BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the smell of Aussie products, This is a great product and is very effective.  The bottle also lasts awhile and it is at an affordable price. Its long lasting, and makes your hair feel great. There may be slight room for improvement, but overall I think this product gets the job done.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Austin, TX
This mousse is amazing! Whenever I am in a quick rush after a shower, I tend to just use styling mouse to style up the waves in my hair. It does not leave my hair crunchy, doesn't smell strong, and is affordable!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Swifton , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for when my hair is just not cooperating. My hair is naturally curly when I don't dry it. But when I do and my hair is all frizzy, I use this and it works great to tame it. There is some room for improvement like making it not so crunchy feeling in your hair. I would recommend to others
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in combination to hair spray when wanting to preserve some curls for special occasions. I have long thick hair and need dual protection and staying power. I would suggest this to others. It has been a while since I have used it... not sure if formula changed or not but it's a good product
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca
This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and it isn't sticky . It does the full of
Making my hair stay in place . It was everything I thought it would be . It's not expensive and works ! I purchased mine from Walmart , I recommend it .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
It does a pretty good job holding the hairstyle. I also love the way it smells. I've used hair gels to help achieve hairstyles but they always make my hair feel heavy where Aussie is lightweight. It is relatively priced and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA
This is something I used to use a lot of. I personally wouldn't use it on my real hair, but on my extensions to match with my real hair. I personally feel for my hair type this isn't the best...and it could be damaging to black hair, so i left it for my extensions. But it worked good for that!
Haley H.
Haley H.
This product is great for a light, natural feeling hair style. It's not crunchy and smells great. It's fairly priced and worth the buy. I have oily hair, and this product does very well with it. I would only like it better if it had a little bit of a stronger hold while still being flexible.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.