Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA

I love the catch a wave, mouse. I use it to scrunch my hair. It works perfectly. I highly suggest it!
Lourdes C.
Lourdes C.
Laredo, Tx

I use this regularly. Does not weigh down my hair. Really like how this works on my hair and the hold
Denise F.
Denise F.
Newport, NC

Great product I use it every day. it makes my hair shiny and so soft. I have less frizz and less mess
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN

This one leaves flakes and it holds kid of hard :( even tho I love the brand I don't like the mousse
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Norwalk, CT

Love this product! Smells great! Keeps my hair right were i want it! Doesn't make my hair feel weird
janellis v.
janellis v.

I love it!! helps my curls stay in place after using my curling iron. I would perfectly recommend it
Carly H.
Carly H.
Las Vegas, NV

Aussie is a great brand, I love using this styling mousse when I'm going for a scrunched hair look.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

Great smell. Gives your hair body volume. Can gice u thT styled look or the messy look just As well
Jill M.
Jill M.
Sandusky, OH

Their mousse is very good when it comes to keeping curly all day long and keeping hair moisturized.
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno

This product smells really good.
i like how i use this moouse it don't dry
out or weigh my hair down
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now