BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the hold of this mousse. Been a long time fan of this product line
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product and it works very well and it last very long. Very cheap too!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Aussie is an awesome brand . Very few brands I don't like . But this is my favorite
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
Good style control. Didn't like the crunchy texture once my hair was fully styled!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
This product works great for the price. I definitely recommend any aussie product.
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
I love aussie but I recently learned mousse dries your hair out. That saddens me.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
My husband uses this sometimes and it holds very well. it also smells really good
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is the best mousse works so good and smells so good i love it so muxh
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Milan, TN
Our go to mousse..when doing my daughter hair i love this products to use on her
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Doesn't make my hair stiff or feel like straw but holds great
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.