Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Terra G.
Terra G.

I am in love with the way that this mousse smells! It's like you're walking through an orchard! Amazing!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this mousse, smells so good and has fantastic hold! Easy to find in any store and very affordable.
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
MEDLEY, FLORIDA 33198-1044

buen producto agradable aroma tiene un gran estilo me compraría todos los productos para mi peluqueria
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA

I love aussie products and this is no different. Keeps my hair styled most of the day and smells good.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used to use this stuff every day it works really well and gives your hair life plus it smells great!
Sherri G.
Sherri G.
North Bend, OR

Leaves my curls soft. Love the smell. Not sticky. Hair stays defrizzed all day. My go to hair product.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Charlottesvle, VA

Holds style very well during the day, but not overnight. It also smells very good and is a good value!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Looove the way Aussie products smell. Used this mousse on my permed hair. Help hold waves pretty well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now