Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Collinsville, MS
Good texture doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. affordable pricing & in every large retail store .
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good!! Does the job of holding hair in place and doesn't dry out leaving white residue.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Love this mousse! It holds really well, and gives my hair really nice volume without being too heavy.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
I love the catch a wave, mouse. I use it to scrunch my hair. It works perfectly. I highly suggest it!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product. Holds for long hours and isn't yucky feeling in my hair. Plus the smell is great !
Lourdes C.
Lourdes C.
San Antonio, TX
I use this regularly. Does not weigh down my hair. Really like how this works on my hair and the hold
Mckenna V.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
This is my favorite mousse so far! makes your hair very soft and light feeling but holds style great!
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good but I have really straight hair so didn't do much for me, probably not the products fault
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
This one leaves flakes and it holds kid of hard :( even tho I love the brand I don't like the mousse
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Norwalk, CT
Love this product! Smells great! Keeps my hair right were i want it! Doesn't make my hair feel weird
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.