Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Smithfield, KY

I don't use this very often, because it does seem a little heavy when added to the hair. However, it does give it a nice curl when added to wet hair, that doesn't turn out to be too crunchy. The smell is amazing but even one day's use results in a bit of build up.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.

Can make your hair crunch if used too much just like any other moose. I usually choose the Aussie brand for the sent and the price usually not anymore than $5 readily available at any of my local shopping centers. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH

I love this product! Aussie is a great smelling, high quality product that works great for everything I need it for. It is a great value as well. It is an effective option when compared to others in it's price point and I would definitely recommend it to others.
me d.
me d.
Wildwood, GA

I steal this from my mom and it is great. it locks your style in and makes your hair shiny. if you are going to a drugstore soon, pick this up. it is a must have. it also smells like nothing. it comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. go get it now!
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

i love all aussie products especially their mousse products. they smell so good and they dont leave my hair with white residue. i would really consider trying this if you havent yet, its super economic not expensive and it last all day so itll hold up any hair.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX

I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Lacey, WA

Aussie Styling mousse has a nice smell, without being over powering. I love that it lasted all day & met my expectations. I have fine hair, so it's important to me that a styling product doesn't weigh my hair down, and Aussie Mousse definitely doesn't do that!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Columbus, OH

This is by far my favorite mousse.  I really love the smell of Aussie products.  This also keeps my hair styled, but allows for some movement.  Other brands of mousse leave my hair rigid and stuck together.  I will recommend this and continue to buy it for myself!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fort Mc Coy, FL

Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
San Antonio, TX

Love it, my hair is thick using this product plus the hair spray keeps my hair looking great all day (: I've tried other products of the same brand love aussie brand. Not to pricey. I've tried a few different items all were great. I would definitely buy again
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now