Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ottawa

Love this product. Smells amazing. Lasts for hours without residue build up. Light weight. Hair still has movement without frizz. Definitely worth buying. Recommend to all
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

Aussie is my favorite brand that i feel actually works on my hair. It smells sooo good and holds hair nicely if just enough is used. If too much it will cause crunchy hair
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA

This is very inexpensive, and does its job sort of well. However, there is a very distinctive smell that all Aussie products have. Some may find it pleasant, but I do not.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.

The mousse gives a natural volume for hair, not leaving dry and hard as other brands.It is easy to apply, has a good durability. The price is affordable. Suitable for all.
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.

Aussie tends to be an in the middle product. their mousse gives a light airy texture but can sometimes get a little sticky on the hands - and tends to be hard to wash off.
Britt W.
Britt W.
Brogue, PA

I personally love aussie, its my favorite brand. I love the way it smells and the feeling of the mousse. I love how much it holds throughout the day, its a great product.
Vera H.
Vera H.

I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
I don't normally use much hair product, but this keeps my hair from getting that crunchy feeling, and gives it volume that last all day, unlike other product I have used.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Amazing product! It does not leave your hair in clumps like others. It's very inexpensive and affordable. I will say if you add too much it makes your hair a tad crunchy.
Shawdenay H.
Shawdenay H.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS !!! Every time i get an up-do i use this because it works ! I have everyone in my house whole using this lol . if you haven't tried it you need to
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now