BY AUSSIE #4 in Hairspray

Perfect for hair in need of shine and hold.

• Instantly adds shine to dull strands with just one use
• Maximum hold for style that lasts all day
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Ready to take your style to the next level? Aussie Sun Touched Shine Hairspray gives you maximum hold for all day style plus leaves your locks with a high luster, glossy finish. Perfect for sleek ponytails. Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray 2-3 inches away from ends. Style to your liking and shine on to your next destination.

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, , Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah B.
First of all- I loved the smell! That's something I can always count on Aussie to bring- the fabulous scent of their products. It's like getting a whiff of an Australian vacation for a less than the cost of my morning Starbucks coffee. But back to the product- it held up nicely for me all day- without looking greasy or slick. My favorite use for hair spray is as a holding finisher for a slightly curly look- more of a lazy tousseled curl. This is an A+ for me
Laurel T.
Tampa, FL
As a gymnast, holding my hair as tight as possible was a challenge, but this hairspray lived up to the challenge! It is fantastic. It’s as strong as hair gel without the thickness. It works fabulously; whether it’s for just holding in those light curls or for holding hair during a whole competition!
Natasha R.
I really like is hairspray because it has a great hold to it but it doesn’t make my hair feel crispy and it also doesn’t make my hair look modified or flat and still keep that pretty shine to it without looking crazy shiny like some hairspray steel and the scent is really nice and the price is great
Alicia H.
I like this line in general. The product does what it says and it is affordable. I purchase mine at target, there is a whole line of the same brand. I usually purchase a different kind everytine just to try new things. If you dont like trying new things and you will stick to one , I recommend this one.
Bri G.
bois darc
This is the stickiest hairspray I've ever used. I have a heck of a time brushing my hair out at the end of the day. I prefer a drier hairspray. This is far too wet for my taste. I'm also not a fan of the way this sprays out. It's a little too direct and strong. I prefer a mist. I wouldnt purchase again. The smell is a wee over barring as well.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
It’s okay. Not my favorite product. It leaves your hair feeling somewhat sticky, and if you’re someone who suffers from frizz (like I do) this product is not your friend. I am definitely not invested in this product, and I probably won’t buy again. Still on the hunt for something better!
Evelin M.
Comanche, TX
I really hate using hairspray, i try to avoid it as much as possible. However, whenever i need to make sure my curls stay in place this is my go too. It doesn’t make my hair feel all crisp like. Also doesn't leave those annoying little white dustlike thinks when you touch it.
Tanya W.
I lobe aussie hair spray. I use it when scrunching my hair and it holds the perfect scrunch. Another perk is the smell. It smells so amazing. People constantly comment on how good my hair smells when I use this. Aerosol definitely beats the finger pumping spray any day.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I do not like to use hairspray too much on my hair because it seems to dry it out and eventually great more flyaways.  But when I do, this is always a nice touch!  Do not go overboard though because the shine will make it look greasy.  Great for the price.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I took this from my mom she uses it all the time she likes the brand Ozzy she uses the shampoos and conditioners moisturizers and all kinds of stuff from Aussie but I didn't I ran out of hairspray so I took it from her and I've been using it since and it does hold
Tara N.
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Jonnika E.
Does this spray leave your hair stiff?
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I am interested in this spray but I'm afraid it will make my hair stiff. Anyone used it?
JEN S.
Erie, Pa
I'm looking for something that smells great and hold well...is that this product
Julieta H.
What is the best hairspray for curly hair?