Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN

This honestly helps me so much when I am scrunching my hair.. it leaves a good hold and has a very good smell.
karen h.
karen h.

Aussie products are amazing. They are affordable and work supurbly. They also leave your hair smelling great!
Leeah F.
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN

Aussie products are great smelling and this product holds curl really well and is not very heavy on the hair!
Tina N.
Tina N.
Bakersfield, CA

I love the smell of this product as well as the price, but I was not a huge fan of how it worked on my hair.
S R.
S R.

Not only does this mousse smell delicious but I love the way it holds the style without feeling stiff.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

Works great! Smells great! Love this product. No nasty residue! I love this product and this brand!
Roni D.
Roni D.
dartmouth

I love this brand of products the hold is great and they smell amazing. I highly recommend them
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC

This product smells great and does exactly what it says it does but it can make hair crunchy
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD

It smells really good and works well with curls and make them look nice and not puffy
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I'm still unsure about how I feel :) I do like it will use it more and will decide
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now