Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA

I love this mousse because it's versatile and it doesn't leave my hair stiff as a board. I use it when I want to blow dry my hair to give it more body, or when I scrunch my hair to hold a wave, or if I put my hair up in curlers. It lasts until the next wash and has a pleasent scent
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Port Orange

I started using this product about a month ago! I put it in my hair straight from the shower! It has a great scent and smooth texture! I have long hair and it holds my waves for hours! It is very decently priced! And my husband loves the smell! He can smell it from a mile away lol
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA

Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Kent, OH

its a good styling mousse. Im not a fan of crunchy mousse but this one was ok. It did have crunch depending on how much you put on but overall it was manageable. The smell was good and it kept its hold. I would use it again but maybe choose a different hardness level if offered.
Marina H.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA

I don't use many Aussie products, but this is a mousse I will always get. I use it after I get out of the shower for a scrunchy/wavy look. It lasts all day and isn't crunchy like it would be with hairspray. Also, it smells amazing and is cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL

Love the smell of Aussie products, i use this mouse when i scrunch my hair and it holds up all day long and does not leave that crunchy feel to my hair like some styling products do! I also use the Aussie scrunch hair spray to help hold it more i do have very thick long hair!
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg, PA

Mousse is an amazing product, it defines your hair without bringing it down like a gel does. This specific mouse is good because it does not leave your hair sticky and it has an affordable price. So if you're looking for definition at a good price, this is the product for you
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lexington, KY

I like Aussie and I love how this mousse with stood the day and my hair kept its form with the help. But Aussie is really expensive and I've found other brands work just as well. If you love Aussie then go for this because it works wonders but it is just too expensive for me
Nikole V.
Nikole V.
Sedalia, MO

Over all great smells soo good and really holds a great curl. It doesn't make hair hard as a rock. And every time I used people commented my hair and ask what product I've been using. Honestly I haven't found a product like this one it's always gonna be my number 1 product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now