Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Janelle C.
Janelle C.

Love it! used it when I would get perms and I loved using it! Smells excellent and leaves your hair looking great!
Julie R.
Julie R.

Very light weight and easy to use. Very easy to mild your hair the way you'd like it! Very happy with this product
Emily M.
Emily M.

I love this product because it works with my hairstyle and keeps the waves in my hair. It also has a great scent!
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

This mousse is very light and smells good. A little goes a long way and it had a gentle hold throughout the day.
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Statesboro, GA

This stuff gave my thin, fine hair volume all day! it didn't leave that gross crunchy and greasy feelings either!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Round Rock, TX

I use this when i want to get some curly/wavy look to my hair my hair is pretty fine so it helps it look thicker
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

I've used a ton of mousse, but this is my very favorite, ever. Ever. It's excellent, and the only mousse I use!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

This doesn't seem to hold my hair well nor does it really take frizz and it's definitely too firm for my liking
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald, GA

My son totally do his hair style with this mousse because it doesn't dry his hair or made to breaks of hid hair
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Altamonte Spg, FL

This mouse helps hold my curls in place! It doesn't leave my hair stiff, and helps eliminate some of the frizz.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now