BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Aussie Styling Mousse
I usually do not use hair products as they make my hair crunchy or heavy, I bought this Mousse as a last ditch effort. It is AMAZING! It is so light, my hair stays soft and actually can move while retaining its style. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little more hold and lift without heavy gross products.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always love the smell of Aussie. This keeps a good hold for a very nice price. The texture is nice. Doesn't leave your hair too stiff. It is very comparable to other brands but maybe even a little cheaper.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV
Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Jennifer T.
I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
Sierra T.
To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.