Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Stockbridge, GA

This product smells great. It does a good job keeping my hair in place . It doesn't leave residue
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY

Best mousse I've tried doesn't leave your hair hard and lifeless. Makes my curls soft and bouncy.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I used to use my aunt's can of Aussie and it always worked pretty well on my hair. Added volume!
Betsy W.
Betsy W.

Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Indio, Ca

This mousse works so good. I use it all on my nieces hair and it hello keep it whew it needs to.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN

Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.

It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fox Lake, IL

I love their products in general but this won't hold ur hair all day but their smell is awesome
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Portage, MI

It smells good, holds well to awhile! I haven't used it in many years since I cut my hair off.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now