Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA

I love this mousse because it's versatile and it doesn't leave my hair stiff as a board. I use it when I want to blow dry my hair to give it more body, or when I scrunch my hair to hold a wave, or if I put my hair up in curlers. It lasts until the next wash and has a pleasent scent
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA

Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I have thick hair so i was hesitant to try buy it but it works really well. It gives my curls a naturel look and my hair is really soft. It doesn't give my hair a wet look or a plastic like feel. It doesn't feel like i put anything in my hair at all! It also smells really good.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lexington, KY

I like Aussie and I love how this mousse with stood the day and my hair kept its form with the help. But Aussie is really expensive and I've found other brands work just as well. If you love Aussie then go for this because it works wonders but it is just too expensive for me
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM

Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Nikole V.
Nikole V.
Sedalia, MO

Over all great smells soo good and really holds a great curl. It doesn't make hair hard as a rock. And every time I used people commented my hair and ask what product I've been using. Honestly I haven't found a product like this one it's always gonna be my number 1 product.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Seattle, WA

This product worked OK for my hair but I was not wow'ed. It did not do much to tame my frizz, however, I do have extremely thick bi-racial hair so maybe this product would be better for someone with finer hair. All in all not bad but not great either. I did enjoy the smell.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI

This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now