BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aussie products have always been my favorite! They don't make my hair look greasy, and they hold really well without getting crunchy- particularly this one. It smells great and unlike other brands, it doesn't run out super fast. I would reccomend this product.
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
jamestown
Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of Aussie products, i use this mouse when i scrunch my hair and it holds up all day long and does not leave that crunchy feel to my hair like some styling products do! I also use the Aussie scrunch hair spray to help hold it more i do have very thick long hair!
Alex H.
Alex H.
I used this mousse all the time when I still had wavy hair. I could easily apply a minimal amount of this product into my damp hair without it getting too crunchy or oily-looking. I loved the smell as well and if my hair ever decides to have a wavy texture again, this would be my number one mousse brand choice.
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Aussie products and have never tried one i did not like. The signature smell is always a plus as well. I have found their products to always work well, and last all day. The packaging is always fun. I will always repurchase Aussie products!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get tempted by Aussie products by their claims and there prices but every time I go for it I end up with something that is okay but nothing more. this mousse was no exception.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
yadkinville
I have to be very careful when using this because even just a little bit too much and my hair will get crunchy. For a few days after using this product I will have some build up on my hair and typically have to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of that.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Great for any style your trying to do with your hair. Smells so good and leaves your hair shinny. Great price on this product also and more so if you use coupons. Will buy again and recommend for anyone looking for moose that will not leave you dissapointed
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.