Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alana P.
Alana P.

I love the smell of aussie products. They leave your hair smelling to die for as well as touchablely soft! They hold hair into the style you want without being heavy and hard on your hair.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Macie D.
Macie D.
London

Loved this mousse, gave me the finish I wanted everytime. Easy use and also smells great which is always a touch. The mousse is drying which is the only downfall as I have quite thin hair.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

Probably my all time favorite mousse! It does what it says by holding hair in place. It smells great and does it's job. What more could you ask for? It's affordable and it is long lasting.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA

Works well! & it smells fantastic!!!! Great to throw in your hair real quick when you don't have time to dry your hair. Quick & easy solution to tame your hair when you are short on time.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Astoria, OR

I use this on my son's thick hair and it holds it the whole day. It is the first product that is not hair glue that worked on styling his hair. It is easy to wash out unlike the hair glue
Beckah G.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA

I love this ! it makes my hair so nice and last very long! i come out of the shower and then i style my hair and put aussie and it makes my hair so full of volume and nice and lastes long
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN

This is great for providing extra hold for my straight hair and it helps with volume. You don't need too much or it can get crunchy. It's a great price and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
North york, Ontario

I use this when I get out of the shower, just to add a little bit of curls to my hair. Unlike the curling iron it ives your small curls when you scrunch your damp hair with this product.
Jacquelynn M.
Jacquelynn M.

This product is my go to product if I was to make my hair wavy, it's easy to use and it smells really good and super inexpensive! It's long lasting and keeps my hair just how I like it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now