BY AUSSIE #38 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Victoria T.
Great smell. I use this mousse specifically rather than the volumizing ones since I just need my curls to look into place. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy but soft and bouncy.
Juliette T.
Used this to do a rod set on my naturap hair turned out pretty good. Gave it one star because i used it in conjunction with too many products i dont recommend you do that.
Kimberly Z.
Old Forge, PA
This product is good for volumizing your hair. It smells great, but does make your hair a little bit crunchy at times. Overall it does work and do the job its meant to do.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
Aussie is my favorite brand that i feel actually works on my hair. It smells sooo good and holds hair nicely if just enough is used. If too much it will cause crunchy hair
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
I love Aussie products because of how affordable they are. I used the tousle me softly mousse but I do t know if they've changed to formula or what but my curls aren't as soft as they used to be.
Anastasia H.
Aussie tends to be an in the middle product. their mousse gives a light airy texture but can sometimes get a little sticky on the hands - and tends to be hard to wash off.
Justine A.
This is such a great mousse. I had a coupon so I picked this up at the grocery store. It smells so good. It works great for short hairstyles for a little added volume.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I've used tons of different mousse products as I'm a big fan of the "natural" look, which means just letting my hair air dry overnight and then taming my mane with mousse and styling gels/creams in the morning. I've never tried a mousse for a blowout or volume while blow drying, only to tame and de-frizz and define my loose curls/waves. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold. My hair wasn't super frizzy by the end of the day which is nice! This does make your hair slightly "crunchy", but that's ok with me.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this styling mousse on my natural hair to do a nice twist out. I also use it to revive frizzy wigs lol. This mousse provides nice hold but doesn't make the hair too hard. I really like this.
Megan N.
Love this product so much!! I really love anything Aussie, I love the smell. Lasts all day long for me, it's super affordable I won't use anything but this brand I buy it all the time!!!!!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.