BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Collinsville, MS
Good texture doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. affordable pricing & in every large retail store .
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Aussie Styling mousse to spike my grandson's hair up for school. He likes his hair spiked !
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
This one leaves flakes and it holds kid of hard :( even tho I love the brand I don't like the mousse
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Norwalk, CT
Love this product! Smells great! Keeps my hair right were i want it! Doesn't make my hair feel weird
Jill M.
Jill M.
Sandusky, OH
Their mousse is very good when it comes to keeping curly all day long and keeping hair moisturized.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. Gives your hair body volume. Can gice u thT styled look or the messy look just As well
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Good hold and not too sticky! Good product to use when you don't want a lot of weighed down feeling
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno
This product smells really good.
i like how i use this moouse it don't dry
out or weigh my hair down
Carly H.
Carly H.
Elko, NV
Aussie is a great brand, I love using this styling mousse when I'm going for a scrunched hair look.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. Doesn't hold up like other brands. Price is good. In this case, you get what you pay for.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.