Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jael B.
Jael B.
Mebane, NC

Nice, light and smells great. My go-to when I need a carefree, beachy wave or something to help hold in some more serious curl.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Ok mousse, more crunchy hold than I like for a mousse. Smells good though. Just not my favorite, but I would use it in a pinch.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , Ontario

I don't use mouse ! So this is why I have it such a low star ! Aussie products are wonderful ! You can find them at Walmart! N
Annie F.
Annie F.

This product works really well with my curly hair without adding volume to my already voluminous hair and it smells great too!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler , ARIZONA

LOVE aussie products! their products smell so good and work very well for drugstore brands! I love their mousse, super bouncy.
Allie C.
Allie C.

I use this daily! I love how it smells and love that it leaves my hair feeling/ looking natural, instead of crunchy and gross!
Jacquelle H.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins, VA

I love Aussie. It is so perfect for my combination hair. It's very hard to shop for perfect products for my hair. It's amazing
Shayla s.
Shayla s.
Columbus, OH

Nice scent makes my hair soft and nice smelling .I love this i strongly recommend if you have trouble styling hair cheap too!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Corvallis, OR

I don't use a lot of mousse but this helps when I want my curls to last longer when I have to use a curling iron on my hair.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

I love aussie styling mousse especially when I'm in a rush and on the go and just throw some in my damp hair and bam I'm done.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now