Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Erin D.
Erin D.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Not nearly as good as their Volume edition of this mousse. it got stiff but when crunched out, it left my hair feeling stiff still & straw like. it did however eliminate some frizz. maybe for someone with thinner, non curly, hair
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my go to mousse. I love the scents of all Aussie products and was happy that there wasn't any styling agent that masked this. It leaves your hair soft, not crunchy like some do. I definitely recommend.
Aden T.
Aden T.

Aussie provides really great products that last throughout the day. Out of the many mousse's that I have tried, Aussie has the best mousse. It smells really great, and I would really recommend this product.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Doral, FL

I started using this product not long ago. It gives hair that extra volume i was looking for. Tried it with some curls and it helped them stay in place, while still being soft, no stiffness at all.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This product was alright. I wouldn't say it was good or bad, but I didn't buy it again. My mom used the rest of mine on my baby sister. I wouldn't recommend it but it wasn't horrible.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Birmingham, AL

No crunchiness. Smells great! Affordable, easy to get, and always a reliable brand. This would be great for all hair types. Just limit the amount of product if you have thinner hair.
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

This product did what is say strong hold, if you need strong hold mousse this will be the one. The smell is very pleasant! The price point is not bad too compare to high end product.
Haley R.
Haley R.

I have extremely curly hair and it is very thick so it's hard for me to find products that will actually keep my hair tamed. I have been using this product for years and love it.!
trish s.
trish s.
SOUDERTON, PA

My favorite mousse! It makes my hair touchably soft and holds my curls without making them hard, brittle or make the underside of my hair frizz. I love it! it smells amazing!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ

I have curly hair, and this is my favorite mousse for the job. Aussie has always been in my cabinet, and though I don't let my hair go natural often, when I do, I use this.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now