Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Malana T.
Malana T.
Dallas, Tx

Styling mousse does what it says it actually holds very well but like most mousse it makes hair crunchy but doesn't flake
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA

I am so in love with this mousse love that beautiful smell and love how it makes my hair look it brings back my wavy hair
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Oceanside, CA

This product gives your hair a lot of volume and makes it smell well! I was surprised at how well my hair kept its shape.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

Really good mousse but it weighs my hair down too much. I love other Aussie products but this one didn't work out for me
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA

I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Back when I used mousse, this was usually the one I would use. It does the job well, smells fine and is very affordable!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

This is pretty heavy duty. Works really well but you have to be careful how much you use or else your hair gets crunchy.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY

As all their products smell so good, their mousse feels so silky . I love try2their products as I know I'll be satisfied
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

Aussie styling products are good. I use mousse everyday and this seems to last. I've tried other brands that are better.
Allison P.
Allison P.

Sometimes the curls don't hold throughout the day when I use this product. It's hit or miss but when it works it's nice.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now