BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dani G.
Dani G.
Oak Harbor, OH
I love all Aussie products! I use this product every time i do my hair, along with the hair spray and 3 minute miracle
Amber H.
Amber H.
This product smells great and leaves hair manageable, lightweight and looking fantastic! I would definitely buy again.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of this product, fragrance, and the quality. I think it is great and just perfect for me and my hair.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bowling Green
Its a great product and not very expensive smells really good gentle on hair doesn't leave hair scrunchy last all day
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Blandon, PA
This works perfectly with my hair. I have very thick and curly hair and it always seems to make my hair look perfect.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this forever! Lol it does a good job at maintaining my curls for those " I don't care about my hair " days lol
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
Simplemente me ecanta tanto como deja mi cabello y como huele, para mi uno de los mejores productos para el cabello.
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.
It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.