Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA

This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Frisco, TX

I use this to scrunch my hair. i have fine and super long hair and this mouse holds my waves and my hair style all day
Dani G.
Dani G.
Oak Harbor, OH

I love all Aussie products! I use this product every time i do my hair, along with the hair spray and 3 minute miracle
Amber H.
Amber H.

This product smells great and leaves hair manageable, lightweight and looking fantastic! I would definitely buy again.
Anna B.
Anna B.

The smell if this is amazing and it keeps my hair really nice. It doesn't keep it too hard and it stays nice and soft.
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan, Ca

Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bowling Green

Its a great product and not very expensive smells really good gentle on hair doesn't leave hair scrunchy last all day
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Blandon, PA

This works perfectly with my hair. I have very thick and curly hair and it always seems to make my hair look perfect.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH

I used this forever! Lol it does a good job at maintaining my curls for those " I don't care about my hair " days lol
Shelby  F.
Shelby F.
Jonesborough, TN

Awesome product! Did wonderful with my hair type. Super impressed with the results. This is one of my go to products.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now