Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA

This is something I used to use a lot of. I personally wouldn't use it on my real hair, but on my extensions to match with my real hair. I personally feel for my hair type this isn't the best...and it could be damaging to black hair, so i left it for my extensions. But it worked good for that!
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Haley H.
Haley H.

This product is great for a light, natural feeling hair style. It's not crunchy and smells great. It's fairly priced and worth the buy. I have oily hair, and this product does very well with it. I would only like it better if it had a little bit of a stronger hold while still being flexible.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA

Great hair product. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become freezy when I don't put the right products to it (like if I hadnt put anything) but with this mousse my curls are held in place. I tend to buy it when its on discount, and definitely recommend it.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Apison, TN

When it comes to selecting mousse in the store, typically I reach for Aussie brand, amongst a few other choices. But I like this one, not only because of the smell, but it works well with my thick, naturally curly hair. All in all, I do enjoy the mousse and continue to use it in the future.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC

It does a pretty good job holding the hairstyle. I also love the way it smells. I've used hair gels to help achieve hairstyles but they always make my hair feel heavy where Aussie is lightweight. It is relatively priced and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ

Smells amazing, its too ticket, just sticker enough to keep curly hair in place, seems to cut down on drying time as well as adds ton of volume. Honestly, you can't beat the price. I do like more expensive mousses but I always go back to this since its performance and price are unbeatable.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Robbilyn S.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Aussie is a good brand at the price point. I do like the conditioning factor to their products. The smell is pleasant and overall this product gives my hair volume and control. Although I may not buy this particular product again I do like the spray leave in conditioner by this company.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto, CA

Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now