BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vanessa N.
Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL
This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Eilish F.
I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Works well! & it smells fantastic!!!! Great to throw in your hair real quick when you don't have time to dry your hair. Quick & easy solution to tame your hair when you are short on time.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.