Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL

This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Tonie T.
Tonie T.
Marina, Ca

This moose doesn't leave your hair super crunchy like most. It has a nice smell as well. I like to use it when I have a beach day or an extreme frizz day. It helps keep the baby hairs on my head down.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I use this stuff for my sons hair to add a little extra curl at the ends of his hair. We love it & love the smell of it. It's a decent price sold almost at any drugstore and a little goes a long way.
Emily R.
Emily R.

Love love love this styling mousse. Love is actually an understatement. I have thin fine hair, and with this mousse I am able to add volume and maximize the most hair without having to use extensions
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH

The thing I love the most about this product is how good it smells. I think this is a decent mousse - but you have to be very careful not to use too much or your hair will become sticky and/or stiff.
Donna c.
Donna c.

This is my go to product when I'm looking achieve the perfect curl definition for my twist outs! And the best part???? I'm not left with that hard, dry crunchy feel that those other brands leaves!!!
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV

Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

I buy the Instant Freeze level and love it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it tames the frizz well. It holds the curl when blow dried with a diffuser attachment. I have repurchased several times.
Jacky W.
Jacky W.
Springfield, MO

I have been using Aussie moose for as long as I can remember on my naturally curly hair. It smells great, is long lasting and better yet it is more affordable then the other brands to tame my mane!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now