BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
I like using this product when I straighten my hair because it works great at leaving my hair look good. It has a nice smell. Doesn't make my hair feel stiff or sticky. Easy to use. Great selling price.
Laura R.
Frankfort , KY
Aussie smells so good! It holds my hair too which is a miracle because my hair is so fine that it typically just falls flat within an hour. I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells when I use Aussie!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love aussie products they smell so good and work great! This mouse doesn't make your hair sticky or stiff as long as you don't use to much. It holds my hair in place all day.
Madison W.
Kent, OH
I used this mousse all the time when "scrunchy" hair was popular. It definitely worked in making the hair cripsy. Maybe I haven't used this type of product in a while, but I remember the foam being too much.
Memory P.
Midland, TX
I love the Aussie product line as a whole! But I really like the moose because it does not leave your hair hard and crunchy, it keeps the nice soft curls you desire! I love love the smell of it as well!
Lauren B.
This mousse is very easy to use and makes styling so much easier. It is very comparable to higher end products! It is effective and very affordable! I love the smell of this product. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite product to scrunch my hair with. It doesn't leave it looking hard and and plastic looking. I put it on when my hair is still damp and leave it and it creates wonderful beach curls.
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
This works pretty well but doesn't leave the texture I am looking for. If not brushed out well, it looks stiff and feels hard. But then if you brush it out, it loses the hold. I will be trying other brands.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This is a great product, it leaves the hair very manageable and smells great, hair feels soft after it dries out, price is great, and it works great for a colored wavy thin hair! I totally recommend it
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY
My hair is naturally wavy and this really gives me more of curl without doing a lot of effort. It's super affordable and found everywhere plus i love the smell of all Aussie products. I would definitely repurchase this.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.