BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Haley H.
This product is great for a light, natural feeling hair style. It's not crunchy and smells great. It's fairly priced and worth the buy. I have oily hair, and this product does very well with it. I would only like it better if it had a little bit of a stronger hold while still being flexible.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
Smells amazing, its too ticket, just sticker enough to keep curly hair in place, seems to cut down on drying time as well as adds ton of volume. Honestly, you can't beat the price. I do like more expensive mousses but I always go back to this since its performance and price are unbeatable.
Trisha W.
I have used this in combination to hair spray when wanting to preserve some curls for special occasions. I have long thick hair and need dual protection and staying power. I would suggest this to others. It has been a while since I have used it... not sure if formula changed or not but it's a good product
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
umm the last bottle of mousse i used was 10+ years ago . it smelled fruity. it made my hair stick up like i wanted ...past that i cant remember i do remember that it was better than other brands i had tried and didn't make my hair feel gross later. i would recommend this brand to everyone.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I was given this product in an Influenster box to try and I was very pleased with this product. I will definitely purchase it again in the future. I have very thick coarse and curly hair and it did a good job.
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
I have purchased this because I love the other Aussie products I have purchased. The best is the smell! I believe it works for what I have used it for and the price isn't crazy. I think this is a great overall product!
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Me and my mayn't love this product. Aussie product alway have the most amazing smell and always guarantees satisfaction. I love all Aussie products you.l can find there products at almost any department store so if you havnt tried I would
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love this stuff ! It reminds me of my grandma and I mean that in the best of ways . It brings me back to being a kid ! It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy or looking wet ! It keeps it styled .!! Awesome
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
My mother swears by this mousse so I finally had it a try. For the price, it does the job. I definitely noticed added volume, but the volume did not last as long I expected it to. I would still buy it again for the occasions that I need volume for an event, or only part of the day.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.