BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Eva S.
Maben , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only mousse I use it smell great and doesn't make my hair look wet still I recommend this to anyone on a budget or not it's always work for me and it will work for you also
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this product is wonderful and stays with you all day as does your style! This is one of my go to hair products when deciding to go curly for the day.
Jarielle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift I'm usually not a big fan of these things because I have dread. But this does a pretty good job when I'm experimenting with different hair styles.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont usually this but i like it very much. Its not to sticky and it keeps my hair in place. I love the smell. The price is ok i guess if i were buying it often then it maybe a bit much.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. Love. Always makes my hair feel light and natural and not like there is a ton of sticky products. Though it tends to make my hair sry, grungy looking after 3ish hours.
Hailey E.
Laurel, MS
This product has a wonderful scent! It helps my hair hold its curl shape without being super crunchy. I feel like it is more expensive than other brands that work just as well.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I love using this moose on my daughters hair when we go out. It doesn't feel damaging and leaves her curls looking perfect! It has a great scent to it that isn't too strong. The price is right around the same price of any other moose
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing I love the most about this product is how good it smells. I think this is a decent mousse - but you have to be very careful not to use too much or your hair will become sticky and/or stiff.
Carrie L.
Auburn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one to use mousse too often but I tend to turn to Aussie when I need to. It has a nice scent and it's light weight in my hair which leaves my hair more manageable.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?