Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR

I have used this product many times. I love the smell of it and it is mainly what I use it for when my hair is wet. The hold is okay. I play with my hair a lot so that doesn't help. When I straighten my hair I put a little bit of this product on the top for the FlyAway's and it works good. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL

Aussie has always been a brand that I trust. Their products always work great on my hair. I have straight hair and it is hard to get it to do anything. Once I add Aussie Styling mousse, my hair is totally different. The mousse allows me to create beautiful hairstyles that are soft to the touch and the hold lasts all day.
Cyrilla R.
Cyrilla R.

There is a pretty good hold with this mousse, but I have super curly hair. It tends to get messed up really fast and I don't necessarily feel like it lasts very long, or as long as you would like it to. The hold when it is working is great! Really great part is there is no buildup in your hair with this product.

Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY

works wonderful...very natural feeling. hold hair well without the stiffness of regular hairspray. After chemo my hair is very thin and fine and haven't had a need to use it since I lost my hair but worked wonderful on keeping bangs in place before chemo. Will try again when hair gets long enough to do something with.
Alex H.
Alex H.

I used this mousse all the time when I still had wavy hair. I could easily apply a minimal amount of this product into my damp hair without it getting too crunchy or oily-looking. I loved the smell as well and if my hair ever decides to have a wavy texture again, this would be my number one mousse brand choice.
Lejla C.
Lejla C.

I use this on my "lazy" days when I wash my hair but don't want to do anything with it. My hair is super thick so it can be a hassle to work with. I apply a lot of this product to get the look I want, which I guess is the main downside I see with it. It doesn't look frozen or leave residue, which is always a plus.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Recife , Pe

I received this product as a free sample from Influenster, but the opinions are my own.

I towel dried my hair and did my makeup before applying (my hair retains so much water) so my hair was damp but not soaking wet. I used about three pumps and flipped my hair upside down to apply from roots to tips before drying
Courtney J.
Courtney J.

I could never get my hair to stay styled, luckily I found this stuff at Meijers one night while I was shopping with my mom!
This stuff helps my hair stay soft and helps it keep the "hold" of my hair styles I've been trying out!
I Highly recommend this product for those who can never get their hair to stay styled!
veronica b.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL

Really great mousse I received free for a review it keeps your curls frizz free without making your hair hard. It also smells great like cherries. I would Def recommend still like Sussies free shampoo and mousse but this would be great to use for a important night where you want your hair to hold and stay nice

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN

This works well enough! I feel like my hair is less frizzy when I use it directly after showering then let my hair air dry. I also feel like my pillow messes up my hair less if I sleep on it went when I use the mousse. I don't use it a ton, but I will likely buy this again when I run out of my current bottle.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now