Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

great for when your hair could use a little hold more than hairspray. it met my expectations!
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA

Love Aussie and all of their products. Smells so amazing. Super affordable and great quality!
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL

Aussie moose works very well. I would have to say that it is awesome. definitely worth trying
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC

Holds my hair up really well. My hair is stick straight and this helps hold a curl for hours.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA

Perfect for styling my curly hair. Has a great smell too. One of my favorite products to use
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie , Ny

I love this mousse it works so great with my hair I use every time I get out shower I love it
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL

Really works well! Has no problem keeping my hair in place! Works great on curly/ wavy hair.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a decent mousse, however with my pin straight hair, it wont hold a curl all day long
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL

I never understood mousse. It makes my hair look crunchy. But idk if it would work for you.
Angi M.
Angi M.

This product is ok, but it does not hold up as well as other brands I have used in the past
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now