BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Samantha S.
This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Sierra A.
I liked this stuff, but i definitely didn't love it. It made my hair very dry, and didn't really help with scrunching my hair. I don't know if I need thick hair for this to work better. My curls fell after about two hours of wear and and left my hair looking very stringy.
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Really great product for the price!  I love the fact that it is Curly Girl friendly and keeps my curls mostly tame without weighing them down.  A couple of downsides (and why it got 4 stars instead of 5): I still have some frizz with this product, and the smell is a bit intense for my taste.
Lauren B.
Peterborough, ON
Aussie products smell absolutely amazing! I didn't expect such an amazing scent. This mousse is comparable to other drug store mousse's however this is super effective, last all day and helps me hair curl so much better. Plus it smells so great!
Molly P.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this mousse, it balances the tension of lasting hold with out being too stiff.  I have naturally wavy hair and this helps even out my wave into a curl all around my head. I use it several times a week and it leaves my hair nice and curly for up to two days! I love the smell.  My only complaint is it is a fairly small container.
Erin M.
I absolutely love this mouse on days when I don't want to mess with a hair dryer. I can put it in my hair and just let it air dry. It smells amazing and feels amazing in your hair. This is definitely a must try product.
Rachael L.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to use Aussie products all the time but I haven't in a few years. I was looking for a new mousse to use and decided to go with Aussie. I'm not a huge fan of this product as it leaves my hair super oily. It holds my styling well which is great but I hate the oils they leave behind. Based on that I wouldn't recommend if you already have oily hair.
Illene R.
Aussies mousse smells amazing, but it doesn't work very well for my hair. I have very naturally curly hair and it doesn't seem to hold well with it. I tend to over use with it and still wind up not liking how it turns out.
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
crystel s.
Perrysburg , OH
I like to Aussie styling mousse because having curly hair and it's long I can tend to get frizzy the Moose smells really good too it doesn't make my hair feel as hard as a lot of the products that I've tried so I stick with this one until I find a better one to keep the frizz down and the curls intact
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.