Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Shami P.
Shami P.
Lilburn, GA

I love this product! I have naturally wavy/curly hair but it tends to get frizzy. this product helped me to get great curls in my hair and prevent me from getting frizz. the only downside to it is that it leaves your hair a little crunchy at first, but with a little time it gets soft again.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto , Ca

Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL

I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL

This product works. It not only works well on human hair, but on synthetic hair as well (wigs, weaves, hair pieces, etc.) i would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great hold throughout the day who does not like hair spray. Awesome alternative and affordable.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA

I love this mousse because it's versatile and it doesn't leave my hair stiff as a board. I use it when I want to blow dry my hair to give it more body, or when I scrunch my hair to hold a wave, or if I put my hair up in curlers. It lasts until the next wash and has a pleasent scent
Jada B.
Jada B.
Columbia, MD

This is an excellent, efficient volumizer for a low price! It gives lasting volume and hold without stickiness and stiffness!! I love the way the product smells😍 I love Aussie products!! Such a light-weight mousse! Hair still feels flowy after I have applied the product to my hair!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY

I love the way this product smells. i can usually find the product on sale or for a very affordable price, which is great. i think it is compares to other brands and smells better than most of them too!! i have thick color-treated (blonde highlights) hair and it works great for me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA

Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now