BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Yvette T.
Love this mouse. Holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff and it smells great.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Makes my curls stay and doesn't feel like I have a ton of product in my hair.
Lamona W.
I love that this has hold that's not super stiff! Plus it smells delightful!
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
Love this mousse! Works well with my thick, wavy hair! It smells great too!
Zac N.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff works really well it's not too expensive and gets the job done..
Morgan '.
Smells great! does a great job holding curl while not making curls crunchy!
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Keeps my curls looking like they were just done! Good value and great price
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love this mousse. It has a great smell and it's really light so you can barely tell that something's in your hair. It lasts all day and you don't have to worry about it wearing out. I recommend it to any girl still searching for that perfect mousse for their hair.
Ashlee B.
Definitely helps to #holdmyhairstyle, which has never been easy. I have really fine hair, and have given up on cute styles such as curls, but this product #givesmyhairhope again! #aussiemousse now to find a good repair treatment Aussie Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.