Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I don't use mousse very often, but I tried this one out to add some texture to my very straight hair. It feels a little sticky and heavy in my hair, but it helped hold different styles and updos. It also smells really nice and the nozzle never got clogged up.
Sharmin R.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA

I suffer from very frizzy hair and with this product, that problem is gone. Usually, other mousses leave my hair extremely hard and gross but this doesn't do that, I am a first time user and I use it every time I shower and it has lasted me a long time. 10/10
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Intl Falls, MN

I like putting this mousse into my hair before curling it. It gives it a little extra volume and texture which helps my hair feel fuller and thick when its actually fine and flat. It really helps hold the look throughout the day as well and never disappoints.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville

This is the best smelling mousse I've found it does a good job at holding a curl and very affordable, wild definitely repurchase this item again in the future, I would recommend to everyone to try itleast once if looking for a good smelling and working mousse
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
San Antonio, TX

Love it, my hair is thick using this product plus the hair spray keeps my hair looking great all day (: I've tried other products of the same brand love aussie brand. Not to pricey. I've tried a few different items all were great. I would definitely buy again
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Selena O.
Selena O.
Palmdale, CA

I tried this product a couple months ago because I like the hair insurance so I though I try other hair products from them but honestly I was very disappointed by it. My hair is thick and I didn't like how this product made my hair feel. Not what I expected.
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Port Orchard, WA

I do enjoy the aussie styling mousse but yet it makes my hair frizz quite a lot after a while and makes me curls get all gross and tangly instead of being small ringlets like normal but yet i love the smell and packaging that it comes in. It's pretty good
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI

I have used this mouse for years. I love the scent and it is very light on the hair yet provides great hold. I have very thin hair and have tried a lot of brands of mouse and I keep going back to this one. For someone with thin hair, this mouse is perfect.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now