BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Victoria M.
I don't know if my hair (naturally straight, wavy if I don't brush it straight out of the shower) just doesn't give to this mousse or if I'm not applying it correctly, but it'll look nice and scrunched up/wavy/voluminous for like an hour and then it just starts to sit down until it's like flat but you can tell there's product in it and it's just a confusing in between state. What I'm trying to get at is, if you don't naturally have super wavy/curly hair, the hold doesn't last :(
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I love this stuff like most Aussie products it smells amazing and the price is just right... it holds up through heat and everything at work. It is just as good as the high end brands and it's cheaper!!!! That is always a huge plus!!!!! I will definitely keep using this.. can't wait to try more of there products
Mari S.
Tucson, AZ
I must say I don't really use this very often, it didn't do much for my hair. I tried it wet and it didn't give my the results I wanted on my curls. My hair is wavy so its not super curly but it usually curls more with mouse but this mouse didn't do that for me. It does smell good and it did help with the fizziness but not with the curling.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like Aussie mouse however it leaves your hair hard and stuck together if you don't brush it through real well. I've woken up to the hair on the top of my head stuck together. I suggest this Mousse for scruncing your hair that's what I believe Aussie mousse is best for Aussie Styling Mousse
Breanna Z.
I love aussies styling mousse. It is the only styling mousse that I have ever tried and it works pretty well for me. It smells really good too. I love how the mousse foams out onto my hand it's so fluffy lol. I use it before heat styling my hair to create curls, and after I shower I apply it through out my hair, braid it, leave it in over night and in the morning i have beautiful beach wave curls. It's one of my favorite hairstyle looks. ❤
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I really want to like this product but still unsure about it. It holds really good but becomes really flaky if you run your fingers through your hair. It smells really good but I can't stand the white flakes in my hair a couple hours later. Will try to give another try with a different hair style.
Becca H.
I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
Rachel D.
Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
sarah m.
I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Stephanie H.
Oswego, NY
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.