Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Nicholetta S.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ

I love this brand and this product!! It smells super nice and something I use all the time. I have wavy hair so I have to make it curly or straight and on curly days I wash my hair the night before, use this, than go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with curly soft hair!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM

Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO

Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I love to just put some mousse in my hair and just get going with my day. So for that, I use Aussie! Aussie smells great and makes my hair look great. I wish it didn't leave my hair as hard as it did sometimes but that could be user error as well.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Whittier, NC

This product works amazing in my hair to curl it. The item is not pricey at all and it is a great value. It keeps its hold in my hair for at least 6 hours which works for my having thick and curly hair that is hard to manage. I will continue to buy this product for my hair.
Nikole V.
Nikole V.
Sedalia, MO

Over all great smells soo good and really holds a great curl. It doesn't make hair hard as a rock. And every time I used people commented my hair and ask what product I've been using. Honestly I haven't found a product like this one it's always gonna be my number 1 product.
Ty C.
Ty C.

Good Good hold for waves,but does look a little tough, if you put a bit too much. It has an okay scent. I would buy again, but if I find a better one, then I would switch it. Better than treseme or any other drugstore mousse I have used though. My hair is sorta wavy.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.

It works great, but I feel it takes the volume and life out of my hair at times. It's not expensive in cost. I have Dark Sandy Brown hair and my hair is a 3B. It's long lasting, but not enough for rain or humid weather. I definitely do not know if I will purchase it again.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI

This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I'm kind of picky about mousse. I don't like when it's sticky and if I forget I've done my hair and run my fingers through it there's residue on my hands, this mousse was a little too sticky for me. It may have just been my hair type though. I really like the Aussie scent.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.