BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use moose, but it is not my favorite, to help tame my curls and fly aways. I like using the Aussie because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like other brands I have used. It is affordable and I can either get it at Wal-Mart or Dollar General.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all the smell of his product is just amazing!! I've been using this product since I was in middle school (now I'm a recent college graduate) and I still love it! It does the job without leave my hair looking too glassy or stiff! A little product goes a long ways!
Marina H.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
I don't use many Aussie products, but this is a mousse I will always get. I use it after I get out of the shower for a scrunchy/wavy look. It lasts all day and isn't crunchy like it would be with hairspray. Also, it smells amazing and is cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
Central, SC
I love this mousse for the days that I just want to let my hair be naturally curly. I just put a small amount in my palm and it works through all of my hair.  I only use a small amount though because if to much is used then my hair has a crunchy texture that I do not like.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I have used this to help scrunch my hair. It smells good like most of their products. However, it does make my hair more crunchy which I am not a fan of. I am a blonde with thicker hair. It does get the job done, but it lost a star because it makes my hair crunchy.
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Ugh seriously have been using this product for years ever since my curly hair was manageable I could throw this moose in my hair and it would hold my curls so well it looked like I curled my hair lo l
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
I love Aussie products not only because they smell so amazing but they are also very affordable and they work.  I like mousse because my hair is naturally curly  and I don't care for gel.  I like my curls to be soft and light instead of hard and crunchy.  Aussie leaves my hair soft and curly without weighing it down or looking like I use a lot of products in my hair.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
My son swears by this product. I love it too. It isn't super messy and it makes your hair feel light and air too. It's a pretty good value for the price. I love the way Aussie products smell in general and this one is no different. Definitely a staple in our home.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse. It has a great smell and it's really light so you can barely tell that something's in your hair. It lasts all day and you don't have to worry about it wearing out. I recommend it to any girl still searching for that perfect mousse for their hair.
Shawnee P.
Shawnee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is very easy to use. It's not overly greasy and very foamy when you dispense it.
A little dab goes a long way. I use only a quarter dab as it is perfect. This product leaves my hair smooth and manageable. It's more money than other products but worth it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.