BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rolanda B.
Rolanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for high quality at a reasonable price then these are the brands for you. The quality is great it leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy with long lasting results. I love being able to run into my local Walmart and picking up these products for under $5.00 each.
Tawana P.
Tawana P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a good hold and smells fine.  The only issue was that it left my hair feeling sticky afterwards.  This may have been because I used it on damp hair instead of dry hair.  It did not leave it flaky, however, which I like.  Only a little hard and sticky.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Manchester
It works pretty good but you would have to put a lot. It has a nice scent kinda smells like hair spray but better. It isn't a really long lasting but it makes beach waves towards the end. My hair color is dark brown and it's pretty thick so it makes my hair look light brown, which I love. i would recommend it and buy it again.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg , PA
Mousse is an amazing product, it defines your hair without bringing it down like a gel does. This specific mouse is good because it does not leave your hair sticky and it has an affordable price. So if you're looking for definition at a good price, this is the product for you
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Whittier, NC
This product works amazing in my hair to curl it. The item is not pricey at all and it is a great value. It keeps its hold in my hair for at least 6 hours which works for my having thick and curly hair that is hard to manage. I will continue to buy this product for my hair.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.
It works great, but I feel it takes the volume and life out of my hair at times. It's not expensive in cost. I have Dark Sandy Brown hair and my hair is a 3B. It's long lasting, but not enough for rain or humid weather. I definitely do not know if I will purchase it again.
Erica B.
Erica B.
I'm kind of picky about mousse. I don't like when it's sticky and if I forget I've done my hair and run my fingers through it there's residue on my hands, this mousse was a little too sticky for me. It may have just been my hair type though. I really like the Aussie scent.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I love to just put some mousse in my hair and just get going with my day. So for that, I use Aussie! Aussie smells great and makes my hair look great. I wish it didn't leave my hair as hard as it did sometimes but that could be user error as well.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all the smell of his product is just amazing!! I've been using this product since I was in middle school (now I'm a recent college graduate) and I still love it! It does the job without leave my hair looking too glassy or stiff! A little product goes a long ways!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use moose, but it is not my favorite, to help tame my curls and fly aways. I like using the Aussie because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like other brands I have used. It is affordable and I can either get it at Wal-Mart or Dollar General.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.