Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Betsy W.
Betsy W.

Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Indio, Ca

This mousse works so good. I use it all on my nieces hair and it hello keep it whew it needs to.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN

Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.

It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fox Lake, IL

I love their products in general but this won't hold ur hair all day but their smell is awesome
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Portage, MI

It smells good, holds well to awhile! I haven't used it in many years since I cut my hair off.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY

This product has a great scent and adds hold and volume to all hair types without drying hair.
Jo G.
Jo G.
San Antonio, TX

Perfect lightweight mousse for manageable hair all day long. This is my go to everyday mousse.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN

The mousse is ok. If you use too much your hair gets crusty like and didn't help my curls out.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now