Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used tons of Aussies products but ended up having a allergic reaction! The smell is amazing and they have a fantastic hold!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
This moose last me a long time. I have short hair and use this right after my shower. I have a wet hair look all day and love it.
Jael B.
Jael B.
Mebane, NC
Nice, light and smells great. My go-to when I need a carefree, beachy wave or something to help hold in some more serious curl.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE aussie products! their products smell so good and work very well for drugstore brands! I love their mousse, super bouncy.
Allie C.
Allie C.
I use this daily! I love how it smells and love that it leaves my hair feeling/ looking natural, instead of crunchy and gross!
Annie F.
Annie F.
This product works really well with my curly hair without adding volume to my already voluminous hair and it smells great too!
Shayla s.
Shayla s.
Columbus, OH
Nice scent makes my hair soft and nice smelling .I love this i strongly recommend if you have trouble styling hair cheap too!
erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love Aussie products! This gives my curls definition and hold but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. I also love the scent!
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's s good brand. The one thing I don't like is that it weighs my hair down. I do like that it helps keep my hair in place.
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Sisseton, SD
This product is not my favorite so I will only give it three stars. It makes my hair feel greasy and it looks a little flat.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?