BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products because they are so reasonably priced and they smell fantastic. The mousse makes my hair look super nice & natural. It holds my curls super well when I scrunch it. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Tanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like aussie styling mousse because it does not leave any white residue and allows my hair to still feel very natural. I usually don't use mousse because I hate how crunchy my hair feels after it and because my hair does not hold a curl very well so I have to use A LOT of product. Luckily aussies products dont get too crunchy!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way hairspray feels on my curls leaving them stiff so when I do decide to let my hair down I use aussie styling mousse. It's light but strong enough to hold curls throughout the day and has a pleasant soft fragrance.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
I am a huge fan of Aussie products, especially Aussie mousse!  I absolutely love the way it smells, and I really think it add some serious volume. feels nearly weightless in your hair as well! I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for some extreme body and a long lasting hold.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Lauren B.
Peterborough, ON
Aussie products smell absolutely amazing! I didn't expect such an amazing scent. This mousse is comparable to other drug store mousse's however this is super effective, last all day and helps me hair curl so much better. Plus it smells so great!
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mouse on days when I don't want to mess with a hair dryer. I can put it in my hair and just let it air dry. It smells amazing and feels amazing in your hair. This is definitely a must try product.
Sierra A.
I liked this stuff, but i definitely didn't love it. It made my hair very dry, and didn't really help with scrunching my hair. I don't know if I need thick hair for this to work better. My curls fell after about two hours of wear and and left my hair looking very stringy.
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product for the price!  I love the fact that it is Curly Girl friendly and keeps my curls mostly tame without weighing them down.  A couple of downsides (and why it got 4 stars instead of 5): I still have some frizz with this product, and the smell is a bit intense for my taste.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?