Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo uploaded by Priscilla T.

BY AUSSIE

Shine Up Your Sheen with a Radiant Clean Take your inner radiance and turn it out to the world - with shiny, happy hair!  Make It Shiny, with touches of natural Guava and Sea Kelp, lets the world see the true you and your sensational, shiny do! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Au.

• "Aussie shampoo actually makes my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Riya D.
I really really like the shampoo. It was gentle on the skin. No irritation what so ever gave some very good shine to the hair. I enjoyed using the shampoo!!! I used it's leave in conditioner after shampoo and hair was really soft after!
Kelsey B.
This product smells AMAZING. I gave it 3 stars because I suffer from a combination, some days my hair can be oily or dry. This product makes my hair super shiny but also very oily to the point where it looks like I didn’t even wash it.
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
I love Aussie’s products, however, I cannot use them for too long. I usually use then during the summer, because during the winter or after prolonged used my hair loses its shine and volume.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This shampoo was great and I would have loved to have been able to keep using BUT it made my scalp itch SOOOOoo bad. I mean besides that my hair looked amazing!!
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
I love the product leaves my hair smelling like grapes. i will buy this all the time.
Aussie is great and works wonders for my hair and will not use anything else
Marisa K.
Woden, IA
I usually only use biolage shampoo, but when I feel like I need a change, this is my go to! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling good, and doesn't leave my hair HEAVY or full of residue! I try to switch up my products every couple weeks to make sure my hair doesn't get bored ;)
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not sure about the shine regarding this product but I use this mainly on days when I feel like there is build up in my hair because it gives it a squeaky clean feeling afterwards that I don't get from my usual hydrating/moisture shampoos. I can see why some people find it drying because it basically strips away a lot of product, but I like it for when my hair feels limp and greasy from all the other things I use. Not bad for the price. I would use a good conditioner afterwards though, maybe not the one that is in the same line.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
I can never find this product anymore at least not at my local target or Kroger (where I shop most) but back when I could buy this was my go to shampoo in winter to keep up my natural highlights see I'm a red head and in the winter I get to be a deep auburn while in summer spring I have strawberry highlights
Cheryl G.
Rice Lake, WI
The first thing you notice is the amazing smell. The heat from the shower allows this smell to surround you! Leaves your hair feeling clean and moisturized. Good price and offered in bulk so you can stock up and save. I use this daily and it does not dry out my hair. I recommend for everyone!
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love the way that all the products smell I think they smell really good I love the way that makes your hair feel pressure during the summer when your hair can get so dried out compared to other things I like this one a lot and the packaging is great the bottle last a long time and I'm really