Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jonna C.
Jonna C.
Windber, PA

Great hold at a great price, hair doesn't look frizzy either which is a plus! I would recommend this product to anyone with any hair type.
kaci o.
kaci o.

This stuff is really nice for if I need to have my hair a certain way for a competition or something. Helps hold decently and smells good
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Goes on well not sticky left my hair with lots of volume
and my curls lasted a long time, smell is also great.
over all product is great.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like to use this mousse on my wet hair and scrunching it between my fingers. It leaves a nice hold and it also has a nice smell to it.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I like this mousse a lot. It has a great scent and it really does add volume to my hair without weighting it down and making it crunchy.
Nora L.
Nora L.

When you want a soft touch, and flexible hold, this is what you reach for. It's definitely easier on the hair but a good product to use
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC

I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
ToniAnn F.
ToniAnn F.

This product smells amazing, but it is easy to use too much, which can leave my curls looking wet and crunchy for long periods of time!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Anaheim, CA

This helps keep my curls looking fabulous all day long strong hold even on a windy day. I would recommend this to girls with curly hair
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

I first used this a few years ago and I really really liked it! however for some reason it's just not one of my top styling mousse's.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now