BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA
This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mousse, it works great for curly hair, it can make the hair crispy though so be careful using to much. A little goes a long way and then hitting your hair with some heat after applying the mouse helps soften it up even more.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This has been my favorite mousse for years! I hope they never stop making it.  I have tried other products, but this is it.  I like that i can use to it make my hair curly (scurnch) or I can use it and blow dry for volume.  Never flaky or stiff!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to mix this mousse with my gel to give me a little better hold with less frizz. It's always hard to find a product to stick with when you have curly hair and I always find myself coming back to this one. Great price for the quality.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have frizzy hair so I go with the smoothing mousse to make my curls look defined and silly. I try to use very little at a time otherwise it can make my hair crunchy. I like it best when I use it in my wet hair to avoid crunch
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mousse! I have thick hair and I only use a one pump (only because I don't like having a lot of product in my hair) and apply it evenly through my hair! It makes my hair feel soft and it has a nice scent!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells. i can usually find the product on sale or for a very affordable price, which is great. i think it is compares to other brands and smells better than most of them too!! i have thick color-treated (blonde highlights) hair and it works great for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great general product to have around as far as mousse goes. I always find that it works just wonderfully with my curls which tend to be better defined when I use this mousse.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This mousse is great for thin hair like mine because it doesn't make it too greasy or stiff. I have naturally wavy hair and it really brings that out and doesn't get flat. I have bought this kind for awhile and I really like it!
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse! All of Aussie's products smell so amazing and not only that but this product does great for when I want to scrunch my hair. I love it because it doesn't leave it feeling rough or crispy but it feels and looks great!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.