BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
I will not use any other mouse ever since I have used this! It works wonders on my curly hair! It never lets me down when I use it and does exactly what I want to my hair. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day! I usually buy once a month.
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
My hair goes flat no matter what but when i get my hair done the lady uses this product and she gets it to work perfectky and doesnt make my hair greesey and i wish i could make my hair look like the salon does it every time but its impossible.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I like the scent of this Aussie mousse. But also this gives me good hold for my hair style all day with no problems at all. But it doesn't make my hair feel stiff or crunchy like some other hair styling products that I've used in the pasted.
Lisa S.
This Aussie Styling Mousse is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is a good value for the price and works well on my thin wavy hair. Less is more with this product and I feel like it lasts a bit longer than a few other brands I've used. It does leave my hands sticky but that is expected with a mousse. The scent is also not bad.
Emily D.
I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love this product. I love to put it in my hair after I get out of the shower, it really helps to enhance the natural wave I have in my hair. I have used many different types of mousse & this is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all & it smells great on top of it!! If you've never tried this product, then you're seriously missing out!!
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Love this styling mousse! It smells so great and makes my hair feel amazing. Also helps keep curls in my hair which my hair normally never holds a curl. Fairly inexpensive! Will continue to use this.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
I love this one! I have pretty frizzy, unruly, curly hair and this helps out pretty well. I use just one pump of it and let it dry. The smell is pleasant wasn't too sticky for me. The canister is really easy to hold. Y'all should try this out
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is one of my favorite aussie products. It smells so yummy and i always get compliments on how good i smell when i use it. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or heavy. It keeps my curls intact all day and doesn't feel too producty in my hair if that makes sense
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.