Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL
My hair is thin, naturally wavy and gets dried out easily, I've tried pretty much everything in terms of shampoos and conditioners, but nothing really made my hair glossy or soft. So I tried this mousse, and my hair feels good. And I don't get split ends as often as I used to. I rated the value just as Average, because the can it comes in is so little. I have to put it in my hair every day, so I go through a lot of it. But overall, my hair couldn't live without it...I couldn't live without it! :)
Breanna Z.
Breanna Z.
I love aussies styling mousse. It is the only styling mousse that I have ever tried and it works pretty well for me. It smells really good too. I love how the mousse foams out onto my hand it's so fluffy lol. I use it before heat styling my hair to create curls, and after I shower I apply it through out my hair, braid it, leave it in over night and in the morning i have beautiful beach wave curls. It's one of my favorite hairstyle looks. ❤
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I really want to like this product but still unsure about it. It holds really good but becomes really flaky if you run your fingers through your hair. It smells really good but I can't stand the white flakes in my hair a couple hours later. Will try to give another try with a different hair style.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
sarah m.
sarah m.
I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
DAMASCUS, OR
This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mousse it really holds my hair in place! I usually use it on two occasions either when my hair is wet I use it to crunch my hair and it lasts all day no frizz, and when I use heat in my hair I apply a small amount of product on my hand then distribute it evenly just lightly to my hair so I dont have baby hairs flying everywhere lol. Great value over all
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.