Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Misty S.
Misty S.

This stuff is amazing! Smells like none other and keeps my hair frizz free and manageable. Lasts all day long and working in the medical field I need something that is long lasting!! This is the best product for a penny pincher who likes to look good!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas

I absolutely LOVE how this smells!! I used this product after using the Ridiculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair frizz free! I absolutely recommend this product! My hair always feels so nice after using Aussie products.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
courtney L.
courtney L.

A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now