BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cassandra M.
Scarborough, ON
Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Misty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Smells like none other and keeps my hair frizz free and manageable. Lasts all day long and working in the medical field I need something that is long lasting!! This is the best product for a penny pincher who likes to look good!
Jordyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing at keeping my hair together and lasts forever! It takes my wavy curls and has a nice scent. However, sometimes the texture is too "crunchy" for my taste and needs to be brushed out. Overall, it's an affordable and effective buy!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy all Aussie products! When I use a mousse this is the one I usually go for because it actually holds my hair, last all day, and doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I also like that it doesn't leave any white or flaky residue in my hair.
Ashton S.
If I ever use mousse, this is my go to! I love Aussie products because they're so affordable! Smells amazing. The three minute miracle deep conditioning treatment has also been one of my favorite products for literally years! It's a must have.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this before when I wore my hair down and just wanted to add some curl after a shower. It works pretty well but sometimes it did give me that overly crunchy feel which I'm not a fan of. It's definitely better than some others I've tried though.
Lindsey H.
Cottleville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse works very well to add some volume to my very fine and thin hair.  Without mousse my hair tends to fall flat and this works great to help my hair hold a style.  It smells great. I am very satisfied with this product and would buy it again.
Caroline F.
Endicott, NY
Aussie has been a long time staple in my hair styling routine. Not only does it lock in my curls but the smell is to die for. It gives me confidence to go about my day with great looking (and smelling!) hair!
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Works good on African American hair with braids. Doesn't really flake up and still gives a shine. All not to heavy as well so doesn't feel like you have a pound of product in hair. I am African American keep in mind so I've never used it regularly.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I can't sing praises to Aussie enough, I mean, this mouse holds-- and we'll for that matter. Plus my hair isn't crinkly an hard after. It last all day, and smells incredible too. I love the price point and will always use Aussie-- tried and true.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?