Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Aussie products have the best smell. which is why I continue to use this brand. However, I'm not convinced the products are really living up to their standard.
alishia n.
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE

Didnt feel like it held very long, it did help with my frizz though which is a place. Was hoping it would help my curls out but it seemed to weight them down.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI

If you're looking for extra volume, try this product out. It is great at giving volume and texture to dull hair. It's not too sticky compared to other brands.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Glasgow, KY

I love anything for aussie, I love the texture of the product, the smell and the way it holds my curls! This is  perfect style for any kind of hair type
Kris B.
Kris B.
Clinton, TN

Love the smell of Aussie...it makes my hair hold but not look like I have glue in it. It is the right amount of hold and adds volume. Try it you will love it
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA

Aussie Styling Mousse is a must when it comes to hair care. I do not leave my house without styling my hair and Aussie mousse keeps is sleek and conditioned.
Asia S.
Asia S.
Williamsport, PA

I love Aussie's mousse for the quality and the smell! Having unmanageable hair is a challenge but the Aussie line really helps me keep my hair under control.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC

I used to use this in middle school. It makes your hair feel a little crunchy, which I don't like. It smells good but I don't like how it makes my hair feel.
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco, CA

Aussie products are amazing I love the scent of everything they have the price is amazing and the hair spray and mousse hold is incredible I highly recommend
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV

Works great definitely use everyday. Would recommend and lasts all day. More expensive than other brands but very worth it. Plus the scent is always amazing
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now