Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

When curling/scrunching my hair this product helps to hold the curl and prevent frizz. I love the Aussie products so much I have started using them in my daughter's hair as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca

I love aussie styling products! My most favorite is the styling mousse. It holds my short hair up for hours and perfect to use for my daughters hair for her curls to come alive!
Hailey E.
Hailey E.
Laurel, MS

This product has a wonderful scent! It helps my hair hold its curl shape without being super crunchy. I feel like it is more expensive than other brands that work just as well.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Guthrie, OK

I use this regularly for my fine hair to give it volume. It works great all day long , but never gets clumpy, sticky or thick feeling. I love that it never looks stiff or fake.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA

I love this because it leaves my hair touchable without the roughness that some mousses leave. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz free and smelling amazing.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

I am Obsessed not only that but I am in love with this mousse it does not leave my curls crunchy its great leaves my curls soft and flexible and non freeze loved this product !
rebecca f.
rebecca f.

I love how it holds but doesn't make my hair crispy or to hard and it smells amazing would recommend this to curly hair girls everywhere who need a little control to their hair
Tongan M.
Tongan M.
Alameda, CA

This holds my hair very well. I wasn't expecting there to still be a little flexibility and that's sexy to me to be able to let my husband touch my hair without sticky residue
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN

This product gives my hair hold without the stiffness that other products give. Irs affordable and lasts a long time it doesn't take much to get that perfect hair all day long
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA

I love this. It smells so good and is light. It is perfect for when your hair is super wet and then scrunch and put into a bun. The curls when you take the bun out are perfect
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.