Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Juliette T.
Juliette T.

Used this to do a rod set on my naturap hair turned out pretty good. Gave it one star because i used it in conjunction with too many products i dont recommend you do that.
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.

Aussie tends to be an in the middle product. their mousse gives a light airy texture but can sometimes get a little sticky on the hands - and tends to be hard to wash off.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

Aussie is my favorite brand that i feel actually works on my hair. It smells sooo good and holds hair nicely if just enough is used. If too much it will cause crunchy hair
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Old Forge, PA

This product is good for volumizing your hair. It smells great, but does make your hair a little bit crunchy at times. Overall it does work and do the job its meant to do.
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA

I use this every time I wash my hair and it's the last thing I put on! It keeps my hair in place and it doesn't make it feel hard which is my fav thing about this product
Vera H.
Vera H.

I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
Britt W.
Britt W.
Brogue, PA

I personally love aussie, its my favorite brand. I love the way it smells and the feeling of the mousse. I love how much it holds throughout the day, its a great product.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Amazing product! It does not leave your hair in clumps like others. It's very inexpensive and affordable. I will say if you add too much it makes your hair a tad crunchy.
Kenyotta S.
Kenyotta S.
Baton Rouge , La

The only thing I don't like about this product is how sticky my hands are after caring for my hair with it but I love the product I can always wash my hands when I'm done
Shawdenay H.
Shawdenay H.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS !!! Every time i get an up-do i use this because it works ! I have everyone in my house whole using this lol . if you haven't tried it you need to
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.