Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This mousse was okay, it makes your hair kind of hard when it's dry if you use too much and lets it get frizzy if you use too little, so I was disappointed with the results, I probably would not buy it again.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Slidell, LA

Holds a curl very food, I can put this in my hair in the morning g and it won't get frizzy the entire day. I have semi corse hair, so it is hard to always find something that works. But I like this one a lot.
Melody D.
Melody D.

I love Aussie products! They work really well, smell so good, and are inexpensive. I have wavy hair and this mousse works great to enhance my curls and waves. I would totally recommend this product to others!
Keosha A.
Keosha A.
Pine Bluff, AR

I like this mouse for my curly hair. It hold hair without a crunchy feel and can be used in place of gel. I recommend this to my friends. I use on my natural hair as well at my weave. Overall a great product.
Christie B.
Christie B.

This smells amazing and works great! I put it in my damp hair and then blow dry and style as usual. I have thick, yet fine blond hair and it can be hard to keep volume in my hair, but this mousse works great!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Johnson City, NY

Aussie has been a long time staple in my hair styling routine. Not only does it lock in my curls but the smell is to die for. It gives me confidence to go about my day with great looking (and smelling!) hair!
Katlyn E.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN

I love all of Aussie's products! Their mousse is amazing and holds well. It doesnt make my hair feel sticky or gross. Also when it dries it doesnt leave clumps of dry spots in my hair. I would recommend this.
Aixa B.
Aixa B.

The scent of this product is incredible, instant bonus in my book. Does a good job at keeping the frizz down and leaves that beautiful lingering smell. My hair still felt soft and flexible after application.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

I used to use this everyday a couple years ago. I remember really liking it. The packaging is nice, and the mousse comes out easy. If you apply too much your hair will become oily. I might try it again soon.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I thought this one was ok it definitely kept my hair styled all day I just didn't like how hard it made my hair but it was pretty cheap and I use it when I run out all the time it's one I would use regularly
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.