Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Charlotte Reese G.
Charlotte Reese G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie hair products have always been my favorite hair products. I love the scent and it is very affordable
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville , IL
Love this mousse it works great, it's long lasting, and the smell is great too! I definitely recommend this
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Smells great but doesn't last hat long in my super thick and long hair. Would work better on thinner hair.
Christy B.
Christy B.
This does exactly what you want it to do: style your hair! It drys fast too without too strong of a scent.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, Or
My my favorite at all didn't like it did not stay on for long my curls went back to straight within 30 min
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN
I really like this moose. ITs perfect for a nice beach wave look. It smells amazing too! And its afordable
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I use this on my 6 year old son. Holds his adorable hair in place all day. It smells amazing. great value.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the mousse I am currently using and I love it! It works great with my curly hair and smells good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.