Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Candice C.
Candice C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Leaves hands very sticky after using and doesn't hold very well without using a hairspray
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
Love this product! Makes my hair feel so smooth still even though it is a styling mousse!
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mousse!! It does not make your hair hard and crunch and it does not flake up
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh
This brand works great and it hold pretty good not to pricey and it also smells amazing
Robin S.
Robin S.
Viper, KY
Great product. Use daily. Smells great. Recommend for great style. Tell all you friends
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this mousse and I love it! It isn't tacky or anything either. I would buy again.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
I love the style it gives my hair just would love a more of a hold. Small good as well
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
This stuff is great give you a good feel to your hair and its not gross greasy feeling
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Winnabow, NC
This is the best moose I've ever had for my hair. It keeps my hair curly all day long!
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
I've used this product many of times throughout the years. Affordable and smells great
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?