BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this while styling my curls after curling iron use. It didn't feel crunchy and it smelled AMAZING, but it didn't seem to hold as long as other products I've tried
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie puts out some great hair care products and this one is no exception! I have naturally thick and wavy light brunette hair. This was a great syling product that was very effective in adding volume to my hair. It smells great too!
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Voxbox about a year ago and I continue to purchase it. The hold is perfect for my wave hair. Even though I have thick and wavy kind of hair this mouse is able to smooth my frizzies and hold a wave when I braid it.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on several occasions. The price point is great, plus convenient since you can get it at a drugstore. I don't mind the smell either. I do feel as though if used too often it could cause build up and drying of the hair.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does its job pretty well! It has a nice hold to it and the smell is not terrible. I feel like it tends to lose effect after half a day, but for the price it is worth it. I hate the feeling after applying it, but just scrub your hands well and you should be fine!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this when I scrunched my hair because it would hold all day! Really good professor and it smells great! It doesn't dry your hair out and I have really thick hair so I was shocked that it held all day! Highly recommend!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good basic mousse. I don't use mousse a lot but I used this product when my hair was permed and it was effective in holding the curl without making my hair too crunchy. I recommend it if you're looking for a quick mousse!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA
This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Nicholetta S.
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love this brand and this product!! It smells super nice and something I use all the time. I have wavy hair so I have to make it curly or straight and on curly days I wash my hair the night before, use this, than go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with curly soft hair!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.