BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
I love aussie styling products! My most favorite is the styling mousse. It holds my short hair up for hours and perfect to use for my daughters hair for her curls to come alive!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
From my experience I think this is a good product to style your hair. Once i curl my hair spray a little on my curls, and it holds all day long! It doesn't make my hair feel dry & hard like other sprays
Mikhail B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I both use this product. Its very easy to apply and it doesnt get messy. Its one of the lighter ones and is definitely in the better price range compared to other products of similar quality.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really had a preference on mousse I just buy whatever is on sale, as I don't usually use it. But I last purchased Aussie and was bakery impressed! The smell is amazing. The price great!
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this product smells and it does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like some other products have in the past. However, it can leave your hair feeling heavy so less is usually more with this product.
Jacky W.
Springfield , MO
I have been using Aussie moose for as long as I can remember on my naturally curly hair. It smells great, is long lasting and better yet it is more affordable then the other brands to tame my mane!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like using the stuff with my hot curlers. Keep some high tide or nice and loose and soft depending on what I'm wanting them to do. Added bonus it smells amazing.
Sally A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair. I use all the Aussie brand products because they work the best for my hair type. I start with the leave in conditioner followed by the moose and then the sprunch spray.
Fatima N.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In general it is a good mousse. It does not make your hair crunchy. It leaves the hair flexible while keeping frizz at bay. I have frizzy hair so when I am on the go this is a really good option. I would definitely repurchase this product. It is inexpensive but effective.
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping to go back to hair mousse since it's a lot lighter on your hair. It's a really good hair mousse but it wouldn't hold my curls up like I wanted. I think I'll stick to cremes from now on
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?