Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. Doesn't hold up like other brands. Price is good. In this case, you get what you pay for.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY
Best mousse I've tried doesn't leave your hair hard and lifeless. Makes my curls soft and bouncy.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use my aunt's can of Aussie and it always worked pretty well on my hair. Added volume!
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN
Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This mousse works so good. I use it all on my nieces hair and it hello keep it whew it needs to.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fox Lake, IL
I love their products in general but this won't hold ur hair all day but their smell is awesome
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great scent and adds hold and volume to all hair types without drying hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.