Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! used it when I would get perms and I loved using it! Smells excellent and leaves your hair looking great!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Lovely!!!! The best mousse product out. Perfect hold and wonderful when keeping a style. Helps hair easy to manage
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for years to volumizing my roots and waves. It smells great and is affordable. Great product!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This styling mousse is great to use during the hot, humid, summer months. Your hair will look great and not stiff.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love this product because it works with my hairstyle and keeps the waves in my hair. It also has a great scent!
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Statesboro, GA
This stuff gave my thin, fine hair volume all day! it didn't leave that gross crunchy and greasy feelings either!
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is very light and smells good. A little goes a long way and it had a gentle hold throughout the day.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This mouse helps hold my curls in place! It doesn't leave my hair stiff, and helps eliminate some of the frizz.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a ton of mousse, but this is my very favorite, ever. Ever. It's excellent, and the only mousse I use!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.