Aussie Sydney Smooth 12 Hour Anti-Humidity Hair Spray uploaded by Ashley H.Aussie Sydney Smooth 12 Hour Anti-Humidity Hair Spray uploaded by courtney c.

BY AUSSIE #87 in Hairspray

Aussie Sydney Smooth 12 hour Anti-humidity Hair Spray fights frizz so style stays smooth.   Sydney Smooth 12 hr Anti-Humidity Hair Spray, accented with Silk Protein, fends off icky sticky frizz so style stays smooth. Flexible hold Accented with Silk Protein to fend off icky humidity to keep your style stunning. Contains Natural Australian Silk Protein Extracts. Aussie Add some Roo to your do Earth info:  Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Australian Ingredients Questions?   or visit aussie.com. ; see more...

Aussie Sydney Smooth 12 Hour Anti-Humidity Hair Spray
  • "Good for curly hair but better for straight hair to control the frizz caused by humidity." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and isn't greasy on your hair either" in 1 review
  • "I have really curly hair and this will work for a few hours tops." in 1 review
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Awesome. I usually apply this after I get out the shower and do not want to bother with my hair routine. This helps calm my frizz and just have a nice soft curl.
Victoria D.
I only used this once, but it was amazing!! A hairstylist used this on me for a sweet 16. It lasts really long and it helped tame my baby hairs and it made my hair smooth. I had a high ponytail with curls for this party. It kept my hair smooth all day and it was during summer! I really recommend this product.
Melissa Z.
this hairspray is great in the summer. i use it when i want my hair style to stay throughout the day, especially when it is humid. it works well and has helped my hair maintain its shape and style. it smells great. its incredibly affordable. i buy it at cvs
Samantha S.
It works really good, my hair is crazy curly and thick but this is the only thing that holds it. Aussie products smell great too and arent expensive. It doesnt leave my hair feeling heavy or gross which most products do so thats a bonus, i would recommend:)
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I have extremely curly hair that has a mind of its own. Humidity is not my friend. After washing my hair, I apply this product and let my hair air dry. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it does what it says it's going to do.
Genevieve H.
As someone with crazy frizzy hair, especially when it's humid out, then I cannot NOT use something to tame it. I would bathe in this stuff if I could! It keeps my hair sleek and tame throughout the summer in Chicago.
Sandra H.
Redfield, AR
Living in the south, humidity can be a major problem. I have found that this Aussie spray, works as well or better than any salon formula I have tried. The savings on this vs the salon formula is a big plus as well. Smell is out of this world. Love every Aussie product that I have ever tried.
Lindsey H.
Cottleville, MO
This hair spray is great for keeping humidity from ruining my style.  I have very fine thin hair that must be styled to get even a small amount of volume.  My sister with much thicker wavy hair loves it too. I love that it holds all day.  I would recommended this product to others.
Mikayla P.
Coopersville, MI
Need help banishing that mid summer frizz for that sleek updo? Then this is the hair spray for you! It's light weight so you barely feel it, it also won't make your hair crunchy giving you that soft look your going for and it's humidity resistant what more could you ask for?!
Oxy r.
I LOVE Assuie hair sprays !! they have such a good sweet smell to them! i remember a few years ago when i was younger i would only buy this hairspray for the smell of it LOL! but it does work amazing definetly does the job its says it would always great resutls never disappoint
Haley A.
I have curly hair and when it's humid outside my hair turns into a big poof. I've tried different creams and stuff before but does anyone know if this product would help with the frizziness?
Kalleigh G.
Does this product actually get rid of the frizz in your hair?
christy m.
Hastings, NE
Wondering if this is available in a shampoo and conditioner
Misty A.
How well does this work if you live in the Southern US?
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
How effective is it on straightened 3c natural hair?