Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Sarah p.
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
My hair goes flat no matter what but when i get my hair done the lady uses this product and she gets it to work perfectky and doesnt make my hair greesey and i wish i could make my hair look like the salon does it every time but its impossible.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
I will not use any other mouse ever since I have used this! It works wonders on my curly hair! It never lets me down when I use it and does exactly what I want to my hair. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day! I usually buy once a month.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
I've tried this product many times and I like it for what it is. I have naturally straight hair and my hair is not easily "scrunched". but when I do want to scrunch my hair I use this because it actually holds it in place and doesn't make it as crunchy as other products I have tried. definitely a great product for someone with naturally straight hair.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love this product. I love to put it in my hair after I get out of the shower, it really helps to enhance the natural wave I have in my hair. I have used many different types of mousse & this is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all & it smells great on top of it!! If you've never tried this product, then you're seriously missing out!!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
I like the way hairspray feels on my curls leaving them stiff so when I do decide to let my hair down I use aussie styling mousse. It's light but strong enough to hold curls throughout the day and has a pleasant soft fragrance.
Cyrilla D.
Cyrilla D.
Ashland
There is a pretty good hold with this mousse, but I have super curly hair. It tends to get messed up really fast and I don't necessarily feel like it lasts very long, or as long as you would like it to. The hold when it is working is great! Really great part is there is no buildup in your hair with this product.

Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY hair is super long, thick and FRIZZY. Most days, I don't take  a styling tool to my hair, so this product helps with the frizz. I like to add this product to my hair after a shower and blow dry and scrunch. My hair is naturally wavy, so it helps with volume, frizz, and the wavs stay in place all day. It smells good too!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?