Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Oronogo, MO

Smells great, really "poofs" when dispensed and provides a good hold but doesn't end to be a bit sticky.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA

This is what I use when I want to leave my hair curly, this moose smells so good. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this mousse, smells so good and has fantastic hold! Easy to find in any store and very affordable.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Thurman, OH

My go to music use for my everyday look! Leave the hair with body and bounce! The smell is amazing too!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR

LOVE the smell and it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like so many others do! Love aussie brand !
Emily P.
Emily P.

Looove the way Aussie products smell. Used this mousse on my permed hair. Help hold waves pretty well.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used to use this stuff every day it works really well and gives your hair life plus it smells great!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Charlottesvle, VA

Holds style very well during the day, but not overnight. It also smells very good and is a good value!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now