Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Chandel D.
Chandel D.

I love this styling mousse! I use it every day and it holds my curls without looking like a have a lot of product in my hair! it also smells amazing!
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Spokane, WA

Nice and light while still giving great volume! I tend to use more than I used to with the Herbal Essence, but I like the results better with Aussie.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is probably my favorite drugstore styling mouse! It makes my hair curly and soft and it's not a sticky feeing and doesn't make my hair crunchy!
Sheila P.
Sheila P.

Fantastic styling mousse. All the Aussie products are good. It does exactly what I want it to do, not sticky,Gives me the results I want every time.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I don't really usr mousse but whenever i have on braids and i want to hold the curls from the braids i use this mousse and it keeps my curls in tact.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

This product makes my curls bounce without being to heavy and weighing them down. It does leave them having a crunchy texture but it looks amazing.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Love this item, use it every morning after I get out of the shower - love the little curl I can get from it when I put it in my hair and mess it up
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH

This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL

It's great, leaves my hair pretty soft and manageable. Smells great ! Tried a no heat fix for my hair and this would help keep my curls friz free.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now