BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Keosha A.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mouse for my curly hair. It hold hair without a crunchy feel and can be used in place of gel. I recommend this to my friends. I use on my natural hair as well at my weave. Overall a great product.
Chelsea L.
Covington, KY
I love the smell of this, its not overwhelming but reminds me of my childhood. The price is good for how long the product will last. Put some in before drying your hair.
Terri G.
this is one of the best mousses I've tried. it keeps the curls in or keeps your hair in place. you don't have to use a lot of it to get the style you are aiming for.
Monica G.
Philomath, OR
This mousse was amazing in my hair. It didn't leave it extremely crunchy however it held all day long. It was very effective on my hair which is hard because I have thin and straight hair. This is one of my favorite brands compared to many others.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre mantengo una cosa de ratón en caso de que me quede sin laca o mi hija quiere probar la laca para el cabello. Aussie es una línea increíble de productos para el cabello. Me encanta todo, desde el champú y acondicionador a su mousse. Recomiendo este producto a cualquier persona que quiera ese retroceso adicional a su pelo o si usted es como yo apenas necesita algo en caso de que su laca de pelo se ejecute hacia fuera.
Amanda F.
Good for styling hair. Love the texture of the moose, it's very smooth. It's a good price and it works better than alternative brands such as Not Your Mother's.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
If you're looking for extra volume, try this product out. It is great at giving volume and texture to dull hair. It's not too sticky compared to other brands.
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
I love this mousse! It's affordable, smells great and doesn't leave the "crunch" on my hair that other mousses do! It's definitely my favorite mousse to date!
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
Didnt feel like it held very long, it did help with my frizz though which is a place. Was hoping it would help my curls out but it seemed to weight them down.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Aussie Styling Mousse is a must when it comes to hair care. I do not leave my house without styling my hair and Aussie mousse keeps is sleek and conditioned.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?