BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
The aussie mousse comes in a great amount so for me it gave super hard enough the product, I usually use a few times in the month and I am very satisfied. Not to mention that he fulfills what he promises, I just step on my wet hair a little and it creates really beautiful waves. The consistency of the musse is like a foam is very practical the application just shake, I like a lot, the fragrance is sweet and very nice, here in Brazil the products of the Aussie line are expensive but are easy to find. Finally I conclude that it is note 10 for the product works very well.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
My hair is exceptionally straight. Like nothing I try will get it to hold a curl. This, among many other products have been tried over and over again but I still haven't had any luck with anything but a sea salt spray. So, if you have naturally straight hair that typically won't hold a curl, this isn't the product for you. But if you have a nice wave or naturally curly hair this could be perfect, because while it didn't hold a curl it didn't look over product-ey either.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I don't know if my hair (naturally straight, wavy if I don't brush it straight out of the shower) just doesn't give to this mousse or if I'm not applying it correctly, but it'll look nice and scrunched up/wavy/voluminous for like an hour and then it just starts to sit down until it's like flat but you can tell there's product in it and it's just a confusing in between state. What I'm trying to get at is, if you don't naturally have super wavy/curly hair, the hold doesn't last :(
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is thin, naturally wavy and gets dried out easily, I've tried pretty much everything in terms of shampoos and conditioners, but nothing really made my hair glossy or soft. So I tried this mousse, and my hair feels good. And I don't get split ends as often as I used to. I rated the value just as Average, because the can it comes in is so little. I have to put it in my hair every day, so I go through a lot of it. But overall, my hair couldn't live without it...I couldn't live without it! :)
Mari S.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I don't really use this very often, it didn't do much for my hair. I tried it wet and it didn't give my the results I wanted on my curls. My hair is wavy so its not super curly but it usually curls more with mouse but this mouse didn't do that for me. It does smell good and it did help with the fizziness but not with the curling.
Breanna Z.
Breanna Z.
I love aussies styling mousse. It is the only styling mousse that I have ever tried and it works pretty well for me. It smells really good too. I love how the mousse foams out onto my hand it's so fluffy lol. I use it before heat styling my hair to create curls, and after I shower I apply it through out my hair, braid it, leave it in over night and in the morning i have beautiful beach wave curls. It's one of my favorite hairstyle looks. ❤
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I really want to like this product but still unsure about it. It holds really good but becomes really flaky if you run your fingers through your hair. It smells really good but I can't stand the white flakes in my hair a couple hours later. Will try to give another try with a different hair style.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
sarah m.
sarah m.
I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.