Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Vanna B.
Vanna B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a good mousse at a great price. It smells nice and is lightweight. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or flaky. I would buy this product again.
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

I really like to use this when I am doing bantu knots to give my hair a bunch of beautiful curls this smells so good and I've been using it for years .
Macy C.
Macy C.

I couldn't tell you the last time I used moose, but this was my go to since high school. The smell Is nice, I just remembered it would dry my hair out.
Maravilhosooo! E o cheirinho dos produtos da marca muito gostoso ,esse produto não poderia ser diferente, e o efeito que deixo os fios é sensacional .
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT

I like Mousse when I want my hair to still look wet and "crunchy" I like the smell of Aussie products and they dont leave my hair feeling yucky.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Medley, FL

i really like this styling mousse, i have thick hair and i dont always use this but when i do works really well for a few hours and smell really nice.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

I love the Aussie mousse! It gives just enough hold and smells absolutely amazing! My oldest has very curly thick hair and it works well for her also.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.

Aussie is another one of my go to's for hair. Their mousse not only keeps my curls nice and tight, but the product itself smells irresistably amazing.
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.

great for scrunching your hair and doesn't make your hair look like a stick. very useful and holds thick hair. A big plus is it doesn't smell too bad.
Alena W.
Alena W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ride or die product! First of all it smells amazing and leaves my curly hair just perfect! Ive tried many different vrands but i awlays go back Aussie
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.