BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
Aussie is my favorite brand that i feel actually works on my hair. It smells sooo good and holds hair nicely if just enough is used. If too much it will cause crunchy hair
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
I love Aussie products because of how affordable they are. I used the tousle me softly mousse but I do t know if they've changed to formula or what but my curls aren't as soft as they used to be.
Anastasia H.
Aussie tends to be an in the middle product. their mousse gives a light airy texture but can sometimes get a little sticky on the hands - and tends to be hard to wash off.
Justine A.
This is such a great mousse. I had a coupon so I picked this up at the grocery store. It smells so good. It works great for short hairstyles for a little added volume.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I've used tons of different mousse products as I'm a big fan of the "natural" look, which means just letting my hair air dry overnight and then taming my mane with mousse and styling gels/creams in the morning. I've never tried a mousse for a blowout or volume while blow drying, only to tame and de-frizz and define my loose curls/waves. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold. My hair wasn't super frizzy by the end of the day which is nice! This does make your hair slightly "crunchy", but that's ok with me.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this styling mousse on my natural hair to do a nice twist out. I also use it to revive frizzy wigs lol. This mousse provides nice hold but doesn't make the hair too hard. I really like this.
Madyson C.
Medford, OR
The product itself is great. It smells wonderful, and gives a real long-lasting boost to my fine hair. As others have noted the dispensing top and the protective cover are poorly designed, and are my major complaint about the product.
Megan N.
Love this product so much!! I really love anything Aussie, I love the smell. Lasts all day long for me, it's super affordable I won't use anything but this brand I buy it all the time!!!!!
Lauren M.
Chicago
This mousse gave my hair really great hold. I use it on my roots and the crown of my head to give me extra lift. this does leave it to feel a little crunchy but not bad for the price
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
I'm really not a fan of this most leaves too much white things in my hair gets too hard too fast hard to work with the only thing I like about this brand is the smell
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.