Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC

I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Christy B.
Christy B.

This does exactly what you want it to do: style your hair! It drys fast too without too strong of a scent.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN

I really like this moose. ITs perfect for a nice beach wave look. It smells amazing too! And its afordable
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR

My my favorite at all didn't like it did not stay on for long my curls went back to straight within 30 min
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I use this on my 6 year old son. Holds his adorable hair in place all day. It smells amazing. great value.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH

Smells great but doesn't last hat long in my super thick and long hair. Would work better on thinner hair.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC

Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA

Smells great and works great! No more frizzy hair! Could I really ask for anything else in a hair product?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this and my mom always uses this! We have super curly hair and it helps tame it and keep it curly.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch , TN

This is the mousse I am currently using and I love it! It works great with my curly hair and smells good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now