BY AUSSIE #3 in Hairspray

The shine has arrived. Treat your hair to a brilliant bottle of Sun Touched Shine Hi Hold/ Hi Shine Spray. Now with UV protection for hair that helps protect hair's protein to help preserve strength. This easy-to-use shine spray gives you high luster locks and a glossy finish with a strong hold that’s great for holding beach-worthy waves all day long.

Directions: Spray 2-3 inches away from ends. Style to your liking and shine on to your next destination.

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, , Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Walgreens*
Hailey S.
I have very thick hair, so I naturally have issues when it comes to finding a very good hairspray that is strong and lasts for hours. Aussie has been the only affordable hairspray that I have found that has lived up to these standards! It’s great and it doesn’t have a terrible smell! I highly recommend this product.
Natasha R.
I really like is hairspray because it has a great hold to it but it doesn’t make my hair feel crispy and it also doesn’t make my hair look modified or flat and still keep that pretty shine to it without looking crazy shiny like some hairspray steel and the scent is really nice and the price is great
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Aussie hairspray is amazing! I love all of the Aussie products. Aussie hairspray holds so good and lasts most of the day. It also smells amazing. I usually buy it at Walmart and pay a little over $2 for it so it's a great deal! I will definitely buy Aussie hairspray again and recommend it for sure!
Bao-Tran L.
It doesn't hold hair for so long, so it's a tad disappointing. Other than that, it does not help with pulling back my wispies and baby hairs. I even tried the toothbrush hack to try to hide my tiny hairs with the spray, but it doesn't hold well compared to other products. Would not buy again.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
It’s okay. Not my favorite product. It leaves your hair feeling somewhat sticky, and if you’re someone who suffers from frizz (like I do) this product is not your friend. I am definitely not invested in this product, and I probably won’t buy again. Still on the hunt for something better!
Megan L.
Olympia, WA
This is the only hairspray I use because I love that it’s an aerosol hairspray! It’s also very good at keeping my hair into place all throughout the day. Another good thing about this product is that it’s very affordable and you get lots of product in the bottle. Definitely recommend!
Evelin M.
Comanche, TX
I really hate using hairspray, i try to avoid it as much as possible. However, whenever i need to make sure my curls stay in place this is my go too. It doesn’t make my hair feel all crisp like. Also doesn't leave those annoying little white dustlike thinks when you touch it.
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
I love Aussie products. They smell so good an work fantastic. They work just as good as those expensive brands for a even better price. I love that the coloring of each container is my favorite color aswell. I buy Aussie all the time an I would most definitely purchase them again.
Andrea B.
Allentown, PA
The only hairspray I will use!!! This is THE BEST hairspray. It is hard to find in my area whenever I buy it I have to get TWO!! I have tried other brands and none can compare I have been using this literally my WHOLE life!Aussie® Sun Touched Shine Aerosol Hairspray
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I do not like to use hairspray too much on my hair because it seems to dry it out and eventually great more flyaways.  But when I do, this is always a nice touch!  Do not go overboard though because the shine will make it look greasy.  Great for the price.
Tara N.
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Jonnika E.
Does this spray leave your hair stiff?
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I am interested in this spray but I'm afraid it will make my hair stiff. Anyone used it?
JEN S.
Erie, Pa
I'm looking for something that smells great and hold well...is that this product
Julieta H.
What is the best hairspray for curly hair?