BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lauren B.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I knew I would love this as I love all their products. Great value for a great quality hair product. The scent lasts forever! Super effective in styling you hair and helping control frizz. Would highly recommend.
Mikayla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of all Aussie products. My only complaint about this is even with the max hold, it still does not hold as well as some of the other products. But for the price you can't say too much about the product
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moose want to curl my hair it does the job and does not make my hair hard like other moose do it is very long-lasting it last all day long about at my local store and I am a repeat buyer and I recommend this to anyone with any kind of hairstyle
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO
It's a good mouse as all products of this brand that I like and it is very affordable. My hair is black and very long! I always buy my products in Walmart and I strongly recommend for you test this product in your hair
Rochelle L.
Waco, TX
Didnt like it best. Held for about 4 hours then hair begins to fall.

Smells GREATTTTT. Makes hands sticky when applying, but it curls right up with good scrunching
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Aussie Styling Mousse works awesome. I most definitely met my expectations. It really works well. It keeps its hold for hours. It doesn't flake out. It is long lasting and holds strong the entire time. I think this is a great product for the price and I will purchase again. A little goes a long way.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Aussie mousse because it doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy like some brands. It smells great but doesn't last very long in my hair. Chicago weather is tough so I have good days or bad. This brand is totally inexpensive and you can find it literally anywhere!
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good you know, it's not expensive and I used a couple times but it can make my hair sticky in a bad way and the smell is not that great! But I'd recomend it if you don't mind the smell! I'd not buy it again tho
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm not really a mousse fan, but this product is one I'll use anyways! It gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and keeps your hair looking great all day! It's also very easy to use, a little goes a long way!
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?