BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cierra F.
This has been my favorite mousse for years. My hair is dark brown and wavy and this helps tame the frizz I get from the thickness of my hair too. This product is super effective and lasts forever. I highly recommend
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Aussie Styling Mousse works awesome. I most definitely met my expectations. It really works well. It keeps its hold for hours. It doesn't flake out. It is long lasting and holds strong the entire time. I think this is a great product for the price and I will purchase again. A little goes a long way.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm not really a mousse fan, but this product is one I'll use anyways! It gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and keeps your hair looking great all day! It's also very easy to use, a little goes a long way!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I really like Aussie mousse because it doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy like some brands. It smells great but doesn't last very long in my hair. Chicago weather is tough so I have good days or bad. This brand is totally inexpensive and you can find it literally anywhere!
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
It's good you know, it's not expensive and I used a couple times but it can make my hair sticky in a bad way and the smell is not that great! But I'd recomend it if you don't mind the smell! I'd not buy it again tho
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, Or
Aussie Styling Mousse works well and is affordable. Seems to last for a while when I use it. I don't typically use mousse very often but when I do I know I can use this and it will last. Would purchase again.
Bertha C.
I love putting mousse in my 2 day old hair when I don't feel like burning it. I've tried other mousses but they don't hold up as well as this one. It is quite affordable, and it smells awesome. It keeps all my hairs in place for a good amount of time.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like this mousse because it does not leave my hair with a crunchy feeling. It gives my hair texture and hold without the crunchy, uncomfortable touch which is definitely a good thing for my already damaged hair.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
When I used this product a few years back, it met my expectations! It made my hair have nice texture. It was a good price. Easy to work in my hair & gave it great volume as well. This product didnt have any fails.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This is a go to product for me for the last 15 years. I only have to apply once and it lasts all day! The scent is my favorite, I've come to be known for it. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.