BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville
This is the best smelling mousse I've found it does a good job at holding a curl and very affordable, wild definitely repurchase this item again in the future, I would recommend to everyone to try itleast once if looking for a good smelling and working mousse
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
San Antonio, TX
Love it, my hair is thick using this product plus the hair spray keeps my hair looking great all day (: I've tried other products of the same brand love aussie brand. Not to pricey. I've tried a few different items all were great. I would definitely buy again
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I don't use mousse very often, but I tried this one out to add some texture to my very straight hair. It feels a little sticky and heavy in my hair, but it helped hold different styles and updos. It also smells really nice and the nozzle never got clogged up.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Selena O.
Selena O.
Palmdale, CA
I tried this product a couple months ago because I like the hair insurance so I though I try other hair products from them but honestly I was very disappointed by it. My hair is thick and I didn't like how this product made my hair feel. Not what I expected.
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Port Orchard, WA
I do enjoy the aussie styling mousse but yet it makes my hair frizz quite a lot after a while and makes me curls get all gross and tangly instead of being small ringlets like normal but yet i love the smell and packaging that it comes in. It's pretty good
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.