Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
This one leaves flakes and it holds kid of hard :( even tho I love the brand I don't like the mousse
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Norwalk, CT
Love this product! Smells great! Keeps my hair right were i want it! Doesn't make my hair feel weird
Carly H.
Carly H.
Elko, NV
Aussie is a great brand, I love using this styling mousse when I'm going for a scrunched hair look.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Sandusky, OH
Their mousse is very good when it comes to keeping curly all day long and keeping hair moisturized.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Good hold and not too sticky! Good product to use when you don't want a lot of weighed down feeling
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno
This product smells really good.
i like how i use this moouse it don't dry
out or weigh my hair down
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
Great smell. Gives your hair body volume. Can gice u thT styled look or the messy look just As well
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. perfect for everyday use. isn't too thick of greasy. Love what it does for my roots.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
Loved the smell I had used this when I permed my hair! It doesn't leave a film in your hair either
Brittany C.
Good mousse even for my child. No residue and u çan even brush ur hair if u decide it didn't work.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.