Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
rylie s.
rylie s.
Pittsburgh, PA

It really defines your curls. I would recommend 10/10. Its not pricey at all. It's great value. It exceeded my expectations. My hair is a combination of things. My hair color is dirty blonde but I dye it often.
Gipsy R.
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN

Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
mary n.
mary n.

Ive beeen using this product for so long i always manage to keep purchasing it. Its so good! If your in a rush and you put this in it makes your hair look like you just did it. Its a great product and i love it
Amparo A.
Amparo A.

The mousse I love using very often ! I often use it along with the Aussie hairspray to make my hair smell even better and look better ! It definitely meets my expectations ! And I highly recommend this product
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.

My hair is naturally wavy but sometimes I need that extra hold and curl boost. I love the smell of this mousse however it doesn't hold my hair super well. I do like that it doesn't make my hair crunchy though!
Jonique B.
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ

The smell is my favorite part. I like that this doesn't make hair crunch but it hold my hair perfectly. The price is great and a little product tends to go a long way with my hair. Something I will keep buying
Heather D.
Heather D.

It defines my curls and tames my frizzy hair. The scent is AMAZING just as all Aussie products are. The price is great and I get a lot of uses out of the product. It washes out easily without leaving build up.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Florence, Al

This product is one of my go to products on a rainy day. I have thick hair & the Alabama heat don't help. it really holds & doesn't make my hair too hard. it smells really good as well but its slightly sticky.
Dayna S.
Dayna S.

Good product, doesn't leave your hair feeling slimy like some mousses tend to do. Reasonable price and can buy it at most drugstores or Walmart or Target. Leaves your curls feeling bouncy rather than crunchy.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

i use this product daily! Since i have naturally curly hair i prefer something without volume so its perfect! My hair holds light weight curls all day long and i dont have to worry about it looking "crunchy".
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.