BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
This mousse it very soft and when you style your hair it comes off after. price is cheap and money and appreciate it fine for it. I would like to try anther mousse but I can give another chance for in future. You can try it maybe it feels Gordon you hair.
Ashley N.
yadkinville
I have to be very careful when using this because even just a little bit too much and my hair will get crunchy. For a few days after using this product I will have some build up on my hair and typically have to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of that.
Alex H.
I used this mousse all the time when I still had wavy hair. I could easily apply a minimal amount of this product into my damp hair without it getting too crunchy or oily-looking. I loved the smell as well and if my hair ever decides to have a wavy texture again, this would be my number one mousse brand choice.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
I always get tempted by Aussie products by their claims and there prices but every time I go for it I end up with something that is okay but nothing more. this mousse was no exception.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Great for any style your trying to do with your hair. Smells so good and leaves your hair shinny. Great price on this product also and more so if you use coupons. Will buy again and recommend for anyone looking for moose that will not leave you dissapointed
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX
Love all the Aussie products. They have a great scent and leaves my hair with flexibility that last all day. I like to combine it with the sprunch spray. Like the fact it doesn't leave my hair sticky. I would most definitely continue to use this product
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
This is one of my all-time favorite Mousses! I have used it forever, it's very affordable, it smells wonderful, and the formula is great for the styling strength I prefer. I like that they have different strength options so I am not stuck with hard hair!
Jordyn M.
This stuff is amazing at keeping my hair together and lasts forever! It takes my wavy curls and has a nice scent. However, sometimes the texture is too "crunchy" for my taste and needs to be brushed out. Overall, it's an affordable and effective buy!
Cassandra M.
Scarborough, ON
Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.