Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI
This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so I'm not normally a fan of Aussie products. However...I received this in the mail the other day and I actually like it! I didn't have to use any of my hair oils after my shower, just this mousse before hair drying. It kept my curl, and gave me volume and smoothness!
Martha G.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL
I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, Tx
Love the scent and texture of this mousse. The mousse dissolves quickly into the hair, and it didn't leave a sticky residue. The hold is good, and it even stays strong in the Texas humidity. The price is very reasonable, it smells great, and my hair looks good all day.
Ryann T.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a bottle of this Styling Mousse around, I know that I wont be disappointed when I buy it, it also has a great scent, It works better than most mousse and it is also very effective, I will always have a product like this around, its perfect how it is.
Madonna G.
Madonna G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this mousse for all my styling needs. It isn't sticky and it smells great! Other products can't compare. Aussie really knows what their customers need to style without feeling heavy or oily. If you're in search for a styling mousse go and give aussie a try!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.