BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lacey P.
I love the smell and the curl it leaves me with after I diffuse! It doesn't weigh down my hair like other products I've tried, and it's affordable. I've been using it for 10+ years!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie has great hair products. After using this product, my hair is always very soft and manageable. If you have curly hair like I do, your curls will be thankful you used Aussie.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product to give me that "wet hair look" and it does amazing. If I put a lot my hair won't move and if I put a little it'll give me more of a relaxed wavy beachy look.
Heather O.
Culpeper, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to do up do's with my hair, this is what I use to help me obtain the look that I am trying for. It doesn't make my hair so hair that I can't move it the way I need it
Emily P.
Covington, KY
Use this mostly during the summer when I don't have to blow dry my hair. It smells great and applies well, but sometimes leaves my hair looking crunchy. It's a great value product! I stock up every summer!
Wendy G.
The mousse works well. It holds the hair in place for a long time. Very long lasting. It also has a very nice scent to it. I think this it one of the mousses you should use. No need of improvement on this.
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When curling/scrunching my hair this product helps to hold the curl and prevent frizz. I love the Aussie products so much I have started using them in my daughter's hair as well.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use mousse but when I do, I want it to work well and hold my hair in place. When I have used this product, it does what I want, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel almost sticky afterwards.
Angelica J.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand Aussie and would not change. I love the way it leaves your hair smelling great and is a reasonable price. It's very easy to style hair and quick to grab if in rush
rebecca f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it holds but doesn't make my hair crispy or to hard and it smells amazing would recommend this to curly hair girls everywhere who need a little control to their hair
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?