BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alison S.
I love this product. This product styles great and smells great also. Very long lasting. This product does not make your hair feel weighed down. The price for this product is reasonable.
Alana P.
I love the smell of aussie products. They leave your hair smelling to die for as well as touchablely soft! They hold hair into the style you want without being heavy and hard on your hair.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I don't always use moose but when I do I use Aussie. This gives me great volume and a bit of curl to my hair when needed. My hair has loose waves and it gives enough lift when using.
Yessenia L.
this product literally does what its suppose to , gives volume to your hair , gives you that moist effect all day. At a great price too ! wish the bottle came with more product though
Shelbi N.
Louisville, KY
I have used the Aussie mouse for years now. I like to give my hair a nice textured curly look more during summer due to heat and humidity. Gets the job done. Smells great and is affordable. Definitely recommend
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great styling mousse. It's very easy to use and lathers easy. Lasts almost all day so it's pretty effective. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a stilling mousse that lasts long.
Taylor Y.
To begin I really like the mousse itself. I don't like any thick creamy feel when putting products in my hair because I don't want it to look wet. I really like the lightweight feel to it and the smell is amazing
Sherri S.
Apison, TN
When it comes to selecting mousse in the store, typically I reach for Aussie brand, amongst a few other choices. But I like this one, not only because of the smell, but it works well with my thick, naturally curly hair. All in all, I do enjoy the mousse and continue to use it in the future.
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN
Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
Lacey P.
I love the smell and the curl it leaves me with after I diffuse! It doesn't weigh down my hair like other products I've tried, and it's affordable. I've been using it for 10+ years!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.