Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ

I have curly hair, and this is my favorite mousse for the job. Aussie has always been in my cabinet, and though I don't let my hair go natural often, when I do, I use this.
Zebib A.
Zebib A.
PHILADELPHIA, PA - Pennsylvania

Smells amazing, although I do not use it everyday but when I do it does a great job at holding my curls but if I don't wash my hair the next day or so it feels very dead
Haley R.
Haley R.

I have really thick hair and this mousse does it job. If you put too much it can get caked into your hair easily, but as long as you watch the amount it holds perfect.
I have curly hair that is a lot of work to keep 'tame' but I swear by this mousse. Somehow it keeps the body all day and doesn't let it frizz up. Highly recommend!!
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador

Love this so much , smells great , holds my hair for curling , leaves it feeling not sticky , and still manageable, its a god fair price , a little goes a long way
kara m.
kara m.

All Aussie products smell really good and this is no exception. This does not leave your hair crunchy and provides enough grip so that my hair stays in tact.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Love it! Has a pleasant light scent. Keeps my hair in place yet feeling soft and natural to the touch and gives my hair a nice healthy looking shine, too.
Reveca G.
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this mouse, smells really good and gets rid of the frizz right away. I use it on damp hair right away harden my hair and does not make it flaky.
Odalis O.
Odalis O.
San Jose, CA

I've used this product before and it does work really good. The only thing that I am not so crazy about is the smell after a couple of hours.
oneilis b.
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL

This is honestly my go to mousse product, its soft it holds perfect, it smells good and it is not sticky.
i use this more than 3 times a week
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now