deal for moisturizing your mane. Get the frizz control system that makes your hair silky smooth and strong. This conditioner is serum infused to detangle hair revealing a healthy, fabulous shine. That’s 7 exceptional benefits in one effortless bottle.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into ends. Wait 2 minutes and watch as the miracle unfolds. Rinse clean and radiate.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this really help very dry damaged bleached hair?2 Answers
  • Does these products using for curly hair or stright??2 Answers
  • Have any natural/curly girls tried this conditioner? Is i...1 Answers
Nicole K.
Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo and Conditioner Dual PackAussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
When I first became natural I struggled with trying to find the best shampoos I've tried so faith free Cantu xcetera and nothing seems to help my curls or my conditioning and I wanted to find a shampoo conditioning regiment and I never thought about this product until I was looking at YouTube reviews and a young lady said she grew her hair out using this I am now going on a year natural and my hair has went from nape went to a little past my shoulder which is progress I use this every week and especially as a cleansing conditioner I also run through conditioner because I use it as my cowash and when I want to deep deep treatment I use something else but for Bi weekly or every two weeks for deep conditioner the three minute conditioner Works awesome
roya a.
Los Angeles , CA
for some reason, i’ve never thought to even give this brand a try. a friend of mine with curly dry hair and swore by it. so I tried it and now i’m stuck. no matter what, I go back to this. i️ think my hair got used to it so I started using it as a treatment as opposed to a daily conditioner. I wash my hair as normal and throw the conditioner in- as I would a mask- throw my hair up and do the rest of my duties in the shower then rinse this out last. hair will never feel more soft!!!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: 12.1oz more...
This conditioner smells great. It has a coconut smell to me. It is pretty thick so it doesn’t take much to get the job done. Meaning a little goes a long way! It makes my hair feel very soft. And it does seem to be making it look healthier.
Shey k.
Davie, FL
For a while i had this idea that aussie was NOT made for curly hair and then i bought it one day and i was WRONG. 10/10 for aussie. It makes my hair feel so smooth and soft. I never feel like i need extra moisturizer when i use this. Its not wven expensive either so for people with curly hair we can take a break from the 10+ dollar hair produts and get the 4$ hair product for once and it WORKS!
Alicia A.
My go to shampoo and conditioner! My hair is soft, clean, frizz free, and adds a rock h of volume which is literally what my hair NEEDS! Brought my dark brown, bleach damaged hair back from the grave and kicked the nasty grease that would build up witching hours of a wash to the curb! And the smell is just amazing!
Mckayla B.
This conditioner is really good for washing your hair and helping all of the knots go away that you may get throughout the day. When I do a style in my hair that I know I’m going to get a little bit of knots I just use this and brush my hair afterwards and it makes it much easier to get all of the tangles free.
Ursula P.
Spring, TX
Review for: 26.2oz, 12.1oz more...
This shampoo is amazing. My hair is about 30-32 inches long and the 26.2oz is what I use and it lasts atleast 2-3 months. I have semi dry hair and it soothes it! It smells amazing even after 2 days after washing it. I am a firm believer this shampoo has done amazing things for my hair. Really awesome!
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
Review for: 30.4oz more...
This is a great option if you're looking for an inexpensive moisturizing conditioner. It is super moisturizing for my dry hair and it makes my hair really soft after using it. My only complaint is that it's a little heavy for my taste, but I tend to like very light products, if any at all, in my hair.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: 12.1oz more...
Aussie is the best cheap hair product line out there. This conditioner is amazing and leaves my hair sooo soft! It’s nice and thick too! Leaves my hair smelling wonderful. Totally recommend to people on a budget!! #ausssie
Cindy D.
This miracle conditioner is a life-saver when you have damaged hair. I feel like this conditioner restores your hair even after one use which sounds unbelievable. However, it has left my hair feeling SO soft and healthy after a single use and even more so after multiple uses!
Katie O.
I really want to try this, where do they for sure sell it? I could guess but does anyone know for a fact?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
Can this be used as a deep conditioner?
Doreen M.
Does this make your hair oily?
Jodie O.
Pawtucket, RI
How well does it actually work?!?! I have a lot of hair and lots of curls .. And i seem to go through a lot of product

Walmart