Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son totally do his hair style with this mousse because it doesn't dry his hair or made to breaks of hid hair
Shenerrica S.
Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
Keeps my curls perfect! Works well for frizzy hair and smells good. Very good product. You can find it locally.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good! I like Aussie products. Good quality and easy to use. Gives my hair some extra volume that I need.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This mouse helps hold my curls in place! It doesn't leave my hair stiff, and helps eliminate some of the frizz.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is what makes the price worth it because most mousse works well no matter what but this smells great
April W.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big mouse fan but i love the smell of aussie products. it always smells like grape and smells so good
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
Louisville
I have wavy hair and I use this mousse to accent my waves. It makes them last all day without getting frizzy !
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Joppa, MD
I love this!! It's so light on my hair and it keeps my curls nice and bouncie. It's also not sticky like most.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hold! Wonderful smell! Great styling product! Use this often when I am looking for a firm curly look!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.