Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas

I absolutely LOVE how this smells!! I used this product after using the Ridiculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair frizz free! I absolutely recommend this product! My hair always feels so nice after using Aussie products.
courtney L.
courtney L.

A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
Karli B.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

Great smell, nice packaging. Good price for the quality. I would for sure but this again. It keeps hair in place but not with that crunchy feeling left that most mousse products leave hair feeling like. 5/5 would recommend the someone else!!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now