BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mari S.
tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I don't really use this very often, it didn't do much for my hair. I tried it wet and it didn't give my the results I wanted on my curls. My hair is wavy so its not super curly but it usually curls more with mouse but this mouse didn't do that for me. It does smell good and it did help with the fizziness but not with the curling.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Breanna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aussies styling mousse. It is the only styling mousse that I have ever tried and it works pretty well for me. It smells really good too. I love how the mousse foams out onto my hand it's so fluffy lol. I use it before heat styling my hair to create curls, and after I shower I apply it through out my hair, braid it, leave it in over night and in the morning i have beautiful beach wave curls. It's one of my favorite hairstyle looks. ❤
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I really want to like this product but still unsure about it. It holds really good but becomes really flaky if you run your fingers through your hair. It smells really good but I can't stand the white flakes in my hair a couple hours later. Will try to give another try with a different hair style.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
Rachel D.
Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
sarah m.
I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Stephanie H.
Oswego, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse. It has a great smell and it's really light so you can barely tell that something's in your hair. It lasts all day and you don't have to worry about it wearing out. I recommend it to any girl still searching for that perfect mousse for their hair.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?