Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI

This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.

It works great, but I feel it takes the volume and life out of my hair at times. It's not expensive in cost. I have Dark Sandy Brown hair and my hair is a 3B. It's long lasting, but not enough for rain or humid weather. I definitely do not know if I will purchase it again.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I'm kind of picky about mousse. I don't like when it's sticky and if I forget I've done my hair and run my fingers through it there's residue on my hands, this mousse was a little too sticky for me. It may have just been my hair type though. I really like the Aussie scent.
Ty C.
Ty C.

Good Good hold for waves,but does look a little tough, if you put a bit too much. It has an okay scent. I would buy again, but if I find a better one, then I would switch it. Better than treseme or any other drugstore mousse I have used though. My hair is sorta wavy.
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
central , sc

I love this mousse for the days that I just want to let my hair be naturally curly. I just put a small amount in my palm and it works through all of my hair.  I only use a small amount though because if to much is used then my hair has a crunchy texture that I do not like.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Castro Valley, CA

In general it is a good mousse. It does not make your hair crunchy. It leaves the hair flexible while keeping frizz at bay. I have frizzy hair so when I am on the go this is a really good option. I would definitely repurchase this product. It is inexpensive but effective.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Martha G.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL

I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA

First of all the smell of his product is just amazing!! I've been using this product since I was in middle school (now I'm a recent college graduate) and I still love it! It does the job without leave my hair looking too glassy or stiff! A little product goes a long ways!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now