BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
I usually do not use hair products as they make my hair crunchy or heavy, I bought this Mousse as a last ditch effort. It is AMAZING! It is so light, my hair stays soft and actually can move while retaining its style. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little more hold and lift without heavy gross products.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV
Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Jennifer T.
I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
me d.
Wildwood, GA
I steal this from my mom and it is great. it locks your style in and makes your hair shiny. if you are going to a drugstore soon, pick this up. it is a must have. it also smells like nothing. it comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. go get it now!
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?