Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Nice lightweight mousse to add hydration and a tad bit of volume. like that it is a leave-in conditioner as well as a volumizing mousse. Wont add a ton of volume though.
Shawdenay H.
Shawdenay H.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS !!! Every time i get an up-do i use this because it works ! I have everyone in my house whole using this lol . if you haven't tried it you need to
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Plattsburgh, NY

Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Porto Alegre-RS

I really enjoy this product. The smell is amazing and even though I wear my hair straight, I find when I add this product it is way less frizzy. The price is right too.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

One of the only brands of mousse I'll use! I've been using this since I was 16 and haven't went back to anything since. I love this one! Does it's job and stays all-day
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

It's okay as a mousse. I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair. It didn't give my hair a "strong" hold like the package claims. Plus it made my roots a little too puffy.
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX

Love the way this smells. Easy to use not super sticky and works so good will for sure be buying this again and again. Not super expensive and can find almost anywhere
Marcela A.
Marcela A.
Pasadena, CA

Great price .smells good and leaves my hair shiny .its not sticky .whenever iam going to leave my hair doen and want my natural curls to show thos is my go to mousse .
Cheri W.
Cheri W.

I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
Paola K.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT

I have straight hair, but sometimes after I wash I like to see a little change in loo.k I use the styling Mousse to get some texture and some curls for a carefree day!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now