Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Kayli S.
Kayli S.

I used to use this when scrunched hair was in. It worked but made my hair crunchy. Also broke off my hair. I love the smell of it. Wasn't hard to wash out of my hair but very hard to brush out.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

My favorite part about the Aussie brand is the smell of each product. They have a very distinct smell, and it is wonderful!
This mousse works well with my hair, wavy. Keeps it in place all day.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Philipp, MS

This styling mousse is pretty good! I liked it but it isn't the one that I absolutely have to have! If I can get it cheaper I do get this one but it is not my favorite! It works great though!!
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.

I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

Great product!! I love the Aussie line, I don't know just something about the scent and the way the products work for my hair completes me❤ decently priced and can find the products anywhere!
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL

This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN

Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Halie S.
Halie S.

I like that Aussie does not test on animals. I also like that this product doesn't leave my hair crunchy but still holds. I have very long, thick, frizzy, and curly hair and this works great!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Aussie is for sure one of my favorite hair product brands. It's affordable but good quality. I like how this mousse doesn't make my hair crunchy like others I've tried. And it smells amazing!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL

Classic Aussie scent with great staying power and curl hold. It does get crunchy but holds up well in humidity and heat. I like it for my curls. Eventually they soften up throughout the day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.