BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is very light and smells good. A little goes a long way and it had a gentle hold throughout the day.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a ton of mousse, but this is my very favorite, ever. Ever. It's excellent, and the only mousse I use!
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good! I like Aussie products. Good quality and easy to use. Gives my hair some extra volume that I need.
Shenerrica S.
Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
Keeps my curls perfect! Works well for frizzy hair and smells good. Very good product. You can find it locally.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son totally do his hair style with this mousse because it doesn't dry his hair or made to breaks of hid hair
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't seem to hold my hair well nor does it really take frizz and it's definitely too firm for my liking
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is what makes the price worth it because most mousse works well no matter what but this smells great
April W.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big mouse fan but i love the smell of aussie products. it always smells like grape and smells so good
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Great styling product. Helps control and hold hairstyle. Easy to use and does not have an overpowering scent.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for giving you the volume at the roots that I need. Easy to use, no filmy/greasy remanent in your hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.