Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN

This works well enough! I feel like my hair is less frizzy when I use it directly after showering then let my hair air dry. I also feel like my pillow messes up my hair less if I sleep on it went when I use the mousse. I don't use it a ton, but I will likely buy this again when I run out of my current bottle.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL

I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.

I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN

I don't use this every time I wash...only when I want a little extra volume (I have really thick hair). However, when I do use it, my hair smells amazing and doesn't feel crunchy or weighed down at all! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like it has lots of product in it, which is important to me!
crystel s.
crystel s.
Perrysburg, OH

I like to Aussie styling mousse because having curly hair and it's long I can tend to get frizzy the Moose smells really good too it doesn't make my hair feel as hard as a lot of the products that I've tried so I stick with this one until I find a better one to keep the frizz down and the curls intact
Tracy D.
Tracy D.

I love love love the smell of Aussie products, This is a great product and is very effective.  The bottle also lasts awhile and it is at an affordable price. Its long lasting, and makes your hair feel great. There may be slight room for improvement, but overall I think this product gets the job done.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY

Aussie Styling Mousse works awesome. I most definitely met my expectations. It really works well. It keeps its hold for hours. It doesn't flake out. It is long lasting and holds strong the entire time. I think this is a great product for the price and I will purchase again. A little goes a long way.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Swifton, AR

I love this for when my hair is just not cooperating. My hair is naturally curly when I don't dry it. But when I do and my hair is all frizzy, I use this and it works great to tame it. There is some room for improvement like making it not so crunchy feeling in your hair. I would recommend to others
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY

This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI

I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.