BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kaitlyn R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything for aussie, I love the texture of the product, the smell and the way it holds my curls! This is  perfect style for any kind of hair type
Emily S.
Tillson
This product has an amazing smell to it just like the other Aussie products but for curly hair it does not work good. I mostly just put it in for the smell.
Candy W.
Prosser, WA
I love everything about aussie i love the smell and the way the product works definatly my go to.has great hold and healthy for hair withiut getting sticky.
Asia S.
Williamsport, PA
I love Aussie's mousse for the quality and the smell! Having unmanageable hair is a challenge but the Aussie line really helps me keep my hair under control.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
My daughter has crazy poofy thick hair so this mousse is the bomb! It keeps her waves tamed and controls the major frizz! Definitely love the scent as well!
Jenni P.
It's good but it leaves the hair very hard. It does it's job and sticks it in place but I have tried others that leave your hair soft and holds it in place
Yajaira B.
Bakersfield, CA
It leaves your hair voluminously. And it has a wonderful smell. It's really good and does not leave your hair too hard. Easy to manage and very effective.
Allyson K.
Easy to use and apply. Perhaps my hair is just finicky but I didn't always achieve the results I was looking for so I'm open to trying other products too.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Assuie styling mousse to create beach waves. I put this on after I shower and scrunch my hair. The curls stay all day and my hair smells good.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this a few times but i don't like it. It smells good, and works okay. My major down fall is it makes my hair crunchy and i do not like that.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?