BY AUSSIE #52 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Keosha A.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mouse for my curly hair. It hold hair without a crunchy feel and can be used in place of gel. I recommend this to my friends. I use on my natural hair as well at my weave. Overall a great product.
Monica G.
Philomath, OR
This mousse was amazing in my hair. It didn't leave it extremely crunchy however it held all day long. It was very effective on my hair which is hard because I have thin and straight hair. This is one of my favorite brands compared to many others.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre mantengo una cosa de ratón en caso de que me quede sin laca o mi hija quiere probar la laca para el cabello. Aussie es una línea increíble de productos para el cabello. Me encanta todo, desde el champú y acondicionador a su mousse. Recomiendo este producto a cualquier persona que quiera ese retroceso adicional a su pelo o si usted es como yo apenas necesita algo en caso de que su laca de pelo se ejecute hacia fuera.
Amanda F.
Good for styling hair. Love the texture of the moose, it's very smooth. It's a good price and it works better than alternative brands such as Not Your Mother's.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
If you're looking for extra volume, try this product out. It is great at giving volume and texture to dull hair. It's not too sticky compared to other brands.
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
Didnt feel like it held very long, it did help with my frizz though which is a place. Was hoping it would help my curls out but it seemed to weight them down.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
My daughter has crazy poofy thick hair so this mousse is the bomb! It keeps her waves tamed and controls the major frizz! Definitely love the scent as well!
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie products are amazing I love the scent of everything they have the price is amazing and the hair spray and mousse hold is incredible I highly recommend
Candy W.
Prosser, WA
I love everything about aussie i love the smell and the way the product works definatly my go to.has great hold and healthy for hair withiut getting sticky.
Kaitlyn R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything for aussie, I love the texture of the product, the smell and the way it holds my curls! This is  perfect style for any kind of hair type
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?