Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Spokane, WA

Nice and light while still giving great volume! I tend to use more than I used to with the Herbal Essence, but I like the results better with Aussie.
Emily N.
Emily N.

Doesn't make your hair "crunchy" and smells so good. By the end of the day you look like you have effortless waves. Also gives good amount of volume.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, Oh

No heavy residue, left my hair feeling soft and manageable. Didn't flake up or make my head itchy. My hair wasn't overly weighed down by the product.
Kim W.
Kim W.

This product left my hair a little crunchy for my taste. It reminded me of when I wore my hair scrunched in high school. Probably won't buy it again.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I don't really usr mousse but whenever i have on braids and i want to hold the curls from the braids i use this mousse and it keeps my curls in tact.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is probably my favorite drugstore styling mouse! It makes my hair curly and soft and it's not a sticky feeing and doesn't make my hair crunchy!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH

This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

This product makes my curls bounce without being to heavy and weighing them down. It does leave them having a crunchy texture but it looks amazing.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN

Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now