Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL

I don't care for the smell, but it does the job very well. It's affordable. And works great. Keeps your hair in place all day long
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA

Easy to use, easy to spread in the hair. I use it with wet or dry hair and on myself or my 5 year old, to sculpt his 'sonic; hair.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flagstaff, AZ

Does not leave ur hair crunchy, which is what I like . If you love bouncy and flowy hair while holding in curls this one is great
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

I use this almost daily and it keeps my style smooth and tame all day! It has great hold and works great with my thin frizzy hair
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

This moose last me a long time. I have short hair and use this right after my shower. I have a wet hair look all day and love it.
Kailah W.
Kailah W.

Love Aussie mousse, very airy and leaves your hair smelling great. Definitely buy this bottle after bottle. Holds very well too.
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Berwick, PA

My hair doesn't take well to mouse. It doesn't do much and just looks greasy. I love the smell of this but it didn't do anything
Camille L.
Camille L.
Las Cruces, NM

It's really good! I like that it doesn't make my hair totally hard but it moisturizes and holds my hair in place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.

I have natural hair that have 4 different textures. It was always hard finding a mousse to use until I tried this and never left
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Valley Grove, WV

I use this when i just want a loose tossled lokk for my hair . I love that it dosent make my hair chrunchy and it smells so good
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now