Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I always get so many compliments on how good my hair smells and looks when I use Aussie Styling Mousse. Thank you Aussie.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Back when I used mousse, this was usually the one I would use. It does the job well, smells fine and is very affordable!
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
As all their products smell so good, their mousse feels so silky . I love try2their products as I know I'll be satisfied
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mousse but it weighs my hair down too much. I love other Aussie products but this one didn't work out for me
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Sometimes the curls don't hold throughout the day when I use this product. It's hit or miss but when it works it's nice.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
This is pretty heavy duty. Works really well but you have to be careful how much you use or else your hair gets crunchy.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Aussie styling products are good. I use mousse everyday and this seems to last. I've tried other brands that are better.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I don't use mousse often. I still have them same bottle from many years ago and it still work great at styling my hair.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?