BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lauren B.
Abilene, TX
Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This smells so fresh and clean, my husband always tells me my hair smell good when I wear this! It does a good job keeping my hair in place and giving it the extra lift I need. With this product a little goes a long way!
Laura H.
I used to always have my hair naturally curly but it would sometimes appear frizzy and dry. So when I began to use this mouse I noticed it sculpting my curls more but also taking out the frizz and making it look healthy.
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN
i found a winner when i found this product not only was it lite on my hair which id brown and long but it was affordable and did not leave my hair gummy like other products have done in the past from using past products i see no need to change this product
Samantha B.
Wakefield, MA
It's a good mouse but not my favorite. It styled my hair the way I wanted it to but it would weigh my hair down and after a few hours my hair would look like I never put mouse in.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
This product was okay but I wouldn't repurchase it. It left my hair feeling sort of dirty and sticky, and then leaves my hair hard and unnatural. I'd much rather use the L'Oréal mousse. I would not recommend this product.
Rochelle L.
Waco, TX
Didnt like it best. Held for about 4 hours then hair begins to fall.

Smells GREATTTTT. Makes hands sticky when applying, but it curls right up with good scrunching
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love this moose want to curl my hair it does the job and does not make my hair hard like other moose do it is very long-lasting it last all day long about at my local store and I am a repeat buyer and I recommend this to anyone with any kind of hairstyle
Mikayla G.
I love the smell of all Aussie products. My only complaint about this is even with the max hold, it still does not hold as well as some of the other products. But for the price you can't say too much about the product
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO
It's a good mouse as all products of this brand that I like and it is very affordable. My hair is black and very long! I always buy my products in Walmart and I strongly recommend for you test this product in your hair
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.