Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV

Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

I buy the Instant Freeze level and love it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it tames the frizz well. It holds the curl when blow dried with a diffuser attachment. I have repurchased several times.
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

Another Aussie product that my grandma uses. She loves her Aussie. She's very vain about her hair, it's super curly - tons of cute ringlets.
She knows what she's doing when it comes to her hair. :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI

I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Love this stuff. I usually use it at night after a shower before braiding my hair. That way when I undo the braids, I get some great waves! Plus, it smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I use this whenever I feel like adding extra volume and curl to my hair! But I love the smell of this mousse and how it dosen't make my hair feel extremely sticky after I put it one! My favorite!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX

I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL

The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

My favorite part about the Aussie brand is the smell of each product. They have a very distinct smell, and it is wonderful!
This mousse works well with my hair, wavy. Keeps it in place all day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now