Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Fredonia, NY

I basically only use this mousse- especially the version that has leave in conditioner in it. It leaves my hair soft and my waves really lovely and defined.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

I love this mousse. It holds my curls or whatever hairstyle I'm wearing perfectly. It smells really nice and is cheap. I usually purchase it from walmart.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.

Gives my hair a lot of volume. Holds my hair style all day and still allows my hair to be soft unlike many other mousses that make your hair really stiff.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Recently they stopped making this in the Chicago area. I think we bought every can we could find. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC

I like the Assuie styling mousse to create beach waves. I put this on after I shower and scrunch my hair. The curls stay all day and my hair smells good.
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Spokane, WA

Nice and light while still giving great volume! I tend to use more than I used to with the Herbal Essence, but I like the results better with Aussie.
Chandel D.
Chandel D.

I love this styling mousse! I use it every day and it holds my curls without looking like a have a lot of product in my hair! it also smells amazing!
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I don't really usr mousse but whenever i have on braids and i want to hold the curls from the braids i use this mousse and it keeps my curls in tact.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff , SC

This is probably my favorite drugstore styling mouse! It makes my hair curly and soft and it's not a sticky feeing and doesn't make my hair crunchy!
Sheila P.
Sheila P.

Fantastic styling mousse. All the Aussie products are good. It does exactly what I want it to do, not sticky,Gives me the results I want every time.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now