BY AUSSIE

Stacy  S.
Stacy S.
I used this a while ago and the product smells nice and is easy to apply. It makes your hair feel nice and smooth after applying it evenly. I would apply a bit of this and my hair would not feel super hard and stiff. I would use this product every time I curled my hair or put my hair up in a pony tail. It is a good product but it would not last all day. If I applied it at 8:00am, by the afternoon I would already have a few fly-aways that were very noticeable.
leslie m.
leslie m.
Well of course every knows that the brand aussie has an amazing smell which makes it 10 times better, but this spray is really easy to use and a little goes a long way which is good. One spray goes a wide range so it covers a nice amount of hair. Since i started using this i can see that my hair doesn't get damaged as fast as it did before so i know this product works really good. I highly recommend this spray and the price is very reasonable.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this heat styling spray for so many reasons. My favorite is I don't have to sweat it when I straighten my hair. I feel confident that it's protecting my hair. It's super effective and I apply it every time I wash and style my hair so everyday and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. My straight hair will last for two or three days if I don't wash it. I would highly recommend.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Thermal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yaaaass! Okay so i use this little spay every time i straiten or curl my hair and its effects are pretty strog. It protects your hair from the heat of and hair irons you may be using and it dies a great job. It helps your hair remain strong and it jind of helps you style your hair and helps it hold it in place. Its a great product to use!
Aly-baba M.
Aly-baba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is definitely a solid brand if you're on a bit of a budget but still want a product that actually works. I can confidently say this heat styling spray is one of my favorites. I used to straighten my hair every day and would use this every time. It kept my hair protected, shiny, and added a nice scent. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
Rigby, ID
I love Aussie products and this styling spray is one of my favorites. I love the smell of the product! This is a big plus for me. And of course, the product is very effective. I have hard to manage hair (because it is so thick) and this spray really helps me to hold my style together, without making my hair hard and crunchy or greasy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I use this before I flat iron my hair to protect it from a lot of damage and it works wonderful. It doesn't make my hair oily or gross and still leaves it with a beautiful long lasting shine. It is definitely a great value and not expensive at all. I ,however, don't like the smell when I'm ironing over it on my hair.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I didn't like this because it the nozzle didn't spray evenly at all. I would end up with a small part of my hair drenched in product and then the rest wouldn't have any at all. I ended up spraying it in my hands and working it into my hair that way, but it still felt sticky and weighed my hair down.
Alexandrea E.
Alexandrea E.
Thackerville, OK
First time using this product on my hair. Can't complain. My hair is somewhat dry so it protects my hair from getting burnt when I use my hair straightener. I recommend spraying it when your hair is damp. While straightening, you can spray a little on the your hair if it dries up. Great product!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Garland, TX
The product self is pretty good. However, the spray bottle tends to get clogged and they're so much product left in there but I can't use that it's kind of a waste. I gave it three stars because if you can put it into another bottle, it's a good product, it's just not well packaged
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Raleigh, NC
Would this leave my hair stringy if I put this in and let my hair air dry but then curl it the next day? I usually use heat in second day hair.