BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This is a go to product for me for the last 15 years. I only have to apply once and it lasts all day! The scent is my favorite, I've come to be known for it. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't use mousse too much but when I do I always have this product around. My hair is color treated, frizzy and slightly damaged. It's highly effective, doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and tacky, and the smell is amazing!
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
This mousse smells great and gives my hair the extra volume I want. Since I have thick and long hair, getting volume is pretty difficult but when I apply this to my roots before blow drying my hair, it always gives me the lift I want. Great price too!
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I'm not really a mousse person but I got this one from a friend and tried it. Personally I really liked how it left my hair. I got a nice shine from it. I recommended this product because it's its really great and affordable.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
I love all of Aussie's products! Their mousse is amazing and holds well. It doesnt make my hair feel sticky or gross. Also when it dries it doesnt leave clumps of dry spots in my hair. I would recommend this.
Maddy M.
This mousse smells great! I used it for a while but it always left my hair feeling crunchy. It kept my curls in place but at the price of not having bouncy soft curls. I wouldn't go back to using it.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
i use this product daily! Since i have naturally curly hair i prefer something without volume so its perfect! My hair holds light weight curls all day long and i dont have to worry about it looking "crunchy".
Vanessa M.
I love Aussie mousse. It's one of my favorites . I use it when I want to keep my hair curly. It keeps my hair in place and helps it from getting frizzy and it doesn't create white residue. It smells amazing and it's affordable and easy to find.
Amber F.
Slidell, LA
Holds a curl very food, I can put this in my hair in the morning g and it won't get frizzy the entire day. I have semi corse hair, so it is hard to always find something that works. But I like this one a lot.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.