Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
I have curly hair that is a lot of work to keep 'tame' but I swear by this mousse. Somehow it keeps the body all day and doesn't let it frizz up. Highly recommend!!
kara m.
kara m.

All Aussie products smell really good and this is no exception. This does not leave your hair crunchy and provides enough grip so that my hair stays in tact.
Reveca G.
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this mouse, smells really good and gets rid of the frizz right away. I use it on damp hair right away harden my hair and does not make it flaky.
Odalis O.
Odalis O.
San Jose, CA

I've used this product before and it does work really good. The only thing that I am not so crazy about is the smell after a couple of hours.
Melanie  C.
Melanie C.

This product smells so good! I always apply it right after I get out the shower to style while its wet! I recommend this product!
Yalanda D.
Yalanda D.
Hayden, Al

I don't like this mousse at al . It doesn't hold my curl and if I could give it no stars I would. Don't waste your money ladies.
Becky K.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA

My son uses Aussie Style Volumizing Mousse. It does a great job at keeping his hair up on top while not making it too stiff.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

I used to use this almost everyday. I loved how it smells and how it didn't make my hair crunchy like other mousses do.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Ah, my favorite! Works great for curls and definitely holds them. I have used this for years...buy this product!
Becki G.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN

Mousse is a daily MUST for me. & finding one that still feels natural & not crunchy is vital. This one is great!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now