Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
Good style control. Didn't like the crunchy texture once my hair was fully styled!
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
My husband uses this sometimes and it holds very well. it also smells really good
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
This mousse is the best mousse works so good and smells so good i love it so muxh
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
I love aussie but I recently learned mousse dries your hair out. That saddens me.
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Milan, TN
Our go to mousse..when doing my daughter hair i love this products to use on her
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Love this stuff! Doesn't make my hair stiff or feel like straw but holds great
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
Love this mouse. Holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff and it smells great.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA
Great for styling my hair and keeps the hold. It inexpensive and works great.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Makes my curls stay and doesn't feel like I have a ton of product in my hair.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
I love that this has hold that's not super stiff! Plus it smells delightful!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.