Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Danielle t.
Danielle t.

pretty good! I love the smell of Aussie products! they are so light and it works perfect with my curly hair
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Greenwood, IN

Smells great! It's not sticky! My hair holds great all day! Doesn't take much to use it. Just a little dab.
Carly W.
Carly W.
College Park, MD

i like this brand because its light and doesn't make the hair too shiny or sticky. goog price for the value
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor, Ontario

Pretty good mousse.. keeps the hair in to place. It's a little hardening and drying though. May bother some
Gary N.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN

Gives my hair a nice amount of volume without causing it to curl up too much. I also really like the smell!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville , IL

Love this mousse it works great, it's long lasting, and the smell is great too! I definitely recommend this
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I use this on my 6 year old son. Holds his adorable hair in place all day. It smells amazing. great value.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN

I really like this moose. ITs perfect for a nice beach wave look. It smells amazing too! And its afordable
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR

My my favorite at all didn't like it did not stay on for long my curls went back to straight within 30 min
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC

Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now