Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

The mousse works well. It holds the hair in place for a long time. Very long lasting. It also has a very nice scent to it. I think this it one of the mousses you should use. No need of improvement on this.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA

I rarely use mousse but when I do, I want it to work well and hold my hair in place. When I have used this product, it does what I want, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel almost sticky afterwards.
Anna B.
Anna B.

This sculpting mousse is great for shaping my curls and keep frizz at bay. The scent is amazing and price is very affordable. I prefer this mousse to most because it is very long lasting and curl defining.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

A good mousse with the classic Aussie smell. Iconic. It works great and foams thick but doesn't feel took greasy. Props that I can pick it up when I make a trip to get groceries. Price is good, works well.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This is definitely my go too mouse for any occasion. Whether your just having that off hair day, going out for a windy night on the town or want that perfect beach curl look. This baby has never failed me!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Always love the smell of Aussie. This keeps a good hold for a very nice price. The texture is nice. Doesn't leave your hair too stiff. It is very comparable to other brands but maybe even a little cheaper.
Murphy B.
Murphy B.
Pittsburgh, PA

A small amount of this product goes a long way! I've used alternative products and felt my hair always had a sticky texture. Not with this product. My hair stays in place and doesn't frizz through the day.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Again I love the way Aussie products smell and how well they work. This is a good mousse to use to help style your hair without making it stiff and untouchable. I have a lot of very fine hair and love it.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

This product smells great!! It also does a great job of styling hair just the way you want it. On the flip side, however, it leaves hair feeling "crunchy" if too much is used or if it's left to "air dry."
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now