Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Villas, NJ

Greatest mousse I've ever bought, definitely the best. I find it better than all other brands I've ever used.
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.

I really don't use mouse for my hair except for when I run out of gel. But this does smell pretty damn good.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Milroy, PA

Smells amazing. Doesn't curl your hair that much but is good for subtle waves. Cheap price for decent product
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown

Doesn't leave hair feeling "crunchy". Hair still manageable. Don't have to use a lot of product at one time.
Danielle t.
Danielle t.

pretty good! I love the smell of Aussie products! they are so light and it works perfect with my curly hair
Aussie hair products have always been my favorite hair products. I love the scent and it is very affordable
Moriah M.
Moriah M.

I use this weekly!!! doesn't dry out my hair and gives the perfect curls! I use it with the curling spray!!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Greenwood, IN

Smells great! It's not sticky! My hair holds great all day! Doesn't take much to use it. Just a little dab.
Gary N.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN

Gives my hair a nice amount of volume without causing it to curl up too much. I also really like the smell!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC

I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now