Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Old Town, ME

I have a hard time finding products to actually add any shape to my hair whatsoever, but this product worked so well for me! my hair is naturally straight and this mousse has enough hold to keep my hair looking great all day!
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, Ontario

A decent mousse. I found I had a hard time balancing too little and too much product. I liked the scent and if I managed to use just enough, I liked the results, but often I found I ended up with sort of greasy crunchy hair
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK

I love the smell of Aussie products. That aloe will make me want to buy them over other brands. The Aussie Styling Mouse works well with shorter to mid length hair , mine is a bit too long to get any real styling to work.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

This is a good economical mousse. It's a little drying for my hair, but it is good to keep on hand for quick styling. Smells good and works great. I'd probably use it every 3 shampoos due to some dryness for my type hair.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL

Works well and doesn't leave white stuff in my hair (Which I've noticed some styling products do) and it smells awesome. I love smelly stuff and I always bring it up in my reviews because I love things that smell good :)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Suwanee, GA

Is good. It keeps my hair shinning and soft. It controls the volume. My hair is brown and curly and for this reason i use this product. Mi expectations were done and the product is effective for sure! I buy every month.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL

I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Perris, CA

I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now