BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Allison P.
Allison P.
Sometimes the curls don't hold throughout the day when I use this product. It's hit or miss but when it works it's nice.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
This is pretty heavy duty. Works really well but you have to be careful how much you use or else your hair gets crunchy.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I don't use mousse often. I still have them same bottle from many years ago and it still work great at styling my hair.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to scrunch my hair. i have fine and super long hair and this mouse holds my waves and my hair style all day
Dani G.
Dani G.
Oak Harbor, OH
I love all Aussie products! I use this product every time i do my hair, along with the hair spray and 3 minute miracle
Amber H.
Amber H.
This product smells great and leaves hair manageable, lightweight and looking fantastic! I would definitely buy again.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of this product, fragrance, and the quality. I think it is great and just perfect for me and my hair.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bowling Green
Its a great product and not very expensive smells really good gentle on hair doesn't leave hair scrunchy last all day
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.