Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

You never forget the smell of Aussie products and I especially love the smell of this moves. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but when I do it is always almost Aussie
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

Another great product from Aussie. Aussie is so ridiculously affordable. This mousse provides volume without making my hair feel like plastic. It even holds up in humidity.
Arii G.
Arii G.

This stuff smells great! It doesn't crunch your hair so it's nice and bouncy after usage. The price is great and in a purple bottle it's perfect because it just stands out.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.

I use this every time I straighten my hair. Put it in my hair while it's still damp, let it air dry or if I'm in a rush I will blow dry. Seems to help my hair stay straight.
Juliette T.
Juliette T.

Used this to do a rod set on my naturap hair turned out pretty good. Gave it one star because i used it in conjunction with too many products i dont recommend you do that.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

Aussie is my favorite brand that i feel actually works on my hair. It smells sooo good and holds hair nicely if just enough is used. If too much it will cause crunchy hair
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.

Aussie tends to be an in the middle product. their mousse gives a light airy texture but can sometimes get a little sticky on the hands - and tends to be hard to wash off.
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Old Forge, PA

This product is good for volumizing your hair. It smells great, but does make your hair a little bit crunchy at times. Overall it does work and do the job its meant to do.
Kenyotta S.
Kenyotta S.
Baton Rouge , La

The only thing I don't like about this product is how sticky my hands are after caring for my hair with it but I love the product I can always wash my hands when I'm done
Vera H.
Vera H.

I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now