Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
I love aussie styling mousse especially when I'm in a rush and on the go and just throw some in my damp hair and bam I'm done.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
It's s good brand. The one thing I don't like is that it weighs my hair down. I do like that it helps keep my hair in place.
kristie s.
kristie s.
Franklin, PA
I use the sprunch moose and its one of the best products if your looking to scrunch your hair with out your hair being hard
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I used to use this brand before but now I'm a big fan of suave. This one is great it just doesn't hold so well too flexible
Helen R.
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I really like the Aussie products. The hold is nice and my hair still feels so soft when I use this, and it smells so good.
George S.
George S.
Fort White, FL
Love this product it works amazing on my hair am very happy with it and continue to buy , use it daily one of my favorites
Christy S.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I use this mousse to help make my hair curly. The smell is awesome . I would definitely recommend this mousse to everyone.

Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Oceanside, CA
This product gives your hair a lot of volume and makes it smell well! I was surprised at how well my hair kept its shape.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I always get so many compliments on how good my hair smells and looks when I use Aussie Styling Mousse. Thank you Aussie.
Malana T.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Styling mousse does what it says it actually holds very well but like most mousse it makes hair crunchy but doesn't flake
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.