BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Doesn't make my hair stiff or feel like straw but holds great
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my curls stay and doesn't feel like I have a ton of product in my hair.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mouse. Holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff and it smells great.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for styling my hair and keeps the hold. It inexpensive and works great.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has hold that's not super stiff! Plus it smells delightful!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my curls looking like they were just done! Good value and great price
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! does a great job holding curl while not making curls crunchy!
Zac N.
Zac N.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff works really well it's not too expensive and gets the job done..
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse! Works well with my thick, wavy hair! It smells great too!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, FL
I actually enjoyed this, I rarely use styling mousse, but this one was definitely good, smells really nice and really helps your hairstyle to hold, and look beautiful all day long. I have a family member who uses this stuff so much, I think she might buy out the whole store, but she absolutely loves it, and pairs it with other Aussie styling products as well, which I don't have the names for. An all around, really good mousse.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.