Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

I first used this a few years ago and I really really liked it! however for some reason it's just not one of my top styling mousse's.
I like the way this mouse doesn't make my hair feel all crunchy when I use it. It keeps my hair soft but the style lasts thru the day
Dee L.
Dee L.
Laredo, Tx

This mousse is so light weight I love getting out of the shower and just towel dry my hair than put some of this incredible mouse on
Angela A.
Angela A.
Newbern, TN

Really good product. It works well with my hair texture. I have natural wavy hair and sometimes use this to make it look more curly.
Deana K.
Deana K.

Helps my naturally wavy hair hold curls & reduces the frizz!! Great smell too. I haven't found an Aussie product that I don't like!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This is one of my go to hair products with curly hair it helps keep the curls from frizzing my all time fave definality recommended
Tyrone B.
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA

This mousse works great. It holds my hair well without it being too stiff. It also has a pleasant smell, not too chemical smelling.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA

Easy to use, easy to spread in the hair. I use it with wet or dry hair and on myself or my 5 year old, to sculpt his 'sonic; hair.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

The smell of Aussie products are amazing! I however am not a huge fan of this mousse. I haven't had great success with any mousse.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL

I don't care for the smell, but it does the job very well. It's affordable. And works great. Keeps your hair in place all day long
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now