BY AUSSIE #41 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Sherri S.
Apison, TN
When it comes to selecting mousse in the store, typically I reach for Aussie brand, amongst a few other choices. But I like this one, not only because of the smell, but it works well with my thick, naturally curly hair. All in all, I do enjoy the mousse and continue to use it in the future.
Yessenia L.
this product literally does what its suppose to , gives volume to your hair , gives you that moist effect all day. At a great price too ! wish the bottle came with more product though
Christie B.
This smells amazing and works great! I put it in my damp hair and then blow dry and style as usual. I have thick, yet fine blond hair and it can be hard to keep volume in my hair, but this mousse works great!
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
The smell is my favorite part. I like that this doesn't make hair crunch but it hold my hair perfectly. The price is great and a little product tends to go a long way with my hair. Something I will keep buying
Heather D.
It defines my curls and tames my frizzy hair. The scent is AMAZING just as all Aussie products are. The price is great and I get a lot of uses out of the product. It washes out easily without leaving build up.
Lacey P.
I love the smell and the curl it leaves me with after I diffuse! It doesn't weigh down my hair like other products I've tried, and it's affordable. I've been using it for 10+ years!
Gipsy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mousse was okay, it makes your hair kind of hard when it's dry if you use too much and lets it get frizzy if you use too little, so I was disappointed with the results, I probably would not buy it again.
Dayna S.
Good product, doesn't leave your hair feeling slimy like some mousses tend to do. Reasonable price and can buy it at most drugstores or Walmart or Target. Leaves your curls feeling bouncy rather than crunchy.
Angelica J.
Rialto , CA
Love the brand Aussie and would not change. I love the way it leaves your hair smelling great and is a reasonable price. It's very easy to style hair and quick to grab if in rush
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.