Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alli B.
Alli B.
Milroy, PA

Smells amazing. Doesn't curl your hair that much but is good for subtle waves. Cheap price for decent product
Aussie hair products have always been my favorite hair products. I love the scent and it is very affordable
Gary N.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN

Gives my hair a nice amount of volume without causing it to curl up too much. I also really like the smell!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Greenwood, IN

Smells great! It's not sticky! My hair holds great all day! Doesn't take much to use it. Just a little dab.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor, Ontario

Pretty good mousse.. keeps the hair in to place. It's a little hardening and drying though. May bother some
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville , IL

Love this mousse it works great, it's long lasting, and the smell is great too! I definitely recommend this
Moriah M.
Moriah M.

I use this weekly!!! doesn't dry out my hair and gives the perfect curls! I use it with the curling spray!!
Danielle t.
Danielle t.

pretty good! I love the smell of Aussie products! they are so light and it works perfect with my curly hair
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC

I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN

I really like this moose. ITs perfect for a nice beach wave look. It smells amazing too! And its afordable
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now