BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
jewel l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Aussie, that's one reason I love it so much. I get complemented on the smell of my hair. But it makes my hair easier to manage w this product.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
I use the aussie styling mousse occasionally because i bought it. It was a good price and i got it from walmart. It is among my favorite mousse products. It smells AMAZING. I have wavy hair and i feel that it adds a special something to keep my hair looking good throughout the day and controls my frizz in the Florida humidity.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?