Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Cierra F.
Cierra F.

This has been my favorite mousse for years. My hair is dark brown and wavy and this helps tame the frizz I get from the thickness of my hair too. This product is super effective and lasts forever. I highly recommend
Nena C.
Nena C.

Aussie has a good hold for my curls I love the smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I love the price it very affordable and it hold its shape very effective. Doesn't need any improvements highly recommend
Christina D.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I'm not really a mousse fan, but this product is one I'll use anyways! It gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and keeps your hair looking great all day! It's also very easy to use, a little goes a long way!
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA

It's good you know, it's not expensive and I used a couple times but it can make my hair sticky in a bad way and the smell is not that great! But I'd recomend it if you don't mind the smell! I'd not buy it again tho
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, Or

Aussie Styling Mousse works well and is affordable. Seems to last for a while when I use it. I don't typically use mousse very often but when I do I know I can use this and it will last. Would purchase again.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

Love this stuff! It works wonders especially when you have no time to do your hair and can just run this through and go! It's not tough to wash out and you can go two days without washing it out and it still holds.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

I love Aussie products however this product is not the strongest. When I purchased it I was under the impression it would almost freeze my hair. That did not happen but it made my hair look good in a different way.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA

When I used this product a few years back, it met my expectations! It made my hair have nice texture. It was a good price. Easy to work in my hair & gave it great volume as well. This product didnt have any fails.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ

I like this mousse because it does not leave my hair with a crunchy feeling. It gives my hair texture and hold without the crunchy, uncomfortable touch which is definitely a good thing for my already damaged hair.
Bruno M.
Bruno M.
Orlando, FL

Oh my good Aussie is super good I used this product a lot people say the quality is not that good but I thing that are some other much worse so I think Aussie for people who don't care much about this will be good
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now