BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
This mousse has never dried my hair out or made it sticky unlike a lot of Luther mousses I have tried. It's only around 4 or 5 bucks here and it did everything I expected it to do. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
Love it! I have curly hair so it's rear to find something that will leave my hair soft and touchable without making my hair go crazy, bit with this product I'm in love because it works on my hair so well I really recommend!
Emily L.
Pawtucket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable product! It works well to keep my curls while not making my hair feel too crunchy or stiff. Smells amazing, easy to use and lasts so long! Would recommend to anyone who loves to enhance their natural curls
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic Aussie scent with great staying power and curl hold. It does get crunchy but holds up well in humidity and heat. I like it for my curls. Eventually they soften up throughout the day.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
works wonderful...very natural feeling. hold hair well without the stiffness of regular hairspray. After chemo my hair is very thin and fine and haven't had a need to use it since I lost my hair but worked wonderful on keeping bangs in place before chemo. Will try again when hair gets long enough to do something with.
Kristin E.
Fisk, MO
Not a huge fan of this product. I didn't care for the smell and it didn't meet my expectations as far as styling my hair. It was a low price point so worth a shot but it didn't work for me.
Jada Y.
Great product for defining your curls. Like most mousse you want to use lightly to avoid crunchy hair. I have thick curly hair and this works great after using Aussie moisture and 3-minute miracle shampoo and conditioner.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
This is by far my favorite mousse.  I really love the smell of Aussie products.  This also keeps my hair styled, but allows for some movement.  Other brands of mousse leave my hair rigid and stuck together.  I will recommend this and continue to buy it for myself!
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this everyday a couple years ago. I remember really liking it. The packaging is nice, and the mousse comes out easy. If you apply too much your hair will become oily. I might try it again soon.
Jojo G.
This product definitely makes my natural hair dry, but it dries quickly and holds a curl pattern. I think this is best used on old hair that you want to give a bit of life before wash-day.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?