Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the Aussie products. They have a great scent and leaves my hair with flexibility that last all day. I like to combine it with the sprunch spray. Like the fact it doesn't leave my hair sticky. I would most definitely continue to use this product
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
This is one of my all-time favorite Mousses! I have used it forever, it's very affordable, it smells wonderful, and the formula is great for the styling strength I prefer. I like that they have different strength options so I am not stuck with hard hair!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! I love the Aussie line, I don't know just something about the scent and the way the products work for my hair completes me❤ decently priced and can find the products anywhere!
Cortnie L.
Cortnie L.
Middle River, MD
This was one of the first mousses I tried about 20 years ago when my cousin gave me my first perm. I absolutely love the fruity scent & it's not that pricey. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it can make my hair a little "crunchy". But its still one of my tried & true go to's.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Smells like none other and keeps my hair frizz free and manageable. Lasts all day long and working in the medical field I need something that is long lasting!! This is the best product for a penny pincher who likes to look good!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
This stuff is amazing at keeping my hair together and lasts forever! It takes my wavy curls and has a nice scent. However, sometimes the texture is too "crunchy" for my taste and needs to be brushed out. Overall, it's an affordable and effective buy!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Cullowhee, NC
I love aussie products! They are affordable, they smell fantastic, and they work on a variety of hair types! I haven't moussed my hair in a while, but when I do, Aussie is the brand I go for!  It's super effective, and gives my hair the perfect look!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Cottleville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse works very well to add some volume to my very fine and thin hair.  Without mousse my hair tends to fall flat and this works great to help my hair hold a style.  It smells great. I am very satisfied with this product and would buy it again.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Works good on African American hair with braids. Doesn't really flake up and still gives a shine. All not to heavy as well so doesn't feel like you have a pound of product in hair. I am African American keep in mind so I've never used it regularly.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?