BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Good for My curls when I get them with The Iron! Keeps My curls for very long time intact! Highly recommended! Meet My expectations and it worth The money! Good value! Hope that keeps My frizz a little longer but nothing to worry about.
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Grand Rapids , Mi
I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of mousse, but this product does do the job. my hair is straight but I can make it wavy with some mousse and hair spray although I don't do it very often. I love products that smell good, and this is one of them!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.