Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Semmes, AL

I have pretty flat hair once it's dried. It completely sucks, however when I get out of the shower or even just use a spray bottle to dampen my hair, I can add some of the mouse and it will give my hair a small crinkled effect that I love!
Winchester, VA

This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky

I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

Good for My curls when I get them with The Iron! Keeps My curls for very long time intact! Highly recommended! Meet My expectations and it worth The money! Good value! Hope that keeps My frizz a little longer but nothing to worry about.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Grand Rapids , Mi

I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA

I am not a huge fan of mousse, but this product does do the job. my hair is straight but I can make it wavy with some mousse and hair spray although I don't do it very often. I love products that smell good, and this is one of them!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Hernando, MS

I love the hold on this mousse and how it helps me get the style I want for my hair. I use it for a scrunched up look and I have used it for curling my hair to help hold the curl. I have absolutely no complaints about this product.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I used to really love this stuff- I used it almost daily and loved the results it gave me. After buying it again for the first time in awhile, I find that it really dries my hair out. Not very happy with this product anymore.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now