Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Yajaira B.
Yajaira B.
Bakersfield, CA

It leaves your hair voluminously. And it has a wonderful smell. It's really good and does not leave your hair too hard. Easy to manage and very effective.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.

Gives my hair a lot of volume. Holds my hair style all day and still allows my hair to be soft unlike many other mousses that make your hair really stiff.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love this mousse. It holds my curls or whatever hairstyle I'm wearing perfectly. It smells really nice and is cheap. I usually purchase it from walmart.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

I like the Assuie styling mousse to create beach waves. I put this on after I shower and scrunch my hair. The curls stay all day and my hair smells good.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Recently they stopped making this in the Chicago area. I think we bought every can we could find. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.
Macy C.
Macy C.

I couldn't tell you the last time I used moose, but this was my go to since high school. The smell Is nice, I just remembered it would dry my hair out.
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.

great for scrunching your hair and doesn't make your hair look like a stick. very useful and holds thick hair. A big plus is it doesn't smell too bad.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Medley, FL

i really like this styling mousse, i have thick hair and i dont always use this but when i do works really well for a few hours and smell really nice.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

I love the Aussie mousse! It gives just enough hold and smells absolutely amazing! My oldest has very curly thick hair and it works well for her also.
Alena W.
Alena W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ride or die product! First of all it smells amazing and leaves my curly hair just perfect! Ive tried many different vrands but i awlays go back Aussie
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now