Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product was okay but if I didn't blow dry my hair felt sticky and weighed down.it worked fine when I dried it.
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.
It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for years to volumizing my roots and waves. It smells great and is affordable. Great product!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This styling mousse is great to use during the hot, humid, summer months. Your hair will look great and not stiff.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Lovely!!!! The best mousse product out. Perfect hold and wonderful when keeping a style. Helps hair easy to manage
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! used it when I would get perms and I loved using it! Smells excellent and leaves your hair looking great!
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love this product because it works with my hairstyle and keeps the waves in my hair. It also has a great scent!
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Statesboro, GA
This stuff gave my thin, fine hair volume all day! it didn't leave that gross crunchy and greasy feelings either!
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
This mousse is very light and smells good. A little goes a long way and it had a gentle hold throughout the day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.