Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC

Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA

Smells great and works great! No more frizzy hair! Could I really ask for anything else in a hair product?
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

This product is great for styling your hair any way. It also smells really well. Keeps your hair in place
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this and my mom always uses this! We have super curly hair and it helps tame it and keep it curly.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch , TN

This is the mousse I am currently using and I love it! It works great with my curly hair and smells good.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Oronogo, MO

Smells great, really "poofs" when dispensed and provides a good hold but doesn't end to be a bit sticky.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA

This is what I use when I want to leave my hair curly, this moose smells so good. I highly recommend it.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Terra G.
Terra G.

I am in love with the way that this mousse smells! It's like you're walking through an orchard! Amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now