BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I love to put it in my hair after I get out of the shower, it really helps to enhance the natural wave I have in my hair. I have used many different types of mousse & this is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all & it smells great on top of it!! If you've never tried this product, then you're seriously missing out!!
Emily D.
I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
Aubrey F.
ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one! I have pretty frizzy, unruly, curly hair and this helps out pretty well. I use just one pump of it and let it dry. The smell is pleasant wasn't too sticky for me. The canister is really easy to hold. Y'all should try this out
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
I've tried this product many times and I like it for what it is. I have naturally straight hair and my hair is not easily "scrunched". but when I do want to scrunch my hair I use this because it actually holds it in place and doesn't make it as crunchy as other products I have tried. definitely a great product for someone with naturally straight hair.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this styling mousse! It smells so great and makes my hair feel amazing. Also helps keep curls in my hair which my hair normally never holds a curl. Fairly inexpensive! Will continue to use this.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite aussie products. It smells so yummy and i always get compliments on how good i smell when i use it. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or heavy. It keeps my curls intact all day and doesn't feel too producty in my hair if that makes sense
Cyrilla D.
Ashland
There is a pretty good hold with this mousse, but I have super curly hair. It tends to get messed up really fast and I don't necessarily feel like it lasts very long, or as long as you would like it to. The hold when it is working is great! Really great part is there is no buildup in your hair with this product.

Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a bad product. It gets the job done and it hold my hairstyle. The only issue that I have with it is that I do not have enough product sometimes to last me more than 2 styles. However it is very affordable and easy to find.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY hair is super long, thick and FRIZZY. Most days, I don't take  a styling tool to my hair, so this product helps with the frizz. I like to add this product to my hair after a shower and blow dry and scrunch. My hair is naturally wavy, so it helps with volume, frizz, and the wavs stay in place all day. It smells good too!
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?