BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
This Aussie Styling Mousse has a clean and sweet smell. It wasn't too overwhelming. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day though. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold.. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become frizzy. I definitely recommend this product to get rid of the frizzies!
Brittanu s.
My hair is naturally curly. On rainy days i rub in a few pumps of this mousse and I am good to go. It smooths frizz and holds all day without leaving your hair feeling "hard" It is super cheap too
Emily
This is a great product that I would recommend to people who need to calm their hair. I have a lot of loose hairs that r too short to put in a ponytail and too long to leave as bangs. This product takes care of that. Even my 78 year old grandma uses this product. She does not go a day without using it. Its become part of her normal morning routine.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
An affordable, great working, great smelling product. When I need styling products from a drug store I always reach for the Aussie stuff. The scent takes me back to jr. high and high school. I love it. And I love that they last a long time so you feel like you really get a good value for the price and quality of the product.
Iris V.
With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
As always, I love the clean, classic smell of Aussie. I use this lightweight mousse when styling my hair in a wavy style. It doesn't weight my hair down or make it feel hard and/or sticky.
Jackie O.
I just received this product in my Aussie Voxbox and was happy to try it on my frizzy hair. I've tried so many products desperately looking for that one go to everyday product. This is it!! I have below waist length hair that's semi wavy and this product is a life saver. It smells amazing, is easy to use, and actually works! I can even let my hair air dry with the help of this mousse and it completely smooths my hair. I totally recommend!!
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
Aussie has always been a brand that I trust. Their products always work great on my hair. I have straight hair and it is hard to get it to do anything. Once I add Aussie Styling mousse, my hair is totally different. The mousse allows me to create beautiful hairstyles that are soft to the touch and the hold lasts all day.
Lejla C.
I use this on my "lazy" days when I wash my hair but don't want to do anything with it. My hair is super thick so it can be a hassle to work with. I apply a lot of this product to get the look I want, which I guess is the main downside I see with it. It doesn't look frozen or leave residue, which is always a plus.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I have used this product many times. I love the smell of it and it is mainly what I use it for when my hair is wet. The hold is okay. I play with my hair a lot so that doesn't help. When I straighten my hair I put a little bit of this product on the top for the FlyAway's and it works good. I would recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.