BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca
This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and it isn't sticky . It does the full of
Making my hair stay in place . It was everything I thought it would be . It's not expensive and works ! I purchased mine from Walmart , I recommend it .
Haley H.
Haley H.
This product is great for a light, natural feeling hair style. It's not crunchy and smells great. It's fairly priced and worth the buy. I have oily hair, and this product does very well with it. I would only like it better if it had a little bit of a stronger hold while still being flexible.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
It does a pretty good job holding the hairstyle. I also love the way it smells. I've used hair gels to help achieve hairstyles but they always make my hair feel heavy where Aussie is lightweight. It is relatively priced and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA
This is something I used to use a lot of. I personally wouldn't use it on my real hair, but on my extensions to match with my real hair. I personally feel for my hair type this isn't the best...and it could be damaging to black hair, so i left it for my extensions. But it worked good for that!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Aussie products and this mousse is definitely one of the good ones! It holds well and I use it a lot to hold curls and then brush them out for a soft curl look. Cheap product that goes a long way!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Me and my mayn't love this product. Aussie product alway have the most amazing smell and always guarantees satisfaction. I love all Aussie products you.l can find there products at almost any department store so if you havnt tried I would
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY
My mother swears by this mousse so I finally had it a try. For the price, it does the job. I definitely noticed added volume, but the volume did not last as long I expected it to. I would still buy it again for the occasions that I need volume for an event, or only part of the day.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Schriever, LA
I actually did not like the way this mousse made my hair feel. Compared to others, it left a weird "crunchy" texture in my hair. It was a good price, but I would probably not choose it again. Also, once my hair would dry it would continue to be dry and have a weird, wet look to it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.