BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Martha G.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL
I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent and texture of this mousse. The mousse dissolves quickly into the hair, and it didn't leave a sticky residue. The hold is good, and it even stays strong in the Texas humidity. The price is very reasonable, it smells great, and my hair looks good all day.
Ryann T.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a bottle of this Styling Mousse around, I know that I wont be disappointed when I buy it, it also has a great scent, It works better than most mousse and it is also very effective, I will always have a product like this around, its perfect how it is.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for when I get out of the shower and my hair is still a little damp I like to put it on. I love the smell like I said before aussie is one of my favorite brands of hair products. I have never had any problems with their products. yes I would.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville
This is the best smelling mousse I've found it does a good job at holding a curl and very affordable, wild definitely repurchase this item again in the future, I would recommend to everyone to try itleast once if looking for a good smelling and working mousse
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I don't use mousse very often, but I tried this one out to add some texture to my very straight hair. It feels a little sticky and heavy in my hair, but it helped hold different styles and updos. It also smells really nice and the nozzle never got clogged up.
Sharmin R.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA
I suffer from very frizzy hair and with this product, that problem is gone. Usually, other mousses leave my hair extremely hard and gross but this doesn't do that, I am a first time user and I use it every time I shower and it has lasted me a long time. 10/10
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.