Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Robbilyn S.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Aussie is a good brand at the price point. I do like the conditioning factor to their products. The smell is pleasant and overall this product gives my hair volume and control. Although I may not buy this particular product again I do like the spray leave in conditioner by this company.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto , Ca

Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL

This product works. It not only works well on human hair, but on synthetic hair as well (wigs, weaves, hair pieces, etc.) i would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great hold throughout the day who does not like hair spray. Awesome alternative and affordable.
Rolanda B.
Rolanda B.

If you are looking for high quality at a reasonable price then these are the brands for you. The quality is great it leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy with long lasting results. I love being able to run into my local Walmart and picking up these products for under $5.00 each.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL

I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA

I love this mousse because it's versatile and it doesn't leave my hair stiff as a board. I use it when I want to blow dry my hair to give it more body, or when I scrunch my hair to hold a wave, or if I put my hair up in curlers. It lasts until the next wash and has a pleasent scent
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY

I love the way this product smells. i can usually find the product on sale or for a very affordable price, which is great. i think it is compares to other brands and smells better than most of them too!! i have thick color-treated (blonde highlights) hair and it works great for me.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY

My mother swears by this mousse so I finally had it a try. For the price, it does the job. I definitely noticed added volume, but the volume did not last as long I expected it to. I would still buy it again for the occasions that I need volume for an event, or only part of the day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.