Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

It smells great and works very well. Perfect for the beach wavy hair , more I used it once in the house of my friend , and I really liked.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Pontiac, MI

It did what its suppose to do, and its smells good too and the price isn't to bad not much more to say about mouse to fill out this survey
Liz C.
Liz C.
Nicholson, PA

Love this stuff. Smells great and has a great hold I use the flexible and it does exactly what I need without having that crispy feeling.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Goes on well not sticky left my hair with lots of volume
and my curls lasted a long time, smell is also great.
over all product is great.
kaci o.
kaci o.

This stuff is really nice for if I need to have my hair a certain way for a competition or something. Helps hold decently and smells good
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Works really good to style my hair. Love the smell. Makes my hair still feel clean. I like the way my hair feels when using this product
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like to use this mousse on my wet hair and scrunching it between my fingers. It leaves a nice hold and it also has a nice smell to it.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I like this mousse a lot. It has a great scent and it really does add volume to my hair without weighting it down and making it crunchy.
Jena S.
Jena S.
Kansas City, KS

I love this product. It keeps my hair in place all day long. It also keeps it in style. It does the job. This product is worth the buy.
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
OTTO, NC

I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now