BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Marcela A.
Pasadena, CA
Great price .smells good and leaves my hair shiny .its not sticky .whenever iam going to leave my hair doen and want my natural curls to show thos is my go to mousse .
Madonna G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this mousse for all my styling needs. It isn't sticky and it smells great! Other products can't compare. Aussie really knows what their customers need to style without feeling heavy or oily. If you're in search for a styling mousse go and give aussie a try!
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
Really great mousse I received free for a review it keeps your curls frizz free without making your hair hard. It also smells great like cherries. I would Def recommend still like Sussies free shampoo and mousse but this would be great to use for a important night where you want your hair to hold and stay nice

Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Ashley S.
Jacksonville
This is the best smelling mousse I've found it does a good job at holding a curl and very affordable, wild definitely repurchase this item again in the future, I would recommend to everyone to try itleast once if looking for a good smelling and working mousse
Selena O.
Palmdale, CA
I tried this product a couple months ago because I like the hair insurance so I though I try other hair products from them but honestly I was very disappointed by it. My hair is thick and I didn't like how this product made my hair feel. Not what I expected.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I don't use mousse very often, but I tried this one out to add some texture to my very straight hair. It feels a little sticky and heavy in my hair, but it helped hold different styles and updos. It also smells really nice and the nozzle never got clogged up.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
alyssa m.
Love this product, adds lots of curl when i need it and holds my hair for a LONG time. Great price for the product definitely met my expectations and smells awesome!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.