BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
I love Aussie products not only because they smell so amazing but they are also very affordable and they work.  I like mousse because my hair is naturally curly  and I don't care for gel.  I like my curls to be soft and light instead of hard and crunchy.  Aussie leaves my hair soft and curly without weighing it down or looking like I use a lot of products in my hair.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
My son swears by this product. I love it too. It isn't super messy and it makes your hair feel light and air too. It's a pretty good value for the price. I love the way Aussie products smell in general and this one is no different. Definitely a staple in our home.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse. It has a great smell and it's really light so you can barely tell that something's in your hair. It lasts all day and you don't have to worry about it wearing out. I recommend it to any girl still searching for that perfect mousse for their hair.
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Ugh seriously have been using this product for years ever since my curly hair was manageable I could throw this moose in my hair and it would hold my curls so well it looked like I curled my hair lo l
isabel s.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aussie products ever since I was little. The smell alone will lead you to buying this brand. This product is great and doesn't disappoint. The only con I have is that it doesn't hold all day long. But it does hold for a good 8 hours or so.
Shawnee P.
Shawnee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is very easy to use. It's not overly greasy and very foamy when you dispense it.
A little dab goes a long way. I use only a quarter dab as it is perfect. This product leaves my hair smooth and manageable. It's more money than other products but worth it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I used to use this mousse all the time, but I really noticed that it left my hair feeling sticky and stiff. I would not say its a very effective product. Overall I think there are much better mousse products out there that do a much better job than this one.
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product was okay. I felt it made my fine, blonde hair look dark and greasy. Will not use again. The price is fantastic thought and you can easily find this product at any general store. I do like Aussie hair product scents. I will not buy this again.
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.