Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA
This stuff works really well it's not too expensive and gets the job done..
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH
Love this mousse! Works well with my thick, wavy hair! It smells great too!
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! does a great job holding curl while not making curls crunchy!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Keeps my curls looking like they were just done! Good value and great price
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, FL
I actually enjoyed this, I rarely use styling mousse, but this one was definitely good, smells really nice and really helps your hairstyle to hold, and look beautiful all day long. I have a family member who uses this stuff so much, I think she might buy out the whole store, but she absolutely loves it, and pairs it with other Aussie styling products as well, which I don't have the names for. An all around, really good mousse.
Cinthya C.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto
el is awesome. I use it when my hair is wet and style it with my blow dryer and a round brush. It produces the perfect amount of volume. The one thing that I will say (which is my fault, not the products) is when you're using it, use the appropriate amount and make sure that you rub your hands together so it covers your entire hand. I say this because what I found was the very ends of my hair were slightly crunchy after using it. I did get it out by my straightener steaming it off, but just make sure that you use the right amount and that it goes on evenly (my hair is a bob, short in the back, collarbone length in the front, save of a dime is more than enough.)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Naturally, I have very textured hair. I am half white/a bunch of different "white" nationalities and half Filipino. So I have very thick, course, naturally dark, curly hair. After lots of bleaching and chemical treatments to keep my hair straight, it is very hard for my hair to hold any style, and if I live it natural it looks super frizzy and unkept. This mouse smells amazing first off, like every Aussie product and kept my curls looking sleek and frizz free all day! I didn't use it much for the hold just more to keep the frizz to a minimum and it did that perfectly! And it did not make my hair crispy or crunchy!
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
The aussie mousse comes in a great amount so for me it gave super hard enough the product, I usually use a few times in the month and I am very satisfied. Not to mention that he fulfills what he promises, I just step on my wet hair a little and it creates really beautiful waves. The consistency of the musse is like a foam is very practical the application just shake, I like a lot, the fragrance is sweet and very nice, here in Brazil the products of the Aussie line are expensive but are easy to find. Finally I conclude that it is note 10 for the product works very well.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
My hair is exceptionally straight. Like nothing I try will get it to hold a curl. This, among many other products have been tried over and over again but I still haven't had any luck with anything but a sea salt spray. So, if you have naturally straight hair that typically won't hold a curl, this isn't the product for you. But if you have a nice wave or naturally curly hair this could be perfect, because while it didn't hold a curl it didn't look over product-ey either.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I don't know if my hair (naturally straight, wavy if I don't brush it straight out of the shower) just doesn't give to this mousse or if I'm not applying it correctly, but it'll look nice and scrunched up/wavy/voluminous for like an hour and then it just starts to sit down until it's like flat but you can tell there's product in it and it's just a confusing in between state. What I'm trying to get at is, if you don't naturally have super wavy/curly hair, the hold doesn't last :(
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.