BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Taneshia A.
I do really like this product for my hair..it has a good hold but I will say it can sometimes leave a bit of a sticky residue. But it doesn't bother me that much.
Reyna C.
South El Monte, CA
One of my all time favorite mousses to use. When I don't to use heat tools on my hair I apply it right after I shower. It leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh.
mary n.
Ive beeen using this product for so long i always manage to keep purchasing it. Its so good! If your in a rush and you put this in it makes your hair look like you just did it. Its a great product and i love it
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
First thing I love about any Aussie hair product is the smell. 😍😍 this mousse really brings out my curls and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and oily looking. Price is great too!
Codi L.
I love the smell of Aussie products and this one is no different. It smells nice and goes great in my hair. Although I don't use this product often, it is great when I need it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
The mousse I love using very often ! I often use it along with the Aussie hairspray to make my hair smell even better and look better ! It definitely meets my expectations ! And I highly recommend this product
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I like like to add volume and waves or curls in my hair. I haved used this product in the past, and it definately holds my waves/ curls throughout the day without making my hair hard and crunchy.
Lindsey M.
Flemingsburg, KY
One of my favorite styling mousse out there. Can never find one that is not full strength though. I like my waves to be loose and flow not like straw. Wish I knew where I could find the less strength ones.
Lauryn W.
I have naturally curly hair so I straighten my hair all the time. Whenever I use this while my hair is straight it always makes it damp and re curls it- but it's good other wise.
Brittany E.
I use this stuff for my sons hair to add a little extra curl at the ends of his hair. We love it & love the smell of it. It's a decent price sold almost at any drugstore and a little goes a long way.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.