BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Me and my mayn't love this product. Aussie product alway have the most amazing smell and always guarantees satisfaction. I love all Aussie products you.l can find there products at almost any department store so if you havnt tried I would
Jade R.
Jade R.
Schriever, LA
I actually did not like the way this mousse made my hair feel. Compared to others, it left a weird "crunchy" texture in my hair. It was a good price, but I would probably not choose it again. Also, once my hair would dry it would continue to be dry and have a weird, wet look to it.
Rolanda B.
Rolanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for high quality at a reasonable price then these are the brands for you. The quality is great it leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy with long lasting results. I love being able to run into my local Walmart and picking up these products for under $5.00 each.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff ! It reminds me of my grandma and I mean that in the best of ways . It brings me back to being a kid ! It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy or looking wet ! It keeps it styled .!! Awesome
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
My mother swears by this mousse so I finally had it a try. For the price, it does the job. I definitely noticed added volume, but the volume did not last as long I expected it to. I would still buy it again for the occasions that I need volume for an event, or only part of the day.
Tawana P.
Tawana P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Has a good hold and smells fine.  The only issue was that it left my hair feeling sticky afterwards.  This may have been because I used it on damp hair instead of dry hair.  It did not leave it flaky, however, which I like.  Only a little hard and sticky.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Manchester
It works pretty good but you would have to put a lot. It has a nice scent kinda smells like hair spray but better. It isn't a really long lasting but it makes beach waves towards the end. My hair color is dark brown and it's pretty thick so it makes my hair look light brown, which I love. i would recommend it and buy it again.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg , PA
Mousse is an amazing product, it defines your hair without bringing it down like a gel does. This specific mouse is good because it does not leave your hair sticky and it has an affordable price. So if you're looking for definition at a good price, this is the product for you
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I love to just put some mousse in my hair and just get going with my day. So for that, I use Aussie! Aussie smells great and makes my hair look great. I wish it didn't leave my hair as hard as it did sometimes but that could be user error as well.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.
It works great, but I feel it takes the volume and life out of my hair at times. It's not expensive in cost. I have Dark Sandy Brown hair and my hair is a 3B. It's long lasting, but not enough for rain or humid weather. I definitely do not know if I will purchase it again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.