Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Albany, KY

This works pretty well but doesn't leave the texture I am looking for. If not brushed out well, it looks stiff and feels hard. But then if you brush it out, it loses the hold. I will be trying other brands.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love this stuff ! It reminds me of my grandma and I mean that in the best of ways . It brings me back to being a kid ! It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy or looking wet ! It keeps it styled .!! Awesome
Kari S.
Kari S.
Northport, AL

I'm not a big mousse-user. My hair usually looks too greasy with mousse added, but this brand is very light!! Also, the smell-- AMAZING!! I can also find this product at very good prices usually! I love it!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Flemingsburg, KY

One of my favorite styling mousse out there. Can never find one that is not full strength though. I like my waves to be loose and flow not like straw. Wish I knew where I could find the less strength ones.
Anna B.
Anna B.

This sculpting mousse is great for shaping my curls and keep frizz at bay. The scent is amazing and price is very affordable. I prefer this mousse to most because it is very long lasting and curl defining.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

The mousse works well. It holds the hair in place for a long time. Very long lasting. It also has a very nice scent to it. I think this it one of the mousses you should use. No need of improvement on this.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Use this mostly during the summer when I don't have to blow dry my hair. It smells great and applies well, but sometimes leaves my hair looking crunchy. It's a great value product! I stock up every summer!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Sometimes I like like to add volume and waves or curls in my hair. I haved used this product in the past, and it definately holds my waves/ curls throughout the day without making my hair hard and crunchy.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA

I rarely use mousse but when I do, I want it to work well and hold my hair in place. When I have used this product, it does what I want, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel almost sticky afterwards.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

A good mousse with the classic Aussie smell. Iconic. It works great and foams thick but doesn't feel took greasy. Props that I can pick it up when I make a trip to get groceries. Price is good, works well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.