Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Tori Z.
Tori Z.
Bryant, AR

Great for my hair❤️ Works for all hair types hold in place and is great!ita good for all hair length especially for long thick hair like mine
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I used to use this in high school, nothing special here but I feel like it does the job when making my curls not too crunchy but last hours.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lucan, Ontario

I have really straight hair and unfortunately like every other product ive tried it is impossible for the curl to stay in my hair very long
Heather F.
Heather F.

The Aussie Styling Mousse is a must have item in your haircare product stock. It smells amazing, and I like the look that it gives my hair.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
Covington, LA

I have very curly hair and I like to buy this product to help add dimension to my curls. I have to use separate product to help with frizz.
Brittne D.
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI

I absolutely LOVE Aussie Styling Mousse! I like to use this and just a little of Aussie Sprunch hairspray to create a cute beach wave look.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA

Love this mousse it doesn't leave your hair sticky and stiff , leaves bounce and makes your hair soft to the touch recommended to everyone
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

It smells great and works very well. Perfect for the beach wavy hair , more I used it once in the house of my friend , and I really liked.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Love it smells good and it's not so strong that the hair looks weird but definitely does keep curly hair looking good and last a long time
April Thompson C.
April Thompson C.
Whipple, OH

Great mousse. Light weight & manageable. Doesn't take much to achieve that great hair style. Smells great, & washes clean out of the hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now