Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lafayette, IN

Aussie mousse is one of the few that I will use! Holds your hair in place all day, and smells amazing!
Naema B.
Naema B.

It's an okay mousse it does give that touch of volume but you do feel a little bit of stickiness to it
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA

I use the Aussie Styling mousse to spike my grandson's hair up for school. He likes his hair spiked !
Aly E.
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario

I don't use very many hair product. This makes my hair very sticky and greasy. Won't be repurchasing.
Mary H.
Mary H.

Love this mousse! It holds really well, and gives my hair really nice volume without being too heavy.
Alissa U.
Alissa U.
Grand Island, NE

Pretty good but I have really straight hair so didn't do much for me, probably not the products fault
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

Smells really good!! Does the job of holding hair in place and doesn't dry out leaving white residue.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Terre Haute, IN

Love this product. Holds for long hours and isn't yucky feeling in my hair. Plus the smell is great !
Mckenna V.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI

This is my favorite mousse so far! makes your hair very soft and light feeling but holds style great!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Collinsville, MS

Good texture doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. affordable pricing & in every large retail store .
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now