Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA

I love this. It smells so good and is light. It is perfect for when your hair is super wet and then scrunch and put into a bun. The curls when you take the bun out are perfect
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Bristol, CT

Another great product light weight, doesn't make my hair feel heavy or sticky like some products. Volume doesn't last as long as I would like but great product none the less.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

Aussie styling mousse not only smells fantastic but keeps its hold for as long as you need it to. As long as you dont over use this will not leave your hair extremely crunchy
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

You never forget the smell of Aussie products and I especially love the smell of this moves. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but when I do it is always almost Aussie
Brandi D.
Brandi D.

This smells great but I do not use it to often due to the fact it dries my hair out tremendously. There's a lot of alcohol in it which isn't good for dry hair to begin with.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

Great smell. I use this mousse specifically rather than the volumizing ones since I just need my curls to look into place. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy but soft and bouncy.
Arii G.
Arii G.

This stuff smells great! It doesn't crunch your hair so it's nice and bouncy after usage. The price is great and in a purple bottle it's perfect because it just stands out.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.

I use this every time I straighten my hair. Put it in my hair while it's still damp, let it air dry or if I'm in a rush I will blow dry. Seems to help my hair stay straight.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now