Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Molly F.
Molly F.

I used Aussie Styling Mousse because I have curly hair. It helps form the curls in my hair.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Brick, NJ

Not much works on my hair, but this keeps it in place. Definitely my go to styling product.
Deven S.
Deven S.
Clinton, OK

My boyfriend uses this on his hair and it stays all day long! One of their best products !
Jane S.
Jane S.

One of my favorite mousse. It's lightweight and smells great. Helps me keep the frizz down
JJ J.
JJ J.

This mousse smelled amazing. It held my curls in place without leaving them super crunchy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This mousse is awesome . It really gives my curls a nice bounces it also smells fabulous !
Keyana P.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN

Love this stuff! It's inexpensive, smells great and does exactly what it says it will do.
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY

Love this product! Makes my hair feel so smooth still even though it is a styling mousse!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Kalamazoo, MI

Leaves hands very sticky after using and doesn't hold very well without using a hairspray
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

Really good mousse!! It does not make your hair hard and crunch and it does not flake up
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now