Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI

I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA

I use this styling mousse on my natural hair to do a nice twist out. I also use it to revive frizzy wigs lol. This mousse provides nice hold but doesn't make the hair too hard. I really like this.
Sally A.
Sally A.

I have naturally wavy hair. I use all the Aussie brand products because they work the best for my hair type. I start with the leave in conditioner followed by the moose and then the sprunch spray.
Brittanu s.
Brittanu s.

My hair is naturally curly. On rainy days i rub in a few pumps of this mousse and I am good to go. It smooths frizz and holds all day without leaving your hair feeling "hard" It is super cheap too
Megan S.
Megan S.

Love this stuff. I usually use it at night after a shower before braiding my hair. That way when I undo the braids, I get some great waves! Plus, it smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I use this whenever I feel like adding extra volume and curl to my hair! But I love the smell of this mousse and how it dosen't make my hair feel extremely sticky after I put it one! My favorite!!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI

I love Aussie products because of how affordable they are. I used the tousle me softly mousse but I do t know if they've changed to formula or what but my curls aren't as soft as they used to be.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL

The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX

I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.