Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

The tried and true basic mousse, I know there are a lot of different brands/mousses that offer fancy schmancy "hard as rock" or "wet look" but the OG is the way to go
binx b.
binx b.

I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA

Love this!! Aussie has the best smelling hair care. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most moouse and my hair actually moves! Little bit of product goes a long way
Angela H.
Angela H.

This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Denton, TX

Didnt like it best. Held for about 4 hours then hair begins to fall.

Smells GREATTTTT. Makes hands sticky when applying, but it curls right up with good scrunching
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
South El Monte, CA

One of my all time favorite mousses to use. When I don't to use heat tools on my hair I apply it right after I shower. It leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL

I've used this product since middle school when I found out that putting this in my hair made my hair nice and wavy instead of looking like I electrocuted my hair.
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL

Always been my #1! Smells good and holds great! Its a must have for my beach waves or scrunching hairdos. No need to try anything else, this stuff is the best!!!!
Taneshia A.
Taneshia A.

I do really like this product for my hair..it has a good hold but I will say it can sometimes leave a bit of a sticky residue. But it doesn't bother me that much.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN

The scent of this product is wonderful and stays with you all day as does your style! This is one of my go to hair products when deciding to go curly for the day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.