Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH

I used this forever! Lol it does a good job at maintaining my curls for those " I don't care about my hair " days lol
Zumreta D.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH

Great product I am in love with it. I use it every time I wash my hair. It really helps and it is very easy to apply.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bowling Green

Its a great product and not very expensive smells really good gentle on hair doesn't leave hair scrunchy last all day
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

I love the look of this product, fragrance, and the quality. I think it is great and just perfect for me and my hair.
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan, Ca

Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
Shelby  F.
Shelby F.
Jonesborough, TN

Awesome product! Did wonderful with my hair type. Super impressed with the results. This is one of my go to products.
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Blandon, PA

This works perfectly with my hair. I have very thick and curly hair and it always seems to make my hair look perfect.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

Simplemente me ecanta tanto como deja mi cabello y como huele, para mi uno de los mejores productos para el cabello.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Smells amazing that's m favorite part. Great for your money! Favorite over the counter product and I have curly hair
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now