Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL

I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.

I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY

This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI

I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Shami P.
Shami P.
Lilburn, GA

I love this product! I have naturally wavy/curly hair but it tends to get frizzy. this product helped me to get great curls in my hair and prevent me from getting frizz. the only downside to it is that it leaves your hair a little crunchy at first, but with a little time it gets soft again.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Apison, TN

When it comes to selecting mousse in the store, typically I reach for Aussie brand, amongst a few other choices. But I like this one, not only because of the smell, but it works well with my thick, naturally curly hair. All in all, I do enjoy the mousse and continue to use it in the future.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA

Great hair product. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become freezy when I don't put the right products to it (like if I hadnt put anything) but with this mousse my curls are held in place. I tend to buy it when its on discount, and definitely recommend it.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto , Ca

Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now