BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vera H.
I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
Alyssa H.
Nice lightweight mousse to add hydration and a tad bit of volume. like that it is a leave-in conditioner as well as a volumizing mousse. Wont add a ton of volume though.
Jasmine B.
It's okay as a mousse. I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair. It didn't give my hair a "strong" hold like the package claims. Plus it made my roots a little too puffy.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
One of the only brands of mousse I'll use! I've been using this since I was 16 and haven't went back to anything since. I love this one! Does it's job and stays all-day
Cheri W.
I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Love the way this smells. Easy to use not super sticky and works so good will for sure be buying this again and again. Not super expensive and can find almost anywhere
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
The tried and true basic mousse, I know there are a lot of different brands/mousses that offer fancy schmancy "hard as rock" or "wet look" but the OG is the way to go
binx b.
I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Angela H.
This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Audrey  W.
Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.