Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse, smells so good and has fantastic hold! Easy to find in any store and very affordable.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lafayette, IN
Aussie mousse is one of the few that I will use! Holds your hair in place all day, and smells amazing!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aussie products and this is no different. Keeps my hair styled most of the day and smells good.
Sherri G.
Sherri G.
North Bend, OR
Leaves my curls soft. Love the smell. Not sticky. Hair stays defrizzed all day. My go to hair product.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I used to use this stuff every day it works really well and gives your hair life plus it smells great!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Looove the way Aussie products smell. Used this mousse on my permed hair. Help hold waves pretty well.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Holds style very well during the day, but not overnight. It also smells very good and is a good value!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to give my hair a little curl when it's wet. I use it when I'm in a hurry! Smells great!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product. Holds for long hours and isn't yucky feeling in my hair. Plus the smell is great !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.