BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is okay it doesn't hold for to long well not for me at lease I have normal hair so it's not thick or light. It has a nice scent something reasonable and bar able . I think a strong product would help
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV
Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.