BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Lompoc, CA
I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
This is a great smelling mousse. I love using it in the summer when it gets humid. It helps to define my frizz into more tamed curls. It seems to work throughout the day. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Nena C.
Nena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie has a good hold for my curls I love the smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I love the price it very affordable and it hold its shape very effective. Doesn't need any improvements highly recommend
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
I love Aussie products however this product is not the strongest. When I purchased it I was under the impression it would almost freeze my hair. That did not happen but it made my hair look good in a different way.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Love this stuff! It works wonders especially when you have no time to do your hair and can just run this through and go! It's not tough to wash out and you can go two days without washing it out and it still holds.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kansas City, MO
This mousse is better suited for finer, lighter (weight-wise) hair. My thick hair wasn't able to be tamed or altered by this stuff. Despite that, it's a clean-feeling product, and I enjoyed the texture and smell.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Love the smell and the working power of this. It holds the waves and curls in my hair without making it too stiff of noticeable of its it excited my expectations ! I would recommend it to anyone needing s mouse
Erin R.
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my go to products on a rainy day. I have thick hair & the Alabama heat don't help. it really holds & doesn't make my hair too hard. it smells really good as well but its slightly sticky.
Melody D.
Melody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products! They work really well, smell so good, and are inexpensive. I have wavy hair and this mousse works great to enhance my curls and waves. I would totally recommend this product to others!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
N Tonawanda, NY
Aussie has been a long time staple in my hair styling routine. Not only does it lock in my curls but the smell is to die for. It gives me confidence to go about my day with great looking (and smelling!) hair!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.