Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA

When I need to have a quick sassy style, to go out for the evening, my go-to hair product is the relatively inexpensive Aussie Styling Mousse
Tori Z.
Tori Z.
Bryant, AR

Great for my hair❤️ Works for all hair types hold in place and is great!ita good for all hair length especially for long thick hair like mine
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Bia R.
Bia R.

excelente para cabelos muito liso ou quimicamente tratado que nao segura os cachos alem de dar um volume segura os cachos ate por alguns dias
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH

Does what I need it to. I have thick hair so I didn't need to add volume. When I just want a wash and go this is definitely my go to product.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I used to use this in high school, nothing special here but I feel like it does the job when making my curls not too crunchy but last hours.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
New Castle, PA

This mousse works well with my hard to control hair without leaving it feel sticky and hard I get that control and still have touchable hair
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Pretty good quality mousse that can get you to style any hair for a short amount of time, it does dry out my hair a little thus the 4 stars
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Bellevue, NE

I have dry wavy hair. I put a little of this into my wet hair and let it airdry. I get beautiful wavy curls once dry. It helps reduce friz.
Brittne D.
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI

I absolutely LOVE Aussie Styling Mousse! I like to use this and just a little of Aussie Sprunch hairspray to create a cute beach wave look.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now