BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Kenyotta S.
Baton rouge, LA
The only thing I don't like about this product is how sticky my hands are after caring for my hair with it but I love the product I can always wash my hands when I'm done
Jamie B.
Philipp, MS
This styling mousse is pretty good! I liked it but it isn't the one that I absolutely have to have! If I can get it cheaper I do get this one but it is not my favorite! It works great though!!
Kelly Lua F.
I love this stuff! It doesn't make my hair super crunchy and my style lasts all day. It smells delicious and doesn't dry my hair out at all , especially compared to other products.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I always come back to this styling mousse for the amazing! Truly such a quality brand with amazing products. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever! I definitely suggest trying this product if you haven't already!
Tabby S.
Tampa, FL
I love you using this product. Keeping my curls in place is a hassle sometimes and gel leaves my hair way to stiff. This keeps them in place but doesn't stiffen them up like gel.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA
This is ok to use for me sometimes. I randomly buy it when I can't get my regular brand. It makes my hands more sticky feeling than others. Not a favorite , but will make curls and works fine. I just don't like the residue.
Lexie I.
I love the smell of Aussie! I do like this mousse, but I am more of a hair cream person instead of mousse because I do not like the possibility of your hair getting crunchy due to my curly hair and having to use a lot of product
Becky M.
I really liked how it brought out all my curls. It didn't make my hair stiff, it met all my expectations. I like how it lasted all day and kept my curls in and made it look good all day.
Hannah G.
I use this whenever I feel like adding extra volume and curl to my hair! But I love the smell of this mousse and how it dosen't make my hair feel extremely sticky after I put it one! My favorite!!
Reyna C.
South El Monte, CA
One of my all time favorite mousses to use. When I don't to use heat tools on my hair I apply it right after I shower. It leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.