Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Lilian D.
Lilian D.

I like this product a lot because it has really helped my hair compared the the other products that I have used in the past.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

It's s good brand. The one thing I don't like is that it weighs my hair down. I do like that it helps keep my hair in place.
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Sisseton, SD

This product is not my favorite so I will only give it three stars. It makes my hair feel greasy and it looks a little flat.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

I used to use this brand before but now I'm a big fan of suave. This one is great it just doesn't hold so well too flexible
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, Newfoundland

I like this mousse because since I have short limp hair this gives my hair a little volumes that is much needed for my hair
Mohini C.
Mohini C.

Awesome if you use the right amount, works amazing on my curly hair. If you get to much my hair would feel hard or crunchy.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Temple, TX

I really like the Aussie products. The hold is nice and my hair still feels so soft when I use this, and it smells so good.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK

My daughter has naturally curly hair and this mouse tames her curls, separates her cutls and makes her hair smell so yummy.
kristie s.
kristie s.
Franklin, PA

I use the sprunch moose and its one of the best products if your looking to scrunch your hair with out your hair being hard
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

I have waving/curly hair so I use this thread enhance those curls. Then I say a little aussie hair spray. It hold all day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now