Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
This product has a great scent and adds hold and volume to all hair types without drying hair.
Jo G.
Jo G.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect lightweight mousse for manageable hair all day long. This is my go to everyday mousse.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Portage, MI
It smells good, holds well to awhile! I haven't used it in many years since I cut my hair off.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love Aussie and all of their products. Smells so amazing. Super affordable and great quality!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
great for when your hair could use a little hold more than hairspray. it met my expectations!
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
Holds my hair up really well. My hair is stick straight and this helps hold a curl for hours.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Aussie moose works very well. I would have to say that it is awesome. definitely worth trying
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this mousse it works so great with my hair I use every time I get out shower I love it
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a decent mousse, however with my pin straight hair, it wont hold a curl all day long
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?