Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Renee C.
Renee C.
Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Dyersburg, TN
This moose holds your style . Doesn't leave a residue on your hair . The price is great. The smell is amazing
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Great styling product. Helps control and hold hairstyle. Easy to use and does not have an overpowering scent.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hold! Wonderful smell! Great styling product! Use this often when I am looking for a firm curly look!
Alli B.
Alli B.
Milroy, PA
Smells amazing. Doesn't curl your hair that much but is good for subtle waves. Cheap price for decent product
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.
I really don't use mouse for my hair except for when I run out of gel. But this does smell pretty damn good.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown
Doesn't leave hair feeling "crunchy". Hair still manageable. Don't have to use a lot of product at one time.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Greenwood, IN
Smells great! It's not sticky! My hair holds great all day! Doesn't take much to use it. Just a little dab.
Charlotte Reese G.
Charlotte Reese G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie hair products have always been my favorite hair products. I love the scent and it is very affordable
Gary N.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN
Gives my hair a nice amount of volume without causing it to curl up too much. I also really like the smell!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?