BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Destany D.
Destany D.
Midway, AR
Good product. I would recommend it. Smells nice and long lasting. I would buy this product again. It is effective. And it did meet my expectations. I would buy it again however there is room for improvements in this product.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Smithfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this very often, because it does seem a little heavy when added to the hair. However, it does give it a nice curl when added to wet hair, that doesn't turn out to be too crunchy. The smell is amazing but even one day's use results in a bit of build up.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Haven't used this in a while. From what I remember it didn't really work for my hair because it was too thick. It worked well for my other friends when they wanted to hold their curls in, but other than that it smells good
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one who styles my hair very often really but I have always loved Aussie so yes I love it when I do use it! My hair doesn't feel crunchy and it doesn't leave a bad residue on my hair either, oh and I like the smell 😄
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love this product! Aussie is a great smelling, high quality product that works great for everything I need it for. It is a great value as well. It is an effective option when compared to others in it's price point and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this product is the way it smells. It is effective but you do have to use a lot of product but it is one of the cheapest on the market so you get what you pay for. Yes I would buy this product again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is fine for the amount you are getting. I have natural curl to my hair so I use this to hold it in all day. At times my hair would feel hard or sticky (which wasn't fun) so I don't use this as often as just misting some oil in my hair to calm to frizz.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely natural curly hair. It will freeze if I don't use a product. This product is not bad. I put it in I scrunch it a few times as it dries. No frizz and the curls stay where I want them. And the cost of this product is not bad
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so fresh and clean, my husband always tells me my hair smell good when I wear this! It does a good job keeping my hair in place and giving it the extra lift I need. With this product a little goes a long way!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.