Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

I love any of the Aussie brands! Love the smell and it works great for styling or a little extra volume! Yes it's long lasting for the most part!
Kaylie J.
Kaylie J.
Monroe, OH

This really kept my curls in place all day and didn't dry my hair out and not to mention , this stuff smells amazing!! I highly recommend to all!
Laura J.
Laura J.

My mom has a short bob and has been using this to curl her hair for years and it never fails. Always makes her hair look great and lasts all day
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This is my go to mousse when I want my hair to curl or have beachy waves. Holds really well without weighing hair down or making it look gross.
Taraa M.
Taraa M.
Cobourg

This product works pretty good on my hair. I have thick wavy hair and it holds pretty good. i also "Scrunch" my hair with it and it works well.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA

Smells good and does what it needs to do for my hair. Aussie products work wonderful, I also use a deep Conditioner it makes your hair so soft.
Wandy P.
Wandy P.

My "go to" mousse. Smells amazing, not sticky, and gives my hair shine and a pretty decent hold. I pair this with my diffuser for extra volume.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN

This product is great for when I just want to let my hair air dry. It smells great and keeps my curls in place without being sticky or crunchy.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

Love using this for a quick style before running out the door and get an air dry but soft hold on my curls. no crunchy or stiff curls allowed!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now