Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Codi L.
Codi L.

I love the smell of Aussie products and this one is no different. It smells nice and goes great in my hair. Although I don't use this product often, it is great when I need it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shelbi N.
Shelbi N.
Louisville, KY

I have used the Aussie mouse for years now. I like to give my hair a nice textured curly look more during summer due to heat and humidity. Gets the job done. Smells great and is affordable. Definitely recommend
Gipsy R.
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN

Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love the smell and the working power of this. It holds the waves and curls in my hair without making it too stiff of noticeable of its it excited my expectations ! I would recommend it to anyone needing s mouse
rylie s.
rylie s.
Pittsburgh, PA

It really defines your curls. I would recommend 10/10. Its not pricey at all. It's great value. It exceeded my expectations. My hair is a combination of things. My hair color is dirty blonde but I dye it often.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

It smells great and it isn't sticky . It does the full of
Making my hair stay in place . It was everything I thought it would be . It's not expensive and works ! I purchased mine from Walmart , I recommend it .
mary n.
mary n.

Ive beeen using this product for so long i always manage to keep purchasing it. Its so good! If your in a rush and you put this in it makes your hair look like you just did it. Its a great product and i love it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY

This is a go to product for me for the last 15 years. I only have to apply once and it lasts all day! The scent is my favorite, I've come to be known for it. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Florence, AL

This product is one of my go to products on a rainy day. I have thick hair & the Alabama heat don't help. it really holds & doesn't make my hair too hard. it smells really good as well but its slightly sticky.
Amparo A.
Amparo A.

The mousse I love using very often ! I often use it along with the Aussie hairspray to make my hair smell even better and look better ! It definitely meets my expectations ! And I highly recommend this product
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now