BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is one of my favorite aussie products. It smells so yummy and i always get compliments on how good i smell when i use it. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or heavy. It keeps my curls intact all day and doesn't feel too producty in my hair if that makes sense
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I like using Aussie mousse because it doesn't make my hair feel hard. Usually when I use a mousse or a hairspray I have "crunchy" feeling hair. My hair still feels soft & healthy. This product can be found in most stores as wel!!
Tanya C.
I really like aussie styling mousse because it does not leave any white residue and allows my hair to still feel very natural. I usually don't use mousse because I hate how crunchy my hair feels after it and because my hair does not hold a curl very well so I have to use A LOT of product. Luckily aussies products dont get too crunchy!
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Madeline R.
I love Aussie products because they are so reasonably priced and they smell fantastic. The mousse makes my hair look super nice & natural. It holds my curls super well when I scrunch it. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
I am a huge fan of Aussie products, especially Aussie mousse!  I absolutely love the way it smells, and I really think it add some serious volume. feels nearly weightless in your hair as well! I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for some extreme body and a long lasting hold.
Lauren B.
['Peterborough', ''], ON
Aussie products smell absolutely amazing! I didn't expect such an amazing scent. This mousse is comparable to other drug store mousse's however this is super effective, last all day and helps me hair curl so much better. Plus it smells so great!
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Really great product for the price!  I love the fact that it is Curly Girl friendly and keeps my curls mostly tame without weighing them down.  A couple of downsides (and why it got 4 stars instead of 5): I still have some frizz with this product, and the smell is a bit intense for my taste.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this mousse, it balances the tension of lasting hold with out being too stiff.  I have naturally wavy hair and this helps even out my wave into a curl all around my head. I use it several times a week and it leaves my hair nice and curly for up to two days! I love the smell.  My only complaint is it is a fairly small container.
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.