Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Candy W.
Candy W.
Prosser, WA

I love everything about aussie i love the smell and the way the product works definatly my go to.has great hold and healthy for hair withiut getting sticky.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Tillson

This product has an amazing smell to it just like the other Aussie products but for curly hair it does not work good. I mostly just put it in for the smell.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.

It's good but it leaves the hair very hard. It does it's job and sticks it in place but I have tried others that leave your hair soft and holds it in place
Allyson K.
Allyson K.

Easy to use and apply. Perhaps my hair is just finicky but I didn't always achieve the results I was looking for so I'm open to trying other products too.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.

Gives my hair a lot of volume. Holds my hair style all day and still allows my hair to be soft unlike many other mousses that make your hair really stiff.
Yajaira B.
Yajaira B.
Bakersfield, CA

It leaves your hair voluminously. And it has a wonderful smell. It's really good and does not leave your hair too hard. Easy to manage and very effective.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love this mousse. It holds my curls or whatever hairstyle I'm wearing perfectly. It smells really nice and is cheap. I usually purchase it from walmart.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I use this occasionally if I need a little extra hold for my hair. I really love the smell and the amount of gold it gives without being stiff or sticky.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Recently they stopped making this in the Chicago area. I think we bought every can we could find. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

I like the Assuie styling mousse to create beach waves. I put this on after I shower and scrunch my hair. The curls stay all day and my hair smells good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.