BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand works great and it hold pretty good not to pricey and it also smells amazing
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this mousse and I love it! It isn't tacky or anything either. I would buy again.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great give you a good feel to your hair and its not gross greasy feeling
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the style it gives my hair just would love a more of a hold. Small good as well
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product many of times throughout the years. Affordable and smells great
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my curls soft and intact. Definitely one of my favorite products by this brand.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold and easy to use when styling my hair , I absolutely recommend this product
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Just a couple of squirts in my palm rub together and va va voom. My hair looks great.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Keeps my style under control and smooth ! And plus it smells really good too
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the hold of this mousse. Been a long time fan of this product line
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.