BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
rylie s.
rylie s.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really defines your curls. I would recommend 10/10. Its not pricey at all. It's great value. It exceeded my expectations. My hair is a combination of things. My hair color is dirty blonde but I dye it often.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds a curl very food, I can put this in my hair in the morning g and it won't get frizzy the entire day. I have semi corse hair, so it is hard to always find something that works. But I like this one a lot.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
umm the last bottle of mousse i used was 10+ years ago . it smelled fruity. it made my hair stick up like i wanted ...past that i cant remember i do remember that it was better than other brands i had tried and didn't make my hair feel gross later. i would recommend this brand to everyone.
Katlyn E.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Aussie's products! Their mousse is amazing and holds well. It doesnt make my hair feel sticky or gross. Also when it dries it doesnt leave clumps of dry spots in my hair. I would recommend this.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie mousse. It's one of my favorites . I use it when I want to keep my hair curly. It keeps my hair in place and helps it from getting frizzy and it doesn't create white residue. It smells amazing and it's affordable and easy to find.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, its too ticket, just sticker enough to keep curly hair in place, seems to cut down on drying time as well as adds ton of volume. Honestly, you can't beat the price. I do like more expensive mousses but I always go back to this since its performance and price are unbeatable.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
i use this product daily! Since i have naturally curly hair i prefer something without volume so its perfect! My hair holds light weight curls all day long and i dont have to worry about it looking "crunchy".
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse smells great and gives my hair the extra volume I want. Since I have thick and long hair, getting volume is pretty difficult but when I apply this to my roots before blow drying my hair, it always gives me the lift I want. Great price too!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
I'm not a big mousse-user. My hair usually looks too greasy with mousse added, but this brand is very light!! Also, the smell-- AMAZING!! I can also find this product at very good prices usually! I love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.