Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo

Shine Up Your Sheen with a Radiant Clean Take your inner radiance and turn it out to the world - with shiny, happy hair!  Make It Shiny, with touches of natural Guava and Sea Kelp, lets the world see the true you and your sensational, shiny do! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Au.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“Aussie shampoo actually makes my hair soft.” in reviews
“Definitely recommend it.” in reviews
I love this product because i heard many naturals raving about it and its good for all naturals i love this products because of the ingredients and the way my hair seemed to grow after i began using it in my regimen the right way my hair flourished
Ash, NC
Aussie has this really nice scent to all their stuff and I love it. This helped bring out the shine in my blonde hair. Not a lot but I could tell a difference after a few washes. I’m always looking for anything to make my blonde look lighter and more shiny than having to dye my hair and use all those chemicals dying or highlighting my hair cause I have super fine and thin hair and I try to not use stuff that will damage it. Trying to keep what Little hair I still have and take care of it.
Westmorland, CA
Good quality, it makes my hair so smooth and the smell is so nice. I love how with a few amount it makes so much foam. It makes my hair feel so healthy and beautiful. I am satisfied with this product.
Coral Gables, FL
I love Aussie’s products, however, I cannot use them for too long. I usually use then during the summer, because during the winter or after prolonged used my hair loses its shine and volume.
Lake mills, IA
I usually only use biolage shampoo, but when I feel like I need a change, this is my go to! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling good, and doesn't leave my hair HEAVY or full of residue! I try to switch up my products every couple weeks to make sure my hair doesn't get bored ;)
Perfect for my wavy hair, especially during summer. Leaves it clean, bouncy and doesn't affect my natural highlights! Smell is long lasting and great for moisturizing the scalp as well. Would absolutely recommend to all my fellow beach lovers
Phoenixville, PA
This product smells AMAZING. I gave it 3 stars because I suffer from a combination, some days my hair can be oily or dry. This product makes my hair super shiny but also very oily to the point where it looks like I didn’t even wash it.
Goodwater, AL
Love this product. Provided just the right amount of moisture. Did not dry my hair out. Was very affordable. Did not have a very strong scent, very light smell. Was very pleased with product and would choose it again
Los Angeles, CA
I am not sure about the shine regarding this product but I use this mainly on days when I feel like there is build up in my hair because it gives it a squeaky clean feeling afterwards that I don't get from my usual hydrating/moisture shampoos. I can see why some people find it drying because it basically strips away a lot of product, but I like it for when my hair feels limp and greasy from all the other things I use. Not bad for the price. I would use a good conditioner afterwards though, maybe not the one that is in the same line.
Roanoke, VA
I love the product leaves my hair smelling like grapes. i will buy this all the time. Aussie is great and works wonders for my hair and will not use anything else

Looking for your answer?