Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

Really good mousse but it weighs my hair down too much. I love other Aussie products but this one didn't work out for me
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I don't use mousse often. I still have them same bottle from many years ago and it still work great at styling my hair.
Yessica L.
Yessica L.

I love the smell and the fragance and the stickyness of Aussie Styling Mousse. is amazing long lasting styling product.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.

Nice and light! Love the smell and finish it gives my hair. I dont use it very often, but it sure helps when i need it.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA

This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.

I like the smell of this mousse, and I love that it keeps the frizz away. I have naturally curly/wavy frizz prone hair.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL

Great hold, defines curls and helps control frizz. It isn't sticky and doesn't make my hair crunchy. Smells great too!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Oak Harbor, OH

I love all Aussie products! I use this product every time i do my hair, along with the hair spray and 3 minute miracle
Anna B.
Anna B.

The smell if this is amazing and it keeps my hair really nice. It doesn't keep it too hard and it stays nice and soft.
Amber H.
Amber H.

This product smells great and leaves hair manageable, lightweight and looking fantastic! I would definitely buy again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now