Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo uploaded by Priscilla T.

BY AUSSIE

Shine Up Your Sheen with a Radiant Clean Take your inner radiance and turn it out to the world - with shiny, happy hair!  Make It Shiny, with touches of natural Guava and Sea Kelp, lets the world see the true you and your sensational, shiny do! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Au.

• "Aussie shampoo actually makes my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Riya D.
I really really like the shampoo. It was gentle on the skin. No irritation what so ever gave some very good shine to the hair. I enjoyed using the shampoo!!! I used it's leave in conditioner after shampoo and hair was really soft after!
Kelsey B.
This product smells AMAZING. I gave it 3 stars because I suffer from a combination, some days my hair can be oily or dry. This product makes my hair super shiny but also very oily to the point where it looks like I didn’t even wash it.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This shampoo was great and I would have loved to have been able to keep using BUT it made my scalp itch SOOOOoo bad. I mean besides that my hair looked amazing!!
kristie c.
Perfect for my wavy hair, especially during summer. Leaves it clean, bouncy and doesn't affect my natural highlights! Smell is long lasting and great for moisturizing the scalp as well. Would absolutely recommend to all my fellow beach lovers
Michelle P.
Perfect. Love this item. I am a satisfied customer when it comes to this brand and its products. Product is easy to apply . I deff would purchase again in the future and do recommend to others. Enjoy the vibes each store hasn
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
I love Aussie’s products, however, I cannot use them for too long. I usually use then during the summer, because during the winter or after prolonged used my hair loses its shine and volume.
Marisa K.
Woden, IA
I usually only use biolage shampoo, but when I feel like I need a change, this is my go to! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling good, and doesn't leave my hair HEAVY or full of residue! I try to switch up my products every couple weeks to make sure my hair doesn't get bored ;)
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not sure about the shine regarding this product but I use this mainly on days when I feel like there is build up in my hair because it gives it a squeaky clean feeling afterwards that I don't get from my usual hydrating/moisture shampoos. I can see why some people find it drying because it basically strips away a lot of product, but I like it for when my hair feels limp and greasy from all the other things I use. Not bad for the price. I would use a good conditioner afterwards though, maybe not the one that is in the same line.
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
I love the product leaves my hair smelling like grapes. i will buy this all the time.
Aussie is great and works wonders for my hair and will not use anything else