Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Lacey P.
Lacey P.

I love the smell and the curl it leaves me with after I diffuse! It doesn't weigh down my hair like other products I've tried, and it's affordable. I've been using it for 10+ years!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA

I love this mouse it actually works great when I style my hair and it holds, I love this product , the smell is great also and takes the frizz away, I highly recommend this product
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.

I love this stuff! It doesn't make my hair super crunchy and my style lasts all day. It smells delicious and doesn't dry my hair out at all , especially compared to other products.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH

Aussie has great hair products. After using this product, my hair is always very soft and manageable. If you have curly hair like I do, your curls will be thankful you used Aussie.
Tasi S.
Tasi S.
Bonney Lake, WA

Good product it is easily distributed throughout the hair and gives my hair lots of volume! Also smells good which is a plus. Is good to use to scrunch hair and make beachy waves!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA

Love Aussie Styling Mousse it's great for doing a quick scrunch look when your in a hurry & your hairs wet it smells awesome doesn't get flaky or leave your hair with white flakes
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This was a nice mousse. I am not an expert of hair products and I hardly use any. I did notice it helped me style my hair. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't use hair products.
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
rialto,ca

Love the brand Aussie and would not change. I love the way it leaves your hair smelling great and is a reasonable price. It's very easy to style hair and quick to grab if in rush
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.

I have naturally curly hair so I straighten my hair all the time. Whenever I use this while my hair is straight it always makes it damp and re curls it- but it's good other wise.
Tabby S.
Tabby S.
Tampa, FL

I love you using this product. Keeping my curls in place is a hassle sometimes and gel leaves my hair way to stiff. This keeps them in place but doesn't stiffen them up like gel.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.