BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Holds great and keeps my curls all day. I love the way it makes my hair look when applied to wet hair. I just let it air dry and I'm good to go. I can even put my hair up and apply it to a ponytail for a soft wave. The scent is good as well. I don't notice anything after applying.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Aussie and I love how this mousse with stood the day and my hair kept its form with the help. But Aussie is really expensive and I've found other brands work just as well. If you love Aussie then go for this because it works wonders but it is just too expensive for me
Nikole V.
Nikole V.
Sedalia, MO
Over all great smells soo good and really holds a great curl. It doesn't make hair hard as a rock. And every time I used people commented my hair and ask what product I've been using. Honestly I haven't found a product like this one it's always gonna be my number 1 product.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Oxford, MI
This is my most favorite moose to use currently! I have curly hair, yet it tends to get frizzy if I don't take it in the morning after my shower! This moose provides enough support in my hair to keep a nice curl/wave in my hair, without the frizz, throughout the whole day!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so I'm not normally a fan of Aussie products. However...I received this in the mail the other day and I actually like it! I didn't have to use any of my hair oils after my shower, just this mousse before hair drying. It kept my curl, and gave me volume and smoothness!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.