Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL

I use the aussie styling mousse occasionally because i bought it. It was a good price and i got it from walmart. It is among my favorite mousse products. It smells AMAZING. I have wavy hair and i feel that it adds a special something to keep my hair looking good throughout the day and controls my frizz in the Florida humidity.
Iris V.
Iris V.

With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

An affordable, great working, great smelling product. When I need styling products from a drug store I always reach for the Aussie stuff. The scent takes me back to jr. high and high school. I love it. And I love that they last a long time so you feel like you really get a good value for the price and quality of the product.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH

MY hair is super long, thick and FRIZZY. Most days, I don't take  a styling tool to my hair, so this product helps with the frizz. I like to add this product to my hair after a shower and blow dry and scrunch. My hair is naturally wavy, so it helps with volume, frizz, and the wavs stay in place all day. It smells good too!
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena

One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, Or

I have used this product many times. I love the smell of it and it is mainly what I use it for when my hair is wet. The hold is okay. I play with my hair a lot so that doesn't help. When I straighten my hair I put a little bit of this product on the top for the FlyAway's and it works good. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL

Aussie has always been a brand that I trust. Their products always work great on my hair. I have straight hair and it is hard to get it to do anything. Once I add Aussie Styling mousse, my hair is totally different. The mousse allows me to create beautiful hairstyles that are soft to the touch and the hold lasts all day.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY

works wonderful...very natural feeling. hold hair well without the stiffness of regular hairspray. After chemo my hair is very thin and fine and haven't had a need to use it since I lost my hair but worked wonderful on keeping bangs in place before chemo. Will try again when hair gets long enough to do something with.
Lejla C.
Lejla C.

I use this on my "lazy" days when I wash my hair but don't want to do anything with it. My hair is super thick so it can be a hassle to work with. I apply a lot of this product to get the look I want, which I guess is the main downside I see with it. It doesn't look frozen or leave residue, which is always a plus.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Wadmalaw island, SC

I received this product as a free sample from Influenster, but the opinions are my own.

I towel dried my hair and did my makeup before applying (my hair retains so much water) so my hair was damp but not soaking wet. I used about three pumps and flipped my hair upside down to apply from roots to tips before drying
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now