BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas
I absolutely LOVE how this smells!! I used this product after using the Ridiculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair frizz free! I absolutely recommend this product! My hair always feels so nice after using Aussie products.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park , Ca
I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Karli B.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC
Great smell, nice packaging. Good price for the quality. I would for sure but this again. It keeps hair in place but not with that crunchy feeling left that most mousse products leave hair feeling like. 5/5 would recommend the someone else!!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.