Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

Probably my all time favorite mousse! It does what it says by holding hair in place. It smells great and does it's job. What more could you ask for? It's affordable and it is long lasting.
Jojo G.
Jojo G.

This product definitely makes my natural hair dry, but it dries quickly and holds a curl pattern. I think this is best used on old hair that you want to give a bit of life before wash-day.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

I dont usually this but i like it very much. Its not to sticky and it keeps my hair in place. I love the smell. The price is ok i guess if i were buying it often then it maybe a bit much.
Beckah G.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA

I love this ! it makes my hair so nice and last very long! i come out of the shower and then i style my hair and put aussie and it makes my hair so full of volume and nice and lastes long
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Astoria, OR

I use this on my son's thick hair and it holds it the whole day. It is the first product that is not hair glue that worked on styling his hair. It is easy to wash out unlike the hair glue
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA

Works well! & it smells fantastic!!!! Great to throw in your hair real quick when you don't have time to dry your hair. Quick & easy solution to tame your hair when you are short on time.
Richard R.
Richard R.
Aubrey, TX

Authentic great hair care product line I love the smell of their products they are old and withstand wind and temperatures I have been using Aussie for years and can planning on using it
Alison S.
Alison S.

I love this product. This product styles great and smells great also. Very long lasting. This product does not make your hair feel weighed down. The price for this product is reasonable.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN

This is great for providing extra hold for my straight hair and it helps with volume. You don't need too much or it can get crunchy. It's a great price and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Jacquelynn M.
Jacquelynn M.

This product is my go to product if I was to make my hair wavy, it's easy to use and it smells really good and super inexpensive! It's long lasting and keeps my hair just how I like it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now