Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Brittany C.
Good mousse even for my child. No residue and u çan even brush ur hair if u decide it didn't work.
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
East Lansing, MI
Workd great at creating volume amd doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or crunchy. I love this product
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
Loved the smell I had used this when I permed my hair! It doesn't leave a film in your hair either
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY
Best mousse I've tried doesn't leave your hair hard and lifeless. Makes my curls soft and bouncy.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I used to use my aunt's can of Aussie and it always worked pretty well on my hair. Added volume!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN
Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This mousse works so good. I use it all on my nieces hair and it hello keep it whew it needs to.
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.