BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great general product to have around as far as mousse goes. I always find that it works just wonderfully with my curls which tend to be better defined when I use this mousse.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Arii G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great! It doesn't crunch your hair so it's nice and bouncy after usage. The price is great and in a purple bottle it's perfect because it just stands out.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love this brand and this product!! It smells super nice and something I use all the time. I have wavy hair so I have to make it curly or straight and on curly days I wash my hair the night before, use this, than go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with curly soft hair!!
Veronica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on several occasions. The price point is great, plus convenient since you can get it at a drugstore. I don't mind the smell either. I do feel as though if used too often it could cause build up and drying of the hair.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it leaves my hair touchable without the roughness that some mousses leave. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz free and smelling amazing.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse! All of Aussie's products smell so amazing and not only that but this product does great for when I want to scrunch my hair. I love it because it doesn't leave it feeling rough or crispy but it feels and looks great!
Jennifer S.
This has been my favorite mousse for years! I hope they never stop making it.  I have tried other products, but this is it.  I like that i can use to it make my hair curly (scurnch) or I can use it and blow dry for volume.  Never flaky or stiff!
Bethany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mousse, it works great for curly hair, it can make the hair crispy though so be careful using to much. A little goes a long way and then hitting your hair with some heat after applying the mouse helps soften it up even more.
Alicia M.
This mousse is great for thin hair like mine because it doesn't make it too greasy or stiff. I have naturally wavy hair and it really brings that out and doesn't get flat. I have bought this kind for awhile and I really like it!
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?