BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the smell of Aussie products. I don't scrunch hair often but I have used this a few times and I liked it a lot. I like sprays a lot more than mousses so this really worked for me. I'd buy this again if I scrunched more often!
brooke m.
the best styling mousse i've ever had. it styles my hair jus the way i want it. it's super long lasting as well and very effective. it has good value and not too pricey. i definitely recommend to others
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aussie products have always been my favorite! They don't make my hair look greasy, and they hold really well without getting crunchy- particularly this one. It smells great and unlike other brands, it doesn't run out super fast. I would reccomend this product.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I used to use this mousse all the time, but I really noticed that it left my hair feeling sticky and stiff. I would not say its a very effective product. Overall I think there are much better mousse products out there that do a much better job than this one.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Love the smell of Aussie products, i use this mouse when i scrunch my hair and it holds up all day long and does not leave that crunchy feel to my hair like some styling products do! I also use the Aussie scrunch hair spray to help hold it more i do have very thick long hair!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Ariana S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product was okay. I felt it made my fine, blonde hair look dark and greasy. Will not use again. The price is fantastic thought and you can easily find this product at any general store. I do like Aussie hair product scents. I will not buy this again.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Great product!! I love the Aussie line, I don't know just something about the scent and the way the products work for my hair completes me❤ decently priced and can find the products anywhere!
Ashley N.
yadkinville
I have to be very careful when using this because even just a little bit too much and my hair will get crunchy. For a few days after using this product I will have some build up on my hair and typically have to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of that.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.