Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Anna C.
Anna C.
Greenville, NC

My favorite thing about this product is the way it smells. It is effective but you do have to use a lot of product but it is one of the cheapest on the market so you get what you pay for. Yes I would buy this product again!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA

Love it! I have curly hair so it's rear to find something that will leave my hair soft and touchable without making my hair go crazy, bit with this product I'm in love because it works on my hair so well I really recommend!
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA

This is ok to use for me sometimes. I randomly buy it when I can't get my regular brand. It makes my hands more sticky feeling than others. Not a favorite , but will make curls and works fine. I just don't like the residue.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Olathe, KS

Haven't used this in a while. From what I remember it didn't really work for my hair because it was too thick. It worked well for my other friends when they wanted to hold their curls in, but other than that it smells good
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

I use this when I scrunch my hair and I love it ! It is very long lasting but it does kinda make my hair a little weird feeling ! The price is great and very affordable and would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA

This mousse has never dried my hair out or made it sticky unlike a lot of Luther mousses I have tried. It's only around 4 or 5 bucks here and it did everything I expected it to do. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK

I love the smell of Aussie products. That aloe will make me want to buy them over other brands. The Aussie Styling Mouse works well with shorter to mid length hair , mine is a bit too long to get any real styling to work.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

This is a good economical mousse. It's a little drying for my hair, but it is good to keep on hand for quick styling. Smells good and works great. I'd probably use it every 3 shampoos due to some dryness for my type hair.
Jada Y.
Jada Y.

Great product for defining your curls. Like most mousse you want to use lightly to avoid crunchy hair. I have thick curly hair and this works great after using Aussie moisture and 3-minute miracle shampoo and conditioner.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI

This product was okay but I wouldn't repurchase it. It left my hair feeling sort of dirty and sticky, and then leaves my hair hard and unnatural. I'd much rather use the L'Oréal mousse. I would not recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now