Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA

This stuff works really well it's not too expensive and gets the job done..
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC

Keeps my curls looking like they were just done! Good value and great price
Morgan '.
Morgan '.

Smells great! does a great job holding curl while not making curls crunchy!
Kathrin  Y.
Kathrin Y.
Dpo, AE

Love this product. It leaves my hair manageable and less frizzy. In addition, it smells really nice like all other Aussie procucts. This is my preferred hair care line for my daughter.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

Aussie mouse does work well and smells great. I would recommend it however for the longest time I used herbal essence now I use organix cause it works great and organix is sulfate free
Christine C.
Christine C.
Flushing, NY

Hey guys, I just bought an Aussie Strong Hold + Touchable Feel Styling Mousse after reading the reviews online. I bought this product so my hair doesn't go frizzy in the morning, no messes and easy to be applied. Definitely recommend like others. Try it out today!!
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Edison, New Jersey

I use this product whenever I need an easy hair style and it always leaves my usually frizzy curls, soft and smooth. It also stays in place all day so I don't even have to worry about messing it up. My hair smells great after using this product as well.
Laura M.
Laura M.

This product works really well! I use to use it to scrunch my hair after I took a shower and it holds the hairstyle all day. I would be mindful of the amount you are using, however, because it can make you're hair hard and noticeably gelled.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Not nearly as good as their Volume edition of this mousse. it got stiff but when crunched out, it left my hair feeling stiff still & straw like. it did however eliminate some frizz. maybe for someone with thinner, non curly, hair
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my go to mousse. I love the scents of all Aussie products and was happy that there wasn't any styling agent that masked this. It leaves your hair soft, not crunchy like some do. I definitely recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now