BY AUSSIE #17 in Hairspray

Perfect for hair in need of shine and hold.

• Instantly adds shine to dull strands with just one use
• Maximum hold for style that lasts all day
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Ready to take your style to the next level? Aussie Sun Touched Shine Hairspray gives you maximum hold for all day style plus leaves your locks with a high luster, glossy finish. Perfect for sleek ponytails. Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray 2-3 inches away from ends. Style to your liking and shine on to your next destination.

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, , Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
It’s okay. Not my favorite product. It leaves your hair feeling somewhat sticky, and if you’re someone who suffers from frizz (like I do) this product is not your friend. I am definitely not invested in this product, and I probably won’t buy again. Still on the hunt for something better!
Evelin M.
Comanche, TX
I really hate using hairspray, i try to avoid it as much as possible. However, whenever i need to make sure my curls stay in place this is my go too. It doesn’t make my hair feel all crisp like. Also doesn't leave those annoying little white dustlike thinks when you touch it.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I do not like to use hairspray too much on my hair because it seems to dry it out and eventually great more flyaways.  But when I do, this is always a nice touch!  Do not go overboard though because the shine will make it look greasy.  Great for the price.
Dallas L.
Holds almost any hairstyle in place, doesn't make you gag when you spray it on your hair like some other hairsprays do. I also notice my hair isn't left feeling crunchy like other brands do. I would recommend this and repurchase it again as well!
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is an oldie but a goodie. Always keeps the hold, always smells great, never flakes and doesn’t leave that terrible crunch. Oh and you can’t go wrong with the price. You can find this bad boy at any drug store, Walmart, or Target 😊
Sarah B.
First of all- I loved the smell! That's something I can always count on Aussie to bring- the fabulous scent of their products. It's like getting a whiff of an Australian vacation for a less than the cost of my morning Starbucks coffee. But back to the product- it held up nicely for me all day- without looking greasy or slick. My favorite use for hair spray is as a holding finisher for a slightly curly look- more of a lazy tousseled curl. This is an A+ for me
Hilary M.
This is my current spray. It really holds. Great for windy days or for wispy hairs. Once you spray it, it’s not moving. Smells good with that signature Aussie smell. Would recommend if you need a Max hold hairspray.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
I love the way this hairspray smells but I feel like it makes my hair feel sticky and if you make one false move your hair is stuck in a weird position. Good for finishing an updo but not great for every day
Hope S.
waverly
Only thing I can say about this one is amazing!!!!! I love it it keeps my hair staying the same all day long it’s perfect. It also smells amazing too. I love love love this hair spray. I wouldn’t switch to another.
Tara N.
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Jonnika E.
Does this spray leave your hair stiff?
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I am interested in this spray but I'm afraid it will make my hair stiff. Anyone used it?
JEN S.
Erie, Pa
I'm looking for something that smells great and hold well...is that this product
Julieta H.
What is the best hairspray for curly hair?

back