Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Janelle C.
Janelle C.

Love it! used it when I would get perms and I loved using it! Smells excellent and leaves your hair looking great!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

Lovely!!!! The best mousse product out. Perfect hold and wonderful when keeping a style. Helps hair easy to manage
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY

This styling mousse is great to use during the hot, humid, summer months. Your hair will look great and not stiff.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

Not good for my hair my hair is natural wavy so i add this and it doesnt do much work but my hair is really thick
Emily M.
Emily M.

I love this product because it works with my hairstyle and keeps the waves in my hair. It also has a great scent!
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

This mousse is very light and smells good. A little goes a long way and it had a gentle hold throughout the day.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Round Rock, TX

I use this when i want to get some curly/wavy look to my hair my hair is pretty fine so it helps it look thicker
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Statesboro, GA

This stuff gave my thin, fine hair volume all day! it didn't leave that gross crunchy and greasy feelings either!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

I've used a ton of mousse, but this is my very favorite, ever. Ever. It's excellent, and the only mousse I use!
Meghan V.
Meghan V.

Smells good! I like Aussie products. Good quality and easy to use. Gives my hair some extra volume that I need.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now