BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
portage , MI
It smells good, holds well to awhile! I haven't used it in many years since I cut my hair off.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Aussie and all of their products. Smells so amazing. Super affordable and great quality!
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Aussie moose works very well. I would have to say that it is awesome. definitely worth trying
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
Holds my hair up really well. My hair is stick straight and this helps hold a curl for hours.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
great for when your hair could use a little hold more than hairspray. it met my expectations!
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really works well! Has no problem keeping my hair in place! Works great on curly/ wavy hair.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this mousse it works so great with my hair I use every time I get out shower I love it
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for styling my curly hair. Has a great smell too. One of my favorite products to use
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never understood mousse. It makes my hair look crunchy. But idk if it would work for you.
Deven S.
Deven S.
Clinton, OK
My boyfriend uses this on his hair and it stays all day long! One of their best products !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.