Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This product works. It not only works well on human hair, but on synthetic hair as well (wigs, weaves, hair pieces, etc.) i would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great hold throughout the day who does not like hair spray. Awesome alternative and affordable.
Jada B.
Jada B.
Columbia, MD
This is an excellent, efficient volumizer for a low price! It gives lasting volume and hold without stickiness and stiffness!! I love the way the product smells😍 I love Aussie products!! Such a light-weight mousse! Hair still feels flowy after I have applied the product to my hair!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Alverton, PA
I love this mousse because it's versatile and it doesn't leave my hair stiff as a board. I use it when I want to blow dry my hair to give it more body, or when I scrunch my hair to hold a wave, or if I put my hair up in curlers. It lasts until the next wash and has a pleasent scent
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Aussie and I love how this mousse with stood the day and my hair kept its form with the help. But Aussie is really expensive and I've found other brands work just as well. If you love Aussie then go for this because it works wonders but it is just too expensive for me
Nikole V.
Nikole V.
Sedalia, MO
Over all great smells soo good and really holds a great curl. It doesn't make hair hard as a rock. And every time I used people commented my hair and ask what product I've been using. Honestly I haven't found a product like this one it's always gonna be my number 1 product.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.