BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I always have a bottle of this Styling Mousse around, I know that I wont be disappointed when I buy it, it also has a great scent, It works better than most mousse and it is also very effective, I will always have a product like this around, its perfect how it is.
Samantha S.
This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Sierra A.
I liked this stuff, but i definitely didn't love it. It made my hair very dry, and didn't really help with scrunching my hair. I don't know if I need thick hair for this to work better. My curls fell after about two hours of wear and and left my hair looking very stringy.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL
I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Erin M.
I absolutely love this mouse on days when I don't want to mess with a hair dryer. I can put it in my hair and just let it air dry. It smells amazing and feels amazing in your hair. This is definitely a must try product.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
This is a great smelling mousse. I love using it in the summer when it gets humid. It helps to define my frizz into more tamed curls. It seems to work throughout the day. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Patricia M.
Lompoc, CA
I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Nena C.
Aussie has a good hold for my curls I love the smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I love the price it very affordable and it hold its shape very effective. Doesn't need any improvements highly recommend
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.