BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aussie products have always been my favorite! They don't make my hair look greasy, and they hold really well without getting crunchy- particularly this one. It smells great and unlike other brands, it doesn't run out super fast. I would reccomend this product.
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product was okay. I felt it made my fine, blonde hair look dark and greasy. Will not use again. The price is fantastic thought and you can easily find this product at any general store. I do like Aussie hair product scents. I will not buy this again.
mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse it very soft and when you style your hair it comes off after. price is cheap and money and appreciate it fine for it. I would like to try anther mousse but I can give another chance for in future. You can try it maybe it feels Gordon you hair.
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Aussie products and have never tried one i did not like. The signature smell is always a plus as well. I have found their products to always work well, and last all day. The packaging is always fun. I will always repurchase Aussie products!
Alex H.
Alex H.
I used this mousse all the time when I still had wavy hair. I could easily apply a minimal amount of this product into my damp hair without it getting too crunchy or oily-looking. I loved the smell as well and if my hair ever decides to have a wavy texture again, this would be my number one mousse brand choice.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get tempted by Aussie products by their claims and there prices but every time I go for it I end up with something that is okay but nothing more. this mousse was no exception.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Great for any style your trying to do with your hair. Smells so good and leaves your hair shinny. Great price on this product also and more so if you use coupons. Will buy again and recommend for anyone looking for moose that will not leave you dissapointed
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of Aussie products, i use this mouse when i scrunch my hair and it holds up all day long and does not leave that crunchy feel to my hair like some styling products do! I also use the Aussie scrunch hair spray to help hold it more i do have very thick long hair!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.