Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Hope R.
Hope R.
Alpena, MI

I highly recommend this moose I have fine hair that tangles easily and this product is great for scrunching my hair is mostly straight but this stuff holds great!
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI

Awesome for wet hair if you want it scrunched and styled. I used it all the time when I don't want to deal with my frizzy hair especially if its raining outside.
Erica S.
Erica S.

I love all the Aussie products. They smell amazing, work very well with my fine hair and not pricey at all. I would highly recommend Aussie brand and this mousse
Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY

I'm obsessed with the signature Aussie smell of this mousse. However, it doesn't do much to control my frizz so I really only use it on sunny, low humidity days.
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.

Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Shelly V.
Shelly V.

I absolutely am in love with this mousse. I've never really been a hair product kind of girl but this stuff tamed the frizz and allowed me to wear my hair down.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY

I used to use Mousse and I loved this one. I liked it more than any other brands out there. It lasts and didn't break my scalp out like any of the other brands.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Good for styling hair. Love the texture of the moose, it's very smooth. It's a good price and it works better than alternative brands such as Not Your Mother's.
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Aussie products have the best smell. which is why I continue to use this brand. However, I'm not convinced the products are really living up to their standard.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI

If you're looking for extra volume, try this product out. It is great at giving volume and texture to dull hair. It's not too sticky compared to other brands.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.