Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dallas, TX

My fav! It really holds and it smells nice too. Will never use another mousse again. It held up for a long time and when I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH

My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.

I love this mousse for making the perfect waves in my hair after a shower. I towel dry my hair and let it air dry for a few minutes then apply the mousse to damp hair. It works like a charm!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL

Classic Aussie scent with great staying power and curl hold. It does get crunchy but holds up well in humidity and heat. I like it for my curls. Eventually they soften up throughout the day.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO

This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Fisk, MO

Not a huge fan of this product. I didn't care for the smell and it didn't meet my expectations as far as styling my hair. It was a low price point so worth a shot but it didn't work for me.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles, LA

This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Alana P.
Alana P.

I love the smell of aussie products. They leave your hair smelling to die for as well as touchablely soft! They hold hair into the style you want without being heavy and hard on your hair.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX

Love the smell. The product is really great at enhancing the curl but not adding frizz to your hair. Price is really good as well and you can usually find coupons and save even more.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now