Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

I used to use this everyday a couple years ago. I remember really liking it. The packaging is nice, and the mousse comes out easy. If you apply too much your hair will become oily. I might try it again soon.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Aussie is a great brand and their hair mousse works great! With the right amount it holds your hair and helps with nice curls and smells great! It doesn't leave it a gross sticky texture would deff buy again
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I love Aussie mousse! It smells great first off and it leaves my hair nice and curly just like I stepped out of the shower. It doesn't leave my hair hard or dry and it doesn't leave white residue on my hair.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Northport, AL

I'm not a big mousse-user. My hair usually looks too greasy with mousse added, but this brand is very light!! Also, the smell-- AMAZING!! I can also find this product at very good prices usually! I love it!
Randi F.
Randi F.
Olla, LA

I use this everyday and absolutely LOVE it! Keeps a great hold on my hair. I'm from the South, mix and humidity with my hair and it's a hot mess. This mousse helps keep my frizz down. Lol. Highly recommend!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love this stuff ! It reminds me of my grandma and I mean that in the best of ways . It brings me back to being a kid ! It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy or looking wet ! It keeps it styled .!! Awesome
April K.
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc

Love the way this mousse brings out my natural curls. Light weight and doesn't feel greasy at all. The scent is not to over powering either. Meet all my expectations. Definitely would recommend this mousse.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Flemingsburg, KY

One of my favorite styling mousse out there. Can never find one that is not full strength though. I like my waves to be loose and flow not like straw. Wish I knew where I could find the less strength ones.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA

I rarely use mousse but when I do, I want it to work well and hold my hair in place. When I have used this product, it does what I want, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel almost sticky afterwards.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This is definitely my go too mouse for any occasion. Whether your just having that off hair day, going out for a windy night on the town or want that perfect beach curl look. This baby has never failed me!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now