BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really works well! Has no problem keeping my hair in place! Works great on curly/ wavy hair.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this mousse it works so great with my hair I use every time I get out shower I love it
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never understood mousse. It makes my hair look crunchy. But idk if it would work for you.
JJ J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse smelled amazing. It held my curls in place without leaving them super crunchy.
Deven S.
Clinton, OK
My boyfriend uses this on his hair and it stays all day long! One of their best products !
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is awesome . It really gives my curls a nice bounces it also smells fabulous !
Jane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mousse. It's lightweight and smells great. Helps me keep the frizz down
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It's inexpensive, smells great and does exactly what it says it will do.
Mollie K.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Makes my hair feel so smooth still even though it is a styling mousse!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mousse!! It does not make your hair hard and crunch and it does not flake up
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?