Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kansas City, MO

This mousse is better suited for finer, lighter (weight-wise) hair. My thick hair wasn't able to be tamed or altered by this stuff. Despite that, it's a clean-feeling product, and I enjoyed the texture and smell.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I knew I would love this as I love all their products. Great value for a great quality hair product. The scent lasts forever! Super effective in styling you hair and helping control frizz. Would highly recommend.
Gipsy R.
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN

Aussie is a product I've used and trusted for years. The mousse was exactly as I expected. It made my hair look great and smells clean, as always. I also didn't have to reapply it at anytime throughout the day.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

It smells great and it isn't sticky . It does the full of
Making my hair stay in place . It was everything I thought it would be . It's not expensive and works ! I purchased mine from Walmart , I recommend it .
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Love the smell and the working power of this. It holds the waves and curls in my hair without making it too stiff of noticeable of its it excited my expectations ! I would recommend it to anyone needing s mouse
Georgina Rose H.
Georgina Rose H.
Leeds, UK

smells great and easy to use product! Having long hair can be tricky sometimes but this is definitely long lasting and helps battle the problem! good value for money, couldn't fault this product really at all.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Florence, AL

This product is one of my go to products on a rainy day. I have thick hair & the Alabama heat don't help. it really holds & doesn't make my hair too hard. it smells really good as well but its slightly sticky.
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.

My hair is naturally wavy but sometimes I need that extra hold and curl boost. I love the smell of this mousse however it doesn't hold my hair super well. I do like that it doesn't make my hair crunchy though!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This mousse was okay, it makes your hair kind of hard when it's dry if you use too much and lets it get frizzy if you use too little, so I was disappointed with the results, I probably would not buy it again.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

i use this product daily! Since i have naturally curly hair i prefer something without volume so its perfect! My hair holds light weight curls all day long and i dont have to worry about it looking "crunchy".
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now