Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL

I don't care for the smell, but it does the job very well. It's affordable. And works great. Keeps your hair in place all day long
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

This moose last me a long time. I have short hair and use this right after my shower. I have a wet hair look all day and love it.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

I use this almost daily and it keeps my style smooth and tame all day! It has great hold and works great with my thin frizzy hair
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.

I have natural hair that have 4 different textures. It was always hard finding a mousse to use until I tried this and never left
Stacey O.
Stacey O.

I like this alot. Does exactly what I want. I spray on my hair and style it and it just looks perfect and keep my hair in place
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Ok mousse, more crunchy hold than I like for a mousse. Smells good though. Just not my favorite, but I would use it in a pinch.
Jael B.
Jael B.
Mebane, NC

Nice, light and smells great. My go-to when I need a carefree, beachy wave or something to help hold in some more serious curl.
Annie F.
Annie F.

This product works really well with my curly hair without adding volume to my already voluminous hair and it smells great too!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

I don't use mouse ! So this is why I have it such a low star ! Aussie products are wonderful ! You can find them at Walmart! N
Justine C.
Justine C.
Prescott, AZ

LOVE aussie products! their products smell so good and work very well for drugstore brands! I love their mousse, super bouncy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now