BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Apply right after the shower, and don't let your hair get too dry before applying, it met my expectations.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but doesn't last hat long in my super thick and long hair. Would work better on thinner hair.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not crazy about this mouse on my hair. I don't like how crunchy my hair is after using this product.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is what I use when I want to leave my hair curly, this moose smells so good. I highly recommend it.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
This mousse works very well when I'm trying to style my hair and have it stay in place throughout the day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse, smells so good and has fantastic hold! Easy to find in any store and very affordable.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aussie products and this is no different. Keeps my hair styled most of the day and smells good.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to give my hair a little curl when it's wet. I use it when I'm in a hurry! Smells great!
Emily F.
Emily F.
I used to use this stuff every day it works really well and gives your hair life plus it smells great!
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good but I have really straight hair so didn't do much for me, probably not the products fault
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.