BY AUSSIE #10 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is what makes the price worth it because most mousse works well no matter what but this smells great
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
Louisville
I have wavy hair and I use this mousse to accent my waves. It makes them last all day without getting frizzy !
Renee C.
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moose holds your style . Doesn't leave a residue on your hair . The price is great. The smell is amazing
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hold! Wonderful smell! Great styling product! Use this often when I am looking for a firm curly look!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Great styling product. Helps control and hold hairstyle. Easy to use and does not have an overpowering scent.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Milroy, PA
Smells amazing. Doesn't curl your hair that much but is good for subtle waves. Cheap price for decent product
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.
I really don't use mouse for my hair except for when I run out of gel. But this does smell pretty damn good.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown
Doesn't leave hair feeling "crunchy". Hair still manageable. Don't have to use a lot of product at one time.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
Love this mousse it works great, it's long lasting, and the smell is great too! I definitely recommend this
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.