Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.

I have naturally curly hair so I straighten my hair all the time. Whenever I use this while my hair is straight it always makes it damp and re curls it- but it's good other wise.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA

I love this because it leaves my hair touchable without the roughness that some mousses leave. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz free and smelling amazing.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Guthrie, OK

I use this regularly for my fine hair to give it volume. It works great all day long , but never gets clumpy, sticky or thick feeling. I love that it never looks stiff or fake.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

I am Obsessed not only that but I am in love with this mousse it does not leave my curls crunchy its great leaves my curls soft and flexible and non freeze loved this product !
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA

I love this. It smells so good and is light. It is perfect for when your hair is super wet and then scrunch and put into a bun. The curls when you take the bun out are perfect
Tongan M.
Tongan M.
Oakland, CA

This holds my hair very well. I wasn't expecting there to still be a little flexibility and that's sexy to me to be able to let my husband touch my hair without sticky residue
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Bristol, CT

Another great product light weight, doesn't make my hair feel heavy or sticky like some products. Volume doesn't last as long as I would like but great product none the less.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

Aussie styling mousse not only smells fantastic but keeps its hold for as long as you need it to. As long as you dont over use this will not leave your hair extremely crunchy
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now