BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
I really love the smell of it. It helps with the frizz for a while. It does leave my hair with white stuff
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the mousse I am currently using and I love it! It works great with my curly hair and smells good.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is what I use when I want to leave my hair curly, this moose smells so good. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse, smells so good and has fantastic hold! Easy to find in any store and very affordable.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Looove the way Aussie products smell. Used this mousse on my permed hair. Help hold waves pretty well.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Holds style very well during the day, but not overnight. It also smells very good and is a good value!
Emily F.
Emily F.
I used to use this stuff every day it works really well and gives your hair life plus it smells great!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lafayette, IN
Aussie mousse is one of the few that I will use! Holds your hair in place all day, and smells amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.