Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
I don't normally use much hair product, but this keeps my hair from getting that crunchy feeling, and gives it volume that last all day, unlike other product I have used.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Amazing product! It does not leave your hair in clumps like others. It's very inexpensive and affordable. I will say if you add too much it makes your hair a tad crunchy.
Vera H.
Vera H.

I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
Britt W.
Britt W.
Brogue, PA

I personally love aussie, its my favorite brand. I love the way it smells and the feeling of the mousse. I love how much it holds throughout the day, its a great product.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Nice lightweight mousse to add hydration and a tad bit of volume. like that it is a leave-in conditioner as well as a volumizing mousse. Wont add a ton of volume though.
Shawdenay H.
Shawdenay H.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS !!! Every time i get an up-do i use this because it works ! I have everyone in my house whole using this lol . if you haven't tried it you need to
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Plattsburgh, NY

Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

One of the only brands of mousse I'll use! I've been using this since I was 16 and haven't went back to anything since. I love this one! Does it's job and stays all-day
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

It's okay as a mousse. I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair. It didn't give my hair a "strong" hold like the package claims. Plus it made my roots a little too puffy.
Jennyfer R.
Jennyfer R.
Castro Valley, CA

I think this was the first mousse product I've ever used. It holds my hair very well. The price is amazing , such good quality!!!! I'm very impressed with this product
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now