Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Oshawa

One of my favorite mousse', smells amazing and it hold hair in place so well! Gives amazing waves.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Auburn Hills, MI

I love this mousse! I especially love how this mousse smells. It smells so amazing. I recommend it
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC

It's ok. Doesn't hold up like other brands. Price is good. In this case, you get what you pay for.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.

I love the smell of this. It has a great hold for my curly hair. Really helps with the frizziness.
Brittany C.

Good mousse even for my child. No residue and u çan even brush ur hair if u decide it didn't work.
amy s.
amy s.

Smells great. perfect for everyday use. isn't too thick of greasy. Love what it does for my roots.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Loved the smell I had used this when I permed my hair! It doesn't leave a film in your hair either
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
East Lansing, MI

Workd great at creating volume amd doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or crunchy. I love this product
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Love using this stuff, it smooths my hair and helps hold its style whether it be straight or curly
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Stockbridge, GA

This product smells great. It does a good job keeping my hair in place . It doesn't leave residue
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now