BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one who styles my hair very often really but I have always loved Aussie so yes I love it when I do use it! My hair doesn't feel crunchy and it doesn't leave a bad residue on my hair either, oh and I like the smell ūüėĄ
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love this product! Aussie is a great smelling, high quality product that works great for everything I need it for. It is a great value as well. It is an effective option when compared to others in it's price point and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Haven't used this in a while. From what I remember it didn't really work for my hair because it was too thick. It worked well for my other friends when they wanted to hold their curls in, but other than that it smells good
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
This product was okay but I wouldn't repurchase it. It left my hair feeling sort of dirty and sticky, and then leaves my hair hard and unnatural. I'd much rather use the L'Oréal mousse. I would not recommend this product.
Whitney S.
I use this product after showering if I am in a hurry. It doesn't feel heavy in my hair or leave it looking greasy. It has a nice hold throughout the day. I can buy it at Walmart for pretty cheap, which is also a bonus.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so fresh and clean, my husband always tells me my hair smell good when I wear this! It does a good job keeping my hair in place and giving it the extra lift I need. With this product a little goes a long way!
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN
i found a winner when i found this product not only was it lite on my hair which id brown and long but it was affordable and did not leave my hair gummy like other products have done in the past from using past products i see no need to change this product
Lauren B.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Suzanne S.
Columbia, SC
Since I have curly hair, I tend to use a lot of mousse in my hair and it works gear every time!! Compared to others I have used it doesn't leave my hair crunchy as most do and it also smells good and leaves my hair soft.
Laura H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to always have my hair naturally curly but it would sometimes appear frizzy and dry. So when I began to use this mouse I noticed it sculpting my curls more but also taking out the frizz and making it look healthy.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?