Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH

I used this forever! Lol it does a good job at maintaining my curls for those " I don't care about my hair " days lol
Shelby  F.
Shelby F.
Jonesborough, TN

Awesome product! Did wonderful with my hair type. Super impressed with the results. This is one of my go to products.
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

Simplemente me ecanta tanto como deja mi cabello y como huele, para mi uno de los mejores productos para el cabello.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD

This product was okay but if I didn't blow dry my hair felt sticky and weighed down.it worked fine when I dried it.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Kemp, TX

I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.

It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
So good! Purchased this many times. Gives a love,t flawless finish to the hair, get many compliments when used this
Julie L.
Julie L.

I love the Aussie mousse scent, the hold on it is super nice but the texture feels a little odd compared to others.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY

This styling mousse is great to use during the hot, humid, summer months. Your hair will look great and not stiff.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now