Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH

This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

This product makes my curls bounce without being to heavy and weighing them down. It does leave them having a crunchy texture but it looks amazing.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

Really good! It doesn't let my hair hair feeling dry or too hard. It gives really nice definition to my curls and doesn't leave any sort of flakes
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN

Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL

It's great, leaves my hair pretty soft and manageable. Smells great ! Tried a no heat fix for my hair and this would help keep my curls friz free.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Bel Aire, KS

Works well to style my hair. It sticks and lasts really well all day. It keeps my hair from moving a lot, and keeps it looking great all day long.
Summer P.
Summer P.

I personally don't find the smell pleasant. The product it's self isn't too bad. It holds my hair all day. It does look flakey after awhile though
Kaylie J.
Kaylie J.
Monroe, OH

This really kept my curls in place all day and didn't dry my hair out and not to mention , this stuff smells amazing!! I highly recommend to all!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA

Great for when you want a little texture in your hair. I just put a small amount and run it thru my hair and it leaves it looking wavy and thick!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now