BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lindsey M.
Flemingsburg, KY
One of my favorite styling mousse out there. Can never find one that is not full strength though. I like my waves to be loose and flow not like straw. Wish I knew where I could find the less strength ones.
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I like like to add volume and waves or curls in my hair. I haved used this product in the past, and it definately holds my waves/ curls throughout the day without making my hair hard and crunchy.
Lauryn W.
I have naturally curly hair so I straighten my hair all the time. Whenever I use this while my hair is straight it always makes it damp and re curls it- but it's good other wise.
Brittany E.
I use this stuff for my sons hair to add a little extra curl at the ends of his hair. We love it & love the smell of it. It's a decent price sold almost at any drugstore and a little goes a long way.
Edna P.
This mousse holds my curls in place .. and it doesn't have the crunchy feeling/ texture ... it's give it the perfect shine they my hair needs and this product smells so good
Brittanu s.
My hair is naturally curly. On rainy days i rub in a few pumps of this mousse and I am good to go. It smooths frizz and holds all day without leaving your hair feeling "hard" It is super cheap too
Emily
This is a great product that I would recommend to people who need to calm their hair. I have a lot of loose hairs that r too short to put in a ponytail and too long to leave as bangs. This product takes care of that. Even my 78 year old grandma uses this product. She does not go a day without using it. Its become part of her normal morning routine.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
An affordable, great working, great smelling product. When I need styling products from a drug store I always reach for the Aussie stuff. The scent takes me back to jr. high and high school. I love it. And I love that they last a long time so you feel like you really get a good value for the price and quality of the product.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
As always, I love the clean, classic smell of Aussie. I use this lightweight mousse when styling my hair in a wavy style. It doesn't weight my hair down or make it feel hard and/or sticky.
Iris V.
With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.