BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brittany M.
I really like the way this product smells and it does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like some other products have in the past. However, it can leave your hair feeling heavy so less is usually more with this product.
Breanna H.
I was hoping to go back to hair mousse since it's a lot lighter on your hair. It's a really good hair mousse but it wouldn't hold my curls up like I wanted. I think I'll stick to cremes from now on
Taylor B.
I've never really had a preference on mousse I just buy whatever is on sale, as I don't usually use it. But I last purchased Aussie and was bakery impressed! The smell is amazing. The price great!
Sally A.
I have naturally wavy hair. I use all the Aussie brand products because they work the best for my hair type. I start with the leave in conditioner followed by the moose and then the sprunch spray.
Jacky W.
Springfield , MO
I have been using Aussie moose for as long as I can remember on my naturally curly hair. It smells great, is long lasting and better yet it is more affordable then the other brands to tame my mane!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
A good mousse with the classic Aussie smell. Iconic. It works great and foams thick but doesn't feel took greasy. Props that I can pick it up when I make a trip to get groceries. Price is good, works well.
Felisha H.
Francesville, IN
I buy this mousse every time I get a chance. I wear my hear "crunched" a lot and it's never let me down. The hold is magnificent. I have dyed burgundy hair and it is very thin. I feel like the smell could be a little stronger.
Megan S.
Love this stuff. I usually use it at night after a shower before braiding my hair. That way when I undo the braids, I get some great waves! Plus, it smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I love the smooth textures it gives my hair. Makes it shiny too. I used my first can and took about a month to last. I bought at Walmart for about 5.00. I would definitely recommend to others since I had such a great experience.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
This mousse has never dried my hair out or made it sticky unlike a lot of Luther mousses I have tried. It's only around 4 or 5 bucks here and it did everything I expected it to do. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.