Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Cortnie L.
Cortnie L.
Middle River, MD

This was one of the first mousses I tried about 20 years ago when my cousin gave me my first perm. I absolutely love the fruity scent & it's not that pricey. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it can make my hair a little "crunchy". But its still one of my tried & true go to's.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA

This is something I used to use a lot of. I personally wouldn't use it on my real hair, but on my extensions to match with my real hair. I personally feel for my hair type this isn't the best...and it could be damaging to black hair, so i left it for my extensions. But it worked good for that!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV

This mousse makes my curly hair so soft and natural looking. You wouldn't really even know i had product in my hair. My husband can still run his fingers through my hair with this in, and as you ladies with curly hair know, that is usually a no no! Give this a try! I promise you will love it!
Haley H.
Haley H.

This product is great for a light, natural feeling hair style. It's not crunchy and smells great. It's fairly priced and worth the buy. I have oily hair, and this product does very well with it. I would only like it better if it had a little bit of a stronger hold while still being flexible.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA

Great hair product. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become freezy when I don't put the right products to it (like if I hadnt put anything) but with this mousse my curls are held in place. I tend to buy it when its on discount, and definitely recommend it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC

It does a pretty good job holding the hairstyle. I also love the way it smells. I've used hair gels to help achieve hairstyles but they always make my hair feel heavy where Aussie is lightweight. It is relatively priced and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Apison, TN

When it comes to selecting mousse in the store, typically I reach for Aussie brand, amongst a few other choices. But I like this one, not only because of the smell, but it works well with my thick, naturally curly hair. All in all, I do enjoy the mousse and continue to use it in the future.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ

Smells amazing, its too ticket, just sticker enough to keep curly hair in place, seems to cut down on drying time as well as adds ton of volume. Honestly, you can't beat the price. I do like more expensive mousses but I always go back to this since its performance and price are unbeatable.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX

umm the last bottle of mousse i used was 10+ years ago . it smelled fruity. it made my hair stick up like i wanted ...past that i cant remember i do remember that it was better than other brands i had tried and didn't make my hair feel gross later. i would recommend this brand to everyone.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.