Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this brand before but now I'm a big fan of suave. This one is great it just doesn't hold so well too flexible
kristie s.
kristie s.
Franklin, PA
I use the sprunch moose and its one of the best products if your looking to scrunch your hair with out your hair being hard
Helen R.
Helen R.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Aussie products. The hold is nice and my hair still feels so soft when I use this, and it smells so good.
George S.
George S.
Fort White, FL
Love this product it works amazing on my hair am very happy with it and continue to buy , use it daily one of my favorites
Christy S.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I use this mousse to help make my hair curly. The smell is awesome . I would definitely recommend this mousse to everyone.

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I always get so many compliments on how good my hair smells and looks when I use Aussie Styling Mousse. Thank you Aussie.
Malana T.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Styling mousse does what it says it actually holds very well but like most mousse it makes hair crunchy but doesn't flake
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this mousse love that beautiful smell and love how it makes my hair look it brings back my wavy hair
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Oceanside, CA
This product gives your hair a lot of volume and makes it smell well! I was surprised at how well my hair kept its shape.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
As all their products smell so good, their mousse feels so silky . I love try2their products as I know I'll be satisfied
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.