BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Is good. It keeps my hair shinning and soft. It controls the volume. My hair is brown and curly and for this reason i use this product. Mi expectations were done and the product is effective for sure! I buy every month.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto
Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
This is a great smelling mousse. I love using it in the summer when it gets humid. It helps to define my frizz into more tamed curls. It seems to work throughout the day. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Lompoc, CA
I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand a lot! It always smells so great! The chemicals in it aren't the best for you but they could be worse ! It is long lasting and has a great hold in my experience ! I would recommend giving it a try !
Nena C.
Nena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie has a good hold for my curls I love the smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I love the price it very affordable and it hold its shape very effective. Doesn't need any improvements highly recommend
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Love this stuff! It works wonders especially when you have no time to do your hair and can just run this through and go! It's not tough to wash out and you can go two days without washing it out and it still holds.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
I love Aussie products however this product is not the strongest. When I purchased it I was under the impression it would almost freeze my hair. That did not happen but it made my hair look good in a different way.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.