Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto

Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I like this brand a lot! It always smells so great! The chemicals in it aren't the best for you but they could be worse ! It is long lasting and has a great hold in my experience ! I would recommend giving it a try !
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY

This is a great smelling mousse. I love using it in the summer when it gets humid. It helps to define my frizz into more tamed curls. It seems to work throughout the day. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Perris, CA

I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Christina D.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I'm not really a mousse fan, but this product is one I'll use anyways! It gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and keeps your hair looking great all day! It's also very easy to use, a little goes a long way!
Nena C.
Nena C.

Aussie has a good hold for my curls I love the smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I love the price it very affordable and it hold its shape very effective. Doesn't need any improvements highly recommend
Cierra F.
Cierra F.

This has been my favorite mousse for years. My hair is dark brown and wavy and this helps tame the frizz I get from the thickness of my hair too. This product is super effective and lasts forever. I highly recommend
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA

It's good you know, it's not expensive and I used a couple times but it can make my hair sticky in a bad way and the smell is not that great! But I'd recomend it if you don't mind the smell! I'd not buy it again tho
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

I love Aussie products however this product is not the strongest. When I purchased it I was under the impression it would almost freeze my hair. That did not happen but it made my hair look good in a different way.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

Love this stuff! It works wonders especially when you have no time to do your hair and can just run this through and go! It's not tough to wash out and you can go two days without washing it out and it still holds.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now