Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I used to really love this stuff- I used it almost daily and loved the results it gave me. After buying it again for the first time in awhile, I find that it really dries my hair out. Not very happy with this product anymore.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I love the smell of Aussie products. That aloe will make me want to buy them over other brands. The Aussie Styling Mouse works well with shorter to mid length hair , mine is a bit too long to get any real styling to work.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a good economical mousse. It's a little drying for my hair, but it is good to keep on hand for quick styling. Smells good and works great. I'd probably use it every 3 shampoos due to some dryness for my type hair.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Is good. It keeps my hair shinning and soft. It controls the volume. My hair is brown and curly and for this reason i use this product. Mi expectations were done and the product is effective for sure! I buy every month.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto
Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Perris, CA
I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.