Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL

The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI

I love Aussie products because of how affordable they are. I used the tousle me softly mousse but I do t know if they've changed to formula or what but my curls aren't as soft as they used to be.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX

I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Kayli S.
Kayli S.

I used to use this when scrunched hair was in. It worked but made my hair crunchy. Also broke off my hair. I love the smell of it. Wasn't hard to wash out of my hair but very hard to brush out.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

My favorite part about the Aussie brand is the smell of each product. They have a very distinct smell, and it is wonderful!
This mousse works well with my hair, wavy. Keeps it in place all day.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Philipp, MS

This styling mousse is pretty good! I liked it but it isn't the one that I absolutely have to have! If I can get it cheaper I do get this one but it is not my favorite! It works great though!!
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.

I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Aussie is for sure one of my favorite hair product brands. It's affordable but good quality. I like how this mousse doesn't make my hair crunchy like others I've tried. And it smells amazing!
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL

This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now