BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love this mousse. It has a great smell and it's really light so you can barely tell that something's in your hair. It lasts all day and you don't have to worry about it wearing out. I recommend it to any girl still searching for that perfect mousse for their hair.
sarah m.
I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Stephanie H.
Oswego, NY
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I usually use moose, but it is not my favorite, to help tame my curls and fly aways. I like using the Aussie because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like other brands I have used. It is affordable and I can either get it at Wal-Mart or Dollar General.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mousse it really holds my hair in place! I usually use it on two occasions either when my hair is wet I use it to crunch my hair and it lasts all day no frizz, and when I use heat in my hair I apply a small amount of product on my hand then distribute it evenly just lightly to my hair so I dont have baby hairs flying everywhere lol. Great value over all
Jackie M.
Smells like grapes thats the first thing which can attract flying insects in the summer so i wouldnt recommend it then. However hair does go crazy in the heat so this would be a great choice to hold down your hair or bangs. Because you wont be outside all.day. i like the smell of it and the job it does..its a whipped cream mousse that stays in place and does not budge.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.