BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Adalea B.
Adalea B.
Mill Hall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I style my hair and want volume. I'll use it to scrunch my hair or before I put a braid in/after to help hold the curl. It's inexpensive and I don't spend enough on haircare or use it frequently enough to invest in expensive brands.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
This Aussie Styling Mousse is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is a good value for the price and works well on my thin wavy hair. Less is more with this product and I feel like it lasts a bit longer than a few other brands I've used. It does leave my hands sticky but that is expected with a mousse. The scent is also not bad.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this mousse but it didn't work out for me it was very disappointing that it was not what I was hoping for! But having said that I love Aussie products I have used their shampoos and conditioners, and was very happy with them 👍🏼
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my hair hold without the stiffness that other products give. Irs affordable and lasts a long time it doesn't take much to get that perfect hair all day long
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
S Daytona, FL
I started using this product about a month ago! I put it in my hair straight from the shower! It has a great scent and smooth texture! I have long hair and it holds my waves for hours! It is very decently priced! And my husband loves the smell! He can smell it from a mile away lol
Alison T.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this while styling my curls after curling iron use. It didn't feel crunchy and it smelled AMAZING, but it didn't seem to hold as long as other products I've tried
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Voxbox about a year ago and I continue to purchase it. The hold is perfect for my wave hair. Even though I have thick and wavy kind of hair this mouse is able to smooth my frizzies and hold a wave when I braid it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie puts out some great hair care products and this one is no exception! I have naturally thick and wavy light brunette hair. This was a great syling product that was very effective in adding volume to my hair. It smells great too!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good basic mousse. I don't use mousse a lot but I used this product when my hair was permed and it was effective in holding the curl without making my hair too crunchy. I recommend it if you're looking for a quick mousse!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this when I scrunched my hair because it would hold all day! Really good professor and it smells great! It doesn't dry your hair out and I have really thick hair so I was shocked that it held all day! Highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.