Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan, Ca

Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI

Aussie makes great products for any type of hair. I love how Aussie smells and how easy it is to use their products.
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
Lola N.
Lola N.
Terrace, Bc

I really like this mousse it doesnt leave hair crunchy and stiff gives hair style and texture and its so affordable!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA

I have used aussie styling mousse for years. I love the way it makes my hair feel. So lightweight and smells amazing
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

Simplemente me ecanta tanto como deja mi cabello y como huele, para mi uno de los mejores productos para el cabello.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Smells amazing that's m favorite part. Great for your money! Favorite over the counter product and I have curly hair
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD

This product was okay but if I didn't blow dry my hair felt sticky and weighed down.it worked fine when I dried it.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX

I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.

It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now