Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Recently they stopped making this in the Chicago area. I think we bought every can we could find. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx

I honestly couldn't see that big of a difference in my hair. Some hair products just don't do well with everyone! Hopefully you will get better results!
Montana S.
Montana S.
Hanford

I have used this a few times but i don't like it. It smells good, and works okay. My major down fall is it makes my hair crunchy and i do not like that.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This is an affordable staple in haircare! I've repurchased this over and over when I permed my hair. I was always complimented on how my hair smelled!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Boston, MA

I love this mousse for creating volume, however it does not hold curls for long lasting styles. Wore off quickly but still love it for a DIY blowout!
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Spokane, WA

Nice and light while still giving great volume! I tend to use more than I used to with the Herbal Essence, but I like the results better with Aussie.
Chandel D.
Chandel D.

I love this styling mousse! I use it every day and it holds my curls without looking like a have a lot of product in my hair! it also smells amazing!
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

These brand smells really good. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth and feeling fresh :) It also comes with a lot of product which makes it last long
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I don't really usr mousse but whenever i have on braids and i want to hold the curls from the braids i use this mousse and it keeps my curls in tact.
Sheila P.
Sheila P.

Fantastic styling mousse. All the Aussie products are good. It does exactly what I want it to do, not sticky,Gives me the results I want every time.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now