Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Waverly, TN

Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Aussie is for sure one of my favorite hair product brands. It's affordable but good quality. I like how this mousse doesn't make my hair crunchy like others I've tried. And it smells amazing!
Halie S.
Halie S.

I like that Aussie does not test on animals. I also like that this product doesn't leave my hair crunchy but still holds. I have very long, thick, frizzy, and curly hair and this works great!
Brianne B.
Brianne B.

I love this mousse for making the perfect waves in my hair after a shower. I towel dry my hair and let it air dry for a few minutes then apply the mousse to damp hair. It works like a charm!
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH

My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dallas, TX

My fav! It really holds and it smells nice too. Will never use another mousse again. It held up for a long time and when I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles, LA

This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO

This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Brittany S.

Probably my all time favorite mousse! It does what it says by holding hair in place. It smells great and does it's job. What more could you ask for? It's affordable and it is long lasting.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now