BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Renee C.
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Great styling product. Helps control and hold hairstyle. Easy to use and does not have an overpowering scent.
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.
I really don't use mouse for my hair except for when I run out of gel. But this does smell pretty damn good.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Milroy, PA
Smells amazing. Doesn't curl your hair that much but is good for subtle waves. Cheap price for decent product
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown
Doesn't leave hair feeling "crunchy". Hair still manageable. Don't have to use a lot of product at one time.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
Love this mousse it works great, it's long lasting, and the smell is great too! I definitely recommend this
Gary N.
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN
Gives my hair a nice amount of volume without causing it to curl up too much. I also really like the smell!
Charlotte Reese G.
Charlotte Reese G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie hair products have always been my favorite hair products. I love the scent and it is very affordable
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
I use this weekly!!! doesn't dry out my hair and gives the perfect curls! I use it with the curling spray!!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Greenwood, IN
Smells great! It's not sticky! My hair holds great all day! Doesn't take much to use it. Just a little dab.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.