Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Courtney J.
Courtney J.

I could never get my hair to stay styled, luckily I found this stuff at Meijers one night while I was shopping with my mom!
This stuff helps my hair stay soft and helps it keep the "hold" of my hair styles I've been trying out!
I Highly recommend this product for those who can never get their hair to stay styled!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

I like the affordability of this mousse. It smells nice and it is very effective. In reality, you don't really need an expensive mousse as most of them do the same thing. I found that it did last a while, but in extreme humidity it did frizz up a bit. Considering how frizzy my hair is normally, it was awesome!
veronica b.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL

Really great mousse I received free for a review it keeps your curls frizz free without making your hair hard. It also smells great like cherries. I would Def recommend still like Sussies free shampoo and mousse but this would be great to use for a important night where you want your hair to hold and stay nice

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN

This works well enough! I feel like my hair is less frizzy when I use it directly after showering then let my hair air dry. I also feel like my pillow messes up my hair less if I sleep on it went when I use the mousse. I don't use it a ton, but I will likely buy this again when I run out of my current bottle.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL

I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.

I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY

Aussie Styling Mousse works awesome. I most definitely met my expectations. It really works well. It keeps its hold for hours. It doesn't flake out. It is long lasting and holds strong the entire time. I think this is a great product for the price and I will purchase again. A little goes a long way.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
London, Ontario

As with all Aussie products it smells fantastic. It is super affordable, and works wonders with my naturally wavy hair. I put it in when it's wet and ta da it's done in 2 seconds. I love the flexible hold that it offers since it doesn't leave your hair with the typical "crunch" like a normal mousse.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY

This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI

I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now