BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
me d.
Wildwood, GA
I steal this from my mom and it is great. it locks your style in and makes your hair shiny. if you are going to a drugstore soon, pick this up. it is a must have. it also smells like nothing. it comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. go get it now!
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA
I suffer from very frizzy hair and with this product, that problem is gone. Usually, other mousses leave my hair extremely hard and gross but this doesn't do that, I am a first time user and I use it every time I shower and it has lasted me a long time. 10/10
Mandy L.
Delta, CO
This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Tanya L.
Lacey, WA
Aussie Styling mousse has a nice smell, without being over powering. I love that it lasted all day & met my expectations. I have fine hair, so it's important to me that a styling product doesn't weigh my hair down, and Aussie Mousse definitely doesn't do that!
Eilish F.
I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Taylor G.
Moss Bluff , LA
This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.