Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
courtney L.
courtney L.

A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Miami Springs, FL

i love the smell of aussie products and it lasts all day. the styling mousse is very effective in giving my hair volume without weighing it down or getting frizzy. probably one of the most effective brands I've tried and the pricing is great.
Karli B.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

Great smell, nice packaging. Good price for the quality. I would for sure but this again. It keeps hair in place but not with that crunchy feeling left that most mousse products leave hair feeling like. 5/5 would recommend the someone else!!!
Emily D.
Emily D.

I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I have tried this mousse but it didn't work out for me it was very disappointing that it was not what I was hoping for! But having said that I love Aussie products I have used their shampoos and conditioners, and was very happy with them 👍🏼
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Semmes, AL

I have pretty flat hair once it's dried. It completely sucks, however when I get out of the shower or even just use a spray bottle to dampen my hair, I can add some of the mouse and it will give my hair a small crinkled effect that I love!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now