Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, OR

Aussie Styling Mousse works well and is affordable. Seems to last for a while when I use it. I don't typically use mousse very often but when I do I know I can use this and it will last. Would purchase again.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

Love this stuff! It works wonders especially when you have no time to do your hair and can just run this through and go! It's not tough to wash out and you can go two days without washing it out and it still holds.
Bruno M.
Bruno M.
Orlando, FL

Oh my good Aussie is super good I used this product a lot people say the quality is not that good but I thing that are some other much worse so I think Aussie for people who don't care much about this will be good
Angela K.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ

I like this mousse because it does not leave my hair with a crunchy feeling. It gives my hair texture and hold without the crunchy, uncomfortable touch which is definitely a good thing for my already damaged hair.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, PA

When I used this product a few years back, it met my expectations! It made my hair have nice texture. It was a good price. Easy to work in my hair & gave it great volume as well. This product didnt have any fails.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Austin, TX

This mousse is amazing! Whenever I am in a quick rush after a shower, I tend to just use styling mouse to style up the waves in my hair. It does not leave my hair crunchy, doesn't smell strong, and is affordable!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kansas City, MO

This mousse is better suited for finer, lighter (weight-wise) hair. My thick hair wasn't able to be tamed or altered by this stuff. Despite that, it's a clean-feeling product, and I enjoyed the texture and smell.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I knew I would love this as I love all their products. Great value for a great quality hair product. The scent lasts forever! Super effective in styling you hair and helping control frizz. Would highly recommend.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

To begin I really like the mousse itself. I don't like any thick creamy feel when putting products in my hair because I don't want it to look wet. I really like the lightweight feel to it and the smell is amazing
Mikhail B.
Mikhail B.

My husband and I both use this product. Its very easy to apply and it doesnt get messy. Its one of the lighter ones and is definitely in the better price range compared to other products of similar quality.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now