Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
me d.
me d.
Wildwood, GA
I steal this from my mom and it is great. it locks your style in and makes your hair shiny. if you are going to a drugstore soon, pick this up. it is a must have. it also smells like nothing. it comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. go get it now!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Lacey, WA
Aussie Styling mousse has a nice smell, without being over powering. I love that it lasted all day & met my expectations. I have fine hair, so it's important to me that a styling product doesn't weigh my hair down, and Aussie Mousse definitely doesn't do that!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I don't use mousse very often, but I tried this one out to add some texture to my very straight hair. It feels a little sticky and heavy in my hair, but it helped hold different styles and updos. It also smells really nice and the nozzle never got clogged up.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville
This is the best smelling mousse I've found it does a good job at holding a curl and very affordable, wild definitely repurchase this item again in the future, I would recommend to everyone to try itleast once if looking for a good smelling and working mousse
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
San Antonio, TX
Love it, my hair is thick using this product plus the hair spray keeps my hair looking great all day (: I've tried other products of the same brand love aussie brand. Not to pricey. I've tried a few different items all were great. I would definitely buy again
Sharmin R.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA
I suffer from very frizzy hair and with this product, that problem is gone. Usually, other mousses leave my hair extremely hard and gross but this doesn't do that, I am a first time user and I use it every time I shower and it has lasted me a long time. 10/10
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Selena O.
Selena O.
Palmdale, CA
I tried this product a couple months ago because I like the hair insurance so I though I try other hair products from them but honestly I was very disappointed by it. My hair is thick and I didn't like how this product made my hair feel. Not what I expected.
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Port Orchard, WA
I do enjoy the aussie styling mousse but yet it makes my hair frizz quite a lot after a while and makes me curls get all gross and tangly instead of being small ringlets like normal but yet i love the smell and packaging that it comes in. It's pretty good
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.