BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Loved the smell I had used this when I permed my hair! It doesn't leave a film in your hair either
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. perfect for everyday use. isn't too thick of greasy. Love what it does for my roots.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I love this mousse! I especially love how this mousse smells. It smells so amazing. I recommend it
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY
Best mousse I've tried doesn't leave your hair hard and lifeless. Makes my curls soft and bouncy.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use my aunt's can of Aussie and it always worked pretty well on my hair. Added volume!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This mousse works so good. I use it all on my nieces hair and it hello keep it whew it needs to.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fox Lake, IL
I love their products in general but this won't hold ur hair all day but their smell is awesome
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.