Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

Really good! It doesn't let my hair hair feeling dry or too hard. It gives really nice definition to my curls and doesn't leave any sort of flakes
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Bel Aire, KS

Works well to style my hair. It sticks and lasts really well all day. It keeps my hair from moving a lot, and keeps it looking great all day long.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN

Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Summer P.
Summer P.

I personally don't find the smell pleasant. The product it's self isn't too bad. It holds my hair all day. It does look flakey after awhile though
Katheryn-Marie R.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL

It's great, leaves my hair pretty soft and manageable. Smells great ! Tried a no heat fix for my hair and this would help keep my curls friz free.
Micah S.
Micah S.
Port Huron, MI

I personally love what this does to my hair, only downfall is that it leaves my hands feeling sticky. Maybe that's just me, but I do recommend it.
taylor c.
taylor c.

Perfect amount of hold yet enough flexability to still look soft and not crunchy. I love this for those days when i want 5 extra minutes of sleep!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Akron, CO

My daughter uses this and loves it. She has naturally curly hair and this is just enough hold for her to tame that mane. And she loves the smell!
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR

This is good if you like styling mouse my hair is really thin so i don't like using that much product AT ALL :( this would be best for thick hair
Kaylie J.
Kaylie J.
Monroe, OH

This really kept my curls in place all day and didn't dry my hair out and not to mention , this stuff smells amazing!! I highly recommend to all!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now