BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like aussie styling mousse because it does not leave any white residue and allows my hair to still feel very natural. I usually don't use mousse because I hate how crunchy my hair feels after it and because my hair does not hold a curl very well so I have to use A LOT of product. Luckily aussies products dont get too crunchy!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff like most Aussie products it smells amazing and the price is just right... it holds up through heat and everything at work. It is just as good as the high end brands and it's cheaper!!!! That is always a huge plus!!!!! I will definitely keep using this.. can't wait to try more of there products
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Ajax, ON
Aussie products smell absolutely amazing! I didn't expect such an amazing scent. This mousse is comparable to other drug store mousse's however this is super effective, last all day and helps me hair curl so much better. Plus it smells so great!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this mousse, it balances the tension of lasting hold with out being too stiff.  I have naturally wavy hair and this helps even out my wave into a curl all around my head. I use it several times a week and it leaves my hair nice and curly for up to two days! I love the smell.  My only complaint is it is a fairly small container.
Anu G.
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product for the price!  I love the fact that it is Curly Girl friendly and keeps my curls mostly tame without weighing them down.  A couple of downsides (and why it got 4 stars instead of 5): I still have some frizz with this product, and the smell is a bit intense for my taste.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Aussie products all the time but I haven't in a few years. I was looking for a new mousse to use and decided to go with Aussie. I'm not a huge fan of this product as it leaves my hair super oily. It holds my styling well which is great but I hate the oils they leave behind. Based on that I wouldn't recommend if you already have oily hair.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Aussie mouse however it leaves your hair hard and stuck together if you don't brush it through real well. I've woken up to the hair on the top of my head stuck together. I suggest this Mousse for scruncing your hair that's what I believe Aussie mousse is best for Aussie Styling Mousse
crystel s.
crystel s.
Perrysburg , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to Aussie styling mousse because having curly hair and it's long I can tend to get frizzy the Moose smells really good too it doesn't make my hair feel as hard as a lot of the products that I've tried so I stick with this one until I find a better one to keep the frizz down and the curls intact
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this every time I wash...only when I want a little extra volume (I have really thick hair). However, when I do use it, my hair smells amazing and doesn't feel crunchy or weighed down at all! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like it has lots of product in it, which is important to me!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.