Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Sisseton, SD

This product is not my favorite so I will only give it three stars. It makes my hair feel greasy and it looks a little flat.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

It's s good brand. The one thing I don't like is that it weighs my hair down. I do like that it helps keep my hair in place.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Temple, TX

I really like the Aussie products. The hold is nice and my hair still feels so soft when I use this, and it smells so good.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, Newfoundland

I like this mousse because since I have short limp hair this gives my hair a little volumes that is much needed for my hair
member-bb1d2e963
member-bb1d2e963

I used to use this brand before but now I'm a big fan of suave. This one is great it just doesn't hold so well too flexible
kristie s.
kristie s.
Franklin, PA

I use the sprunch moose and its one of the best products if your looking to scrunch your hair with out your hair being hard
Mohini C.
Mohini C.

Awesome if you use the right amount, works amazing on my curly hair. If you get to much my hair would feel hard or crunchy.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

I use this mousse to help make my hair curly. The smell is awesome . I would definitely recommend this mousse to everyone.

George S.
George S.
Fort White, FL

Love this product it works amazing on my hair am very happy with it and continue to buy , use it daily one of my favorites
María  D.
María D.

I love this product, perfect for lazy days where you aint in the mood to straighten your hair, and the smell is beautiful!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now