Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this mousse it works so great with my hair I use every time I get out shower I love it
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Perfect for styling my curly hair. Has a great smell too. One of my favorite products to use
Molly F.
Molly F.
I used Aussie Styling Mousse because I have curly hair. It helps form the curls in my hair.
Angi M.
Angi M.
This product is ok, but it does not hold up as well as other brands I have used in the past
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I never understood mousse. It makes my hair look crunchy. But idk if it would work for you.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This mousse is awesome . It really gives my curls a nice bounces it also smells fabulous !
Jane S.
Jane S.
One of my favorite mousse. It's lightweight and smells great. Helps me keep the frizz down
Deven S.
Deven S.
Clinton, OK
My boyfriend uses this on his hair and it stays all day long! One of their best products !
JJ J.
JJ J.
This mousse smelled amazing. It held my curls in place without leaving them super crunchy.
Keyana P.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! It's inexpensive, smells great and does exactly what it says it will do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.