Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Angi M.
Angi M.
This product is ok, but it does not hold up as well as other brands I have used in the past
Molly F.
Molly F.
I used Aussie Styling Mousse because I have curly hair. It helps form the curls in my hair.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never understood mousse. It makes my hair look crunchy. But idk if it would work for you.
Deven S.
Deven S.
Clinton, OK
My boyfriend uses this on his hair and it stays all day long! One of their best products !
JJ J.
JJ J.
This mousse smelled amazing. It held my curls in place without leaving them super crunchy.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mousse. It's lightweight and smells great. Helps me keep the frizz down
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is awesome . It really gives my curls a nice bounces it also smells fabulous !
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Makes my hair feel so smooth still even though it is a styling mousse!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Leaves hands very sticky after using and doesn't hold very well without using a hairspray
Keyana P.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! It's inexpensive, smells great and does exactly what it says it will do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.