BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my 6 year old son. Holds his adorable hair in place all day. It smells amazing. great value.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN
I really like this moose. ITs perfect for a nice beach wave look. It smells amazing too! And its afordable
Christy B.
Christy B.
This does exactly what you want it to do: style your hair! It drys fast too without too strong of a scent.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, Or
Beauty Junkie Expert
My my favorite at all didn't like it did not stay on for long my curls went back to straight within 30 min
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but doesn't last hat long in my super thick and long hair. Would work better on thinner hair.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the mousse I am currently using and I love it! It works great with my curly hair and smells good.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is what I use when I want to leave my hair curly, this moose smells so good. I highly recommend it.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.