BY AUSSIE

A Soft, Radiant Shine that ll have You Beaming Hair drenched in shine that s simply brilliant to behold.  Dappled by Natural Guava and Sea Kelp, you ll radiate a shine that will have you beaming from ear to ear! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Australian Ingredients.

Theresa W.
Norco, CA
This product always makes my hair feel like i haven't washed it in weeks. It also gives my hair this oily residue look to it that makes it extremely dull and dirty looking.
leslie m.
I feel like this conditioner could have been very great but unfortunately there was something in it that gave me a bad rash so i was unable to really get the full affect of the product. I'm not allergic to anything and my skin isn't sensitive at all so i know whatever was in this product has to be a harsh chemical or something.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I use this overtime I wash my hair. its got a great smell as well as making my hair shine and soft. I always get great results as well as compliments on my hair. the price will run you about 3-3.50 a bottle but with a coupon it really does help, Dollar General has it cheaper than any other place I've shopped for it .
Melody V.
Lewisville, TX
I recommend this product to all my friends! I went to South Padre during Spring Break and the weather for the week consisted for 90-100% humidity, which turned my normally soft, shiny hair into a frizzy, wavy, unmanageable mess. I picked up this conditioner from a store and it turned my hair from a hot mess into beautiful, shiny, waves.
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
At first i thought i was going to finish it fast because its a very small bottle , but i was wrong just with a small amount i can make all of my hair soft , it doesn't leave my hair greassy.
Love the fact that when my hair dries and i shake it you can still smell the delicious scent of aussie conditioner
Lisette P.
Greeley, CO
I was really dissatisfied with this product. I thought it would make my hair soft and shiny. It just seemed like no matter how much i used it wouldn't do anything for my hair. Pricey and wasn't worth the buy. Dissatisfied with my choice thinking it would work spending a few more bucks on a product.
Maddie D.
Poulsbo
Whenever I bleach my hair this is my absolute saving grace. Not only does it have incredible packaging that helps me to access it easily in the shower. But it's also extemely affordable. Therefore I'm able to purchase it often. It smells great and makes your hair unbelievable soft!
Katie A.
I bought a big bottle of this to bring it with me to college. The size of it was amazing and lasted me for a good amount of time. It smells incredible and it did wonders to my hair - it made it shinier and softer. I love this conditioner and would definitely recommend it
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Aussie Products smell wonderful! They are very affordable and effective. My hair looks and smells great. A great value for your dollar. They are easy to spot in stores and can be found in major retailers and even some dollar stores. I highly recommend this product.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love all the products are so good for your hair of their smell is amazing and they get the job done it's easy for the whole family to use and it makes my hair so soft and easy to manage and style during the summer months especially when it starts to get dry
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Does it come in a smaller bottle?