BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Angela K.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mousse because it does not leave my hair with a crunchy feeling. It gives my hair texture and hold without the crunchy, uncomfortable touch which is definitely a good thing for my already damaged hair.
Bertha C.
Bertha C.
I love putting mousse in my 2 day old hair when I don't feel like burning it. I've tried other mousses but they don't hold up as well as this one. It is quite affordable, and it smells awesome. It keeps all my hairs in place for a good amount of time.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used this product a few years back, it met my expectations! It made my hair have nice texture. It was a good price. Easy to work in my hair & gave it great volume as well. This product didnt have any fails.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
I could never get my hair to stay styled, luckily I found this stuff at Meijers one night while I was shopping with my mom!
This stuff helps my hair stay soft and helps it keep the "hold" of my hair styles I've been trying out!
I Highly recommend this product for those who can never get their hair to stay styled!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to product for me for the last 15 years. I only have to apply once and it lasts all day! The scent is my favorite, I've come to be known for it. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
rylie s.
rylie s.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really defines your curls. I would recommend 10/10. Its not pricey at all. It's great value. It exceeded my expectations. My hair is a combination of things. My hair color is dirty blonde but I dye it often.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Slidell, LA
Holds a curl very food, I can put this in my hair in the morning g and it won't get frizzy the entire day. I have semi corse hair, so it is hard to always find something that works. But I like this one a lot.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
umm the last bottle of mousse i used was 10+ years ago . it smelled fruity. it made my hair stick up like i wanted ...past that i cant remember i do remember that it was better than other brands i had tried and didn't make my hair feel gross later. i would recommend this brand to everyone.
Katlyn E.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Aussie's products! Their mousse is amazing and holds well. It doesnt make my hair feel sticky or gross. Also when it dries it doesnt leave clumps of dry spots in my hair. I would recommend this.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.