Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI

If you're looking for extra volume, try this product out. It is great at giving volume and texture to dull hair. It's not too sticky compared to other brands.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Orlando, Fl

I love this mousse! It's affordable, smells great and doesn't leave the "crunch" on my hair that other mousses do! It's definitely my favorite mousse to date!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA

Aussie Styling Mousse is a must when it comes to hair care. I do not leave my house without styling my hair and Aussie mousse keeps is sleek and conditioned.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC

I used to use this in middle school. It makes your hair feel a little crunchy, which I don't like. It smells good but I don't like how it makes my hair feel.
Kris B.
Kris B.
Clinton, TN

Love the smell of Aussie...it makes my hair hold but not look like I have glue in it. It is the right amount of hold and adds volume. Try it you will love it
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Fredonia, NY

I basically only use this mousse- especially the version that has leave in conditioner in it. It leaves my hair soft and my waves really lovely and defined.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love this mousse. It holds my curls or whatever hairstyle I'm wearing perfectly. It smells really nice and is cheap. I usually purchase it from walmart.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.

Gives my hair a lot of volume. Holds my hair style all day and still allows my hair to be soft unlike many other mousses that make your hair really stiff.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

I like the Assuie styling mousse to create beach waves. I put this on after I shower and scrunch my hair. The curls stay all day and my hair smells good.
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill , Ontario

This mousse made me fall in love with my curls . It smells great and lasts long . It's affordable and you can find it at your local drugstore or walmart.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now