Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Angel O.
Angel O.
Austin, TX

This mousse is amazing! Whenever I am in a quick rush after a shower, I tend to just use styling mouse to style up the waves in my hair. It does not leave my hair crunchy, doesn't smell strong, and is affordable!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kansas City, MO

This mousse is better suited for finer, lighter (weight-wise) hair. My thick hair wasn't able to be tamed or altered by this stuff. Despite that, it's a clean-feeling product, and I enjoyed the texture and smell.
Mikhail B.
Mikhail B.

My husband and I both use this product. Its very easy to apply and it doesnt get messy. Its one of the lighter ones and is definitely in the better price range compared to other products of similar quality.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I knew I would love this as I love all their products. Great value for a great quality hair product. The scent lasts forever! Super effective in styling you hair and helping control frizz. Would highly recommend.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

To begin I really like the mousse itself. I don't like any thick creamy feel when putting products in my hair because I don't want it to look wet. I really like the lightweight feel to it and the smell is amazing
Codi L.
Codi L.

I love the smell of Aussie products and this one is no different. It smells nice and goes great in my hair. Although I don't use this product often, it is great when I need it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY

This is a go to product for me for the last 15 years. I only have to apply once and it lasts all day! The scent is my favorite, I've come to be known for it. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Gipsy R.
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN

Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

It smells great and it isn't sticky . It does the full of
Making my hair stay in place . It was everything I thought it would be . It's not expensive and works ! I purchased mine from Walmart , I recommend it .
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love the smell and the working power of this. It holds the waves and curls in my hair without making it too stiff of noticeable of its it excited my expectations ! I would recommend it to anyone needing s mouse
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now