BY AUSSIE

A Soft, Radiant Shine that ll have You Beaming Hair drenched in shine that s simply brilliant to behold.  Dappled by Natural Guava and Sea Kelp, you ll radiate a shine that will have you beaming from ear to ear! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Australian Ingredients. see more...

Alisha M.
I love aussie brand for a couple of reasons. They are affordable, they smell amazing, and they're high quality products. I love the shampoo and conditioner because they work so well and the smell stays in your hair. My mom used it when I was growing up and it's one of those brands that just stuck. I will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend trying it. You'll love it!
leslie m.
I feel like this conditioner could have been very great but unfortunately there was something in it that gave me a bad rash so i was unable to really get the full affect of the product. I'm not allergic to anything and my skin isn't sensitive at all so i know whatever was in this product has to be a harsh chemical or something.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft. If I have to buy a drugstore conditioner Aussie is the way to go, While others leave my hair dry and brittle my hair is much more manageable and healthy looking. I love this product and the 3 minute miracle conditioner, I will continue to repurchase these conditioners.
Julie S.
Fayetteville, AR
Love Aussie products. They're a great price, especially at Walmart, for the extremely quality product. The scent stays in my hair the whole next day and smells oh so good! Makes shower experiences worth it :) I'll continue to buy this product unless something drastically changes.
Katie A.
I bought a big bottle of this to bring it with me to college. The size of it was amazing and lasted me for a good amount of time. It smells incredible and it did wonders to my hair - it made it shinier and softer. I love this conditioner and would definitely recommend it
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Aussie Products smell wonderful! They are very affordable and effective. My hair looks and smells great. A great value for your dollar. They are easy to spot in stores and can be found in major retailers and even some dollar stores. I highly recommend this product.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love all the products are so good for your hair of their smell is amazing and they get the job done it's easy for the whole family to use and it makes my hair so soft and easy to manage and style during the summer months especially when it starts to get dry
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
These products are equal to other brands with fair prices. I use a lot of style products from Aussie as well but I'm not religious to any hair care products, I prefer to jump around. I shop sales and coupons in which aussie coupons are generally available.
EMILY P.
Lenoir City, TN
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling a little heavy but it smells great and leaves my hair with a bit of shine which I love! It leaves my hair looking sun touched! It is very affordable and not pricey at all! Over all I would recommend it to others
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love the Aussie brand and I think their products probably smell the greatest out of any products I've ever used. This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized without giving it the weighed down look and without making it greasy!
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Does it come in a smaller bottle?