Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Leaves my curls soft and intact. Definitely one of my favorite products by this brand.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the smell and the hold of this mousse. Been a long time fan of this product line
Mariena A.
Mariena A.
Angola, IN
I love this product. it works perfect in my thick long hair. it also smells amazing .
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Just a couple of squirts in my palm rub together and va va voom. My hair looks great.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mooreland, IN
I love this mousse!!! It doesn't make my hair feel to crunchy and fake i love it!!!!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Great hold and easy to use when styling my hair , I absolutely recommend this product
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
Love it! Keeps my style under control and smooth ! And plus it smells really good too
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I've used this product and it works very well and it last very long. Very cheap too!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Aussie is an awesome brand . Very few brands I don't like . But this is my favorite
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
This product works great for the price. I definitely recommend any aussie product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?