Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL

I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

I use this product after showering if I am in a hurry. It doesn't feel heavy in my hair or leave it looking greasy. It has a nice hold throughout the day. I can buy it at Walmart for pretty cheap, which is also a bonus.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Is good. It keeps my hair shinning and soft. It controls the volume. My hair is brown and curly and for this reason i use this product. Mi expectations were done and the product is effective for sure! I buy every month.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Louisville , KY

My hair is naturally wavy and this really gives me more of curl without doing a lot of effort. It's super affordable and found everywhere plus i love the smell of all Aussie products. I would definitely repurchase this.
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO

It's a good mouse as all products of this brand that I like and it is very affordable. My hair is black and very long! I always buy my products in Walmart and I strongly recommend for you test this product in your hair
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto

Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I like this brand a lot! It always smells so great! The chemicals in it aren't the best for you but they could be worse ! It is long lasting and has a great hold in my experience ! I would recommend giving it a try !
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Perris, CA

I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY

This is a great smelling mousse. I love using it in the summer when it gets humid. It helps to define my frizz into more tamed curls. It seems to work throughout the day. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.