Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like to use this mousse on my wet hair and scrunching it between my fingers. It leaves a nice hold and it also has a nice smell to it.
Edelia G.
Edelia G.

Gets the job done not bad for the amount of money that you're paying for this product. That being said it's absolutely nothing special.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX

The only mousse I love to use. It doesn't leave my hair sticky at all and it's not a heavy product at all and leave my hair dry at all.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Anaheim, CA

This helps keep my curls looking fabulous all day long strong hold even on a windy day. I would recommend this to girls with curly hair
ToniAnn F.
ToniAnn F.

This product smells amazing, but it is easy to use too much, which can leave my curls looking wet and crunchy for long periods of time!
Nora L.
Nora L.

When you want a soft touch, and flexible hold, this is what you reach for. It's definitely easier on the hair but a good product to use
Sally T.
Sally T.
West Covina , Ca

I really like this mouse when it comes to adding volume to my hair when I actually want to style it, I add it to my hair once it's damp
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
OTTO, NC

I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
Jena S.
Jena S.
Kansas City, KS

I love this product. It keeps my hair in place all day long. It also keeps it in style. It does the job. This product is worth the buy.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
Tallassee, AL

Love using this product for the perfect beach waves holds all day even in this hot alabama weather and keeps my hair from being frizzy
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now