Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
I am a huge fan of Aussie products, especially Aussie mousse!  I absolutely love the way it smells, and I really think it add some serious volume. feels nearly weightless in your hair as well! I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for some extreme body and a long lasting hold.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
I really like aussie styling mousse because it does not leave any white residue and allows my hair to still feel very natural. I usually don't use mousse because I hate how crunchy my hair feels after it and because my hair does not hold a curl very well so I have to use A LOT of product. Luckily aussies products dont get too crunchy!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Ajax, ON
Aussie products smell absolutely amazing! I didn't expect such an amazing scent. This mousse is comparable to other drug store mousse's however this is super effective, last all day and helps me hair curl so much better. Plus it smells so great!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington , DC
I LOVE this mousse, it balances the tension of lasting hold with out being too stiff.  I have naturally wavy hair and this helps even out my wave into a curl all around my head. I use it several times a week and it leaves my hair nice and curly for up to two days! I love the smell.  My only complaint is it is a fairly small container.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to use Aussie products all the time but I haven't in a few years. I was looking for a new mousse to use and decided to go with Aussie. I'm not a huge fan of this product as it leaves my hair super oily. It holds my styling well which is great but I hate the oils they leave behind. Based on that I wouldn't recommend if you already have oily hair.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
crystel s.
crystel s.
Perrysburg, OH
I like to Aussie styling mousse because having curly hair and it's long I can tend to get frizzy the Moose smells really good too it doesn't make my hair feel as hard as a lot of the products that I've tried so I stick with this one until I find a better one to keep the frizz down and the curls intact
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
I don't use this every time I wash...only when I want a little extra volume (I have really thick hair). However, when I do use it, my hair smells amazing and doesn't feel crunchy or weighed down at all! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like it has lots of product in it, which is important to me!
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
I love love love the smell of Aussie products, This is a great product and is very effective.  The bottle also lasts awhile and it is at an affordable price. Its long lasting, and makes your hair feel great. There may be slight room for improvement, but overall I think this product gets the job done.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Austin, TX
This mousse is amazing! Whenever I am in a quick rush after a shower, I tend to just use styling mouse to style up the waves in my hair. It does not leave my hair crunchy, doesn't smell strong, and is affordable!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?