BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN
This is great for providing extra hold for my straight hair and it helps with volume. You don't need too much or it can get crunchy. It's a great price and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
I buy this from my local Walmart. It's a great value for a great price. It truly works and it also smells great. My hair is wavy and it helps hold its natural look. I will buy it again
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product smells!!! Unfortunately after I use this my hair feels so dry after I wash it that I need to do a mask, a leave in conditioner and an oil to get it soft again.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
It does give me some volume and it keeps my curls and waves in tact I give this a four out of five because it's a good product but I wish it would be more flexible instead of crunchy
Jennifer H.
This was a nice mousse. I am not an expert of hair products and I hardly use any. I did notice it helped me style my hair. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't use hair products.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Kaitlynn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
You never forget the smell of Aussie products and I especially love the smell of this moves. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but when I do it is always almost Aussie
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I straighten my hair. Put it in my hair while it's still damp, let it air dry or if I'm in a rush I will blow dry. Seems to help my hair stay straight.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product from Aussie. Aussie is so ridiculously affordable. This mousse provides volume without making my hair feel like plastic. It even holds up in humidity.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.