Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Keri B.
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA

Smells good and does what it needs to do for my hair. Aussie products work wonderful, I also use a deep Conditioner it makes your hair so soft.
Wandy P.
Wandy P.

My "go to" mousse. Smells amazing, not sticky, and gives my hair shine and a pretty decent hold. I pair this with my diffuser for extra volume.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is my go to mousse when I want my hair to curl or have beachy waves. Holds really well without weighing hair down or making it look gross.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL

Was kind of let down. It was super affordable but did not keep its hold at all. Smell was nice though. But it just did not hold a curl at all.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA

It was pretty good but it itched my head pretty bad as it is sensitive. It smells amazing and worked really well just the itching was too much
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Love using this for a quick style before running out the door and get an air dry but soft hold on my curls. no crunchy or stiff curls allowed!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

this product works wonders for me. i have naturally curly hair and this definitely keeps its hold. great value not to pricey and smells great.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA

When I need to have a quick sassy style, to go out for the evening, my go-to hair product is the relatively inexpensive Aussie Styling Mousse
Tori Z.
Tori Z.
Bryant, AR

Great for my hair❤️ Works for all hair types hold in place and is great!ita good for all hair length especially for long thick hair like mine
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now