Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY

My husband and I both use this not only does it have an excellent touchabe hold but the smell is very pleasent.
Angela G.
Angela G.

Love this as a go to for keeping my wavy hair in check. Not to stiff where hair looks gross. ,.................
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

The scent is what makes the price worth it because most mousse works well no matter what but this smells great
April W.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL

Im not a big mouse fan but i love the smell of aussie products. it always smells like grape and smells so good
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Joppa, MD

I love this!! It's so light on my hair and it keeps my curls nice and bouncie. It's also not sticky like most.
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
Louisville

I have wavy hair and I use this mousse to accent my waves. It makes them last all day without getting frizzy !
Renee C.
Renee C.

Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Amazing hold! Wonderful smell! Great styling product! Use this often when I am looking for a firm curly look!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Great styling product. Helps control and hold hairstyle. Easy to use and does not have an overpowering scent.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Dyersburg, TN

This moose holds your style . Doesn't leave a residue on your hair . The price is great. The smell is amazing
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now