BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kari S.
Northport , AL
I'm not a big mousse-user. My hair usually looks too greasy with mousse added, but this brand is very light!! Also, the smell-- AMAZING!! I can also find this product at very good prices usually! I love it!
Nicole C.
I thought this one was ok it definitely kept my hair styled all day I just didn't like how hard it made my hair but it was pretty cheap and I use it when I run out all the time it's one I would use regularly
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I love this mousse! It has a strong hold, but doesn't leave your hair feeling too crunchy. I have curly hair and I find it perfect for holding my curls and keeping them from not getting to frizzy. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Co N.
Richmond hill , GA
I always turn to Aussie when it comes to mousse ! It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I also like the smell but it isn't overpowering or overly noticeable. I wouldn't use too much at once but build the product up.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
It's alright, I don't hate this product but I'm not obsessed. At the end of the day, my hair is frizzy again and some of my curls loosen up. It's great for the first few hours but you need something better to last you through the day.
Kelsey D.
This product smells great!! It also does a great job of styling hair just the way you want it. On the flip side, however, it leaves hair feeling "crunchy" if too much is used or if it's left to "air dry."
Brittany H.
cowen
Holds wonderful and does not leave your hair with an oily film. All my criterias were met comparing to others this is by far the best. Holds all day, and your hair still looks like you've just done it. I wouldn't personally change a thing.
Anna B.
This sculpting mousse is great for shaping my curls and keep frizz at bay. The scent is amazing and price is very affordable. I prefer this mousse to most because it is very long lasting and curl defining.
Madison W.
Kent, OH
I used this mousse all the time when "scrunchy" hair was popular. It definitely worked in making the hair cripsy. Maybe I haven't used this type of product in a while, but I remember the foam being too much.
Laura R.
Frankfort , KY
Aussie smells so good! It holds my hair too which is a miracle because my hair is so fine that it typically just falls flat within an hour. I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells when I use Aussie!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.