Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

Really good mousse!! It does not make your hair hard and crunch and it does not flake up
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Champaign, IL

I have this mousse and I love it! It isn't tacky or anything either. I would buy again.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

This brand works great and it hold pretty good not to pricey and it also smells amazing
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

The smell of this is amazing and I love he way it holds... The price is very affordable
Robin S.
Robin S.
Viper, KY

Great product. Use daily. Smells great. Recommend for great style. Tell all you friends
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

This stuff is great give you a good feel to your hair and its not gross greasy feeling
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX

I love the style it gives my hair just would love a more of a hold. Small good as well
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I've used this product many of times throughout the years. Affordable and smells great
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Lawrenceville, GA

Leaves my curls soft and intact. Definitely one of my favorite products by this brand.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Winnabow, NC

This is the best moose I've ever had for my hair. It keeps my hair curly all day long!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now