Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I've used this product many of times throughout the years. Affordable and smells great
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Lawrenceville, GA

Leaves my curls soft and intact. Definitely one of my favorite products by this brand.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Winnabow, NC

This is the best moose I've ever had for my hair. It keeps my hair curly all day long!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mooreland, Indiana

I love this mousse!!! It doesn't make my hair feel to crunchy and fake i love it!!!!!
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH

Love it! Keeps my style under control and smooth ! And plus it smells really good too
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

Love the smell and the hold of this mousse. Been a long time fan of this product line
Christina C.
Christina C.

Great hold and easy to use when styling my hair , I absolutely recommend this product
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS

Just a couple of squirts in my palm rub together and va va voom. My hair looks great.
Mariena A.
Mariena A.
Angola, IN

I love this product. it works perfect in my thick long hair. it also smells amazing .
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.

I've used this product and it works very well and it last very long. Very cheap too!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now