BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas
I absolutely LOVE how this smells!! I used this product after using the Ridiculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair frizz free! I absolutely recommend this product! My hair always feels so nice after using Aussie products.
courtney L.
A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
Beatriz S.
Good for My curls when I get them with The Iron! Keeps My curls for very long time intact! Highly recommended! Meet My expectations and it worth The money! Good value! Hope that keeps My frizz a little longer but nothing to worry about.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.