Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Kailin T.
Kailin T.

My hair is naturally curly but sometimes I just need an extra "mmph" ya know? It's smells good also. With most brands mousse just sometimes leaves my hair looking crunchy and frizzy but this one has really been working for me
Neecole E.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA

I usually use this before I begin curling my hair because it really helps hold the curl and lets it fall out to nice waves! This doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy and stiff! Also smells REALLY good and is very affordable.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Bangor, ME

I have a hard time finding products to actually add any shape to my hair whatsoever, but this product worked so well for me! my hair is naturally straight and this mousse has enough hold to keep my hair looking great all day!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I used to really love this stuff- I used it almost daily and loved the results it gave me. After buying it again for the first time in awhile, I find that it really dries my hair out. Not very happy with this product anymore.
Destany D.
Destany D.
Midway, AR

Good product. I would recommend it. Smells nice and long lasting. I would buy this product again. It is effective. And it did meet my expectations. I would buy it again however there is room for improvements in this product.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA

This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA

Love it! I have curly hair so it's rear to find something that will leave my hair soft and touchable without making my hair go crazy, bit with this product I'm in love because it works on my hair so well I really recommend!
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA

This is ok to use for me sometimes. I randomly buy it when I can't get my regular brand. It makes my hands more sticky feeling than others. Not a favorite , but will make curls and works fine. I just don't like the residue.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Greenville, NC

My favorite thing about this product is the way it smells. It is effective but you do have to use a lot of product but it is one of the cheapest on the market so you get what you pay for. Yes I would buy this product again!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.