BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tabby S.
Tampa, FL
I love you using this product. Keeping my curls in place is a hassle sometimes and gel leaves my hair way to stiff. This keeps them in place but doesn't stiffen them up like gel.
Lexie I.
I love the smell of Aussie! I do like this mousse, but I am more of a hair cream person instead of mousse because I do not like the possibility of your hair getting crunchy due to my curly hair and having to use a lot of product
Hannah G.
I use this whenever I feel like adding extra volume and curl to my hair! But I love the smell of this mousse and how it dosen't make my hair feel extremely sticky after I put it one! My favorite!!
Becky M.
I really liked how it brought out all my curls. It didn't make my hair stiff, it met all my expectations. I like how it lasted all day and kept my curls in and made it look good all day.
Taneshia A.
I do really like this product for my hair..it has a good hold but I will say it can sometimes leave a bit of a sticky residue. But it doesn't bother me that much.
Reyna C.
South El Monte, CA
One of my all time favorite mousses to use. When I don't to use heat tools on my hair I apply it right after I shower. It leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh.
Codi L.
I love the smell of Aussie products and this one is no different. It smells nice and goes great in my hair. Although I don't use this product often, it is great when I need it and I would recommend it to anyone.
mary n.
Ive beeen using this product for so long i always manage to keep purchasing it. Its so good! If your in a rush and you put this in it makes your hair look like you just did it. Its a great product and i love it
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
First thing I love about any Aussie hair product is the smell. 😍😍 this mousse really brings out my curls and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and oily looking. Price is great too!
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
The mousse I love using very often ! I often use it along with the Aussie hairspray to make my hair smell even better and look better ! It definitely meets my expectations ! And I highly recommend this product
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.