Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Emily P.
Emily P.

Use this mostly during the summer when I don't have to blow dry my hair. It smells great and applies well, but sometimes leaves my hair looking crunchy. It's a great value product! I stock up every summer!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA

I rarely use mousse but when I do, I want it to work well and hold my hair in place. When I have used this product, it does what I want, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel almost sticky afterwards.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Again I love the way Aussie products smell and how well they work. This is a good mousse to use to help style your hair without making it stiff and untouchable. I have a lot of very fine hair and love it.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

This product smells great!! It also does a great job of styling hair just the way you want it. On the flip side, however, it leaves hair feeling "crunchy" if too much is used or if it's left to "air dry."
Memory P.
Memory P.
Midland, TX

I love the Aussie product line as a whole! But I really like the moose because it does not leave your hair hard and crunchy, it keeps the nice soft curls you desire! I love love the smell of it as well!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Ekron, KY

Aussie smells so good! It holds my hair too which is a miracle because my hair is so fine that it typically just falls flat within an hour. I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells when I use Aussie!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

It is okay it doesn't hold for to long well not for me at lease I have normal hair so it's not thick or light. It has a nice scent something reasonable and bar able . I think a strong product would help
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.

I used this hair mousse a while back and really liked it. I like the quality of the product. The Aussie brand is really affordable and is good quality. I also love that Aussie products smell amazing!!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.