Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Shay R.
Shay R.
Ruskin, FL

Love these products especially for my wash and go. Did a big chop last month and love this even more since my hair is shorter.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Prescott, AZ

LOVE aussie products! their products smell so good and work very well for drugstore brands! I love their mousse, super bouncy.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , Ontario

I don't use mouse ! So this is why I have it such a low star ! Aussie products are wonderful ! You can find them at Walmart! N
Shayla s.
Shayla s.
Columbus, OH

Nice scent makes my hair soft and nice smelling .I love this i strongly recommend if you have trouble styling hair cheap too!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Love this mousse when I decide to wear it. Does not leave your hair frizzy or crunchy. Only apply on damp hair then blow dry.
erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX

I love Aussie products! This gives my curls definition and hold but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. I also love the scent!
Lilian D.
Lilian D.

I like this product a lot because it has really helped my hair compared the the other products that I have used in the past.
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Sisseton, SD

This product is not my favorite so I will only give it three stars. It makes my hair feel greasy and it looks a little flat.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

I love aussie styling mousse especially when I'm in a rush and on the go and just throw some in my damp hair and bam I'm done.
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Brandon, FL

I use this product to style my curl hair. It give it life as well as enough shine. This product smells great and works well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now