Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI

This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL

Ok, so I'm not normally a fan of Aussie products. However...I received this in the mail the other day and I actually like it! I didn't have to use any of my hair oils after my shower, just this mousse before hair drying. It kept my curl, and gave me volume and smoothness!
Martha G.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL

I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1929 reviews

I've Purchased this product at a great price and I like the way it keeps my naturally curly dry frizzy hair in place my curls looks a lot softer and manageable I would compare this product just as good as a more expensive products I would recommend this product to anyone
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX

Love the scent and texture of this mousse. The mousse dissolves quickly into the hair, and it didn't leave a sticky residue. The hold is good, and it even stays strong in the Texas humidity. The price is very reasonable, it smells great, and my hair looks good all day.
Ryann T.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA

This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now