Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I really like the way this product smells and it does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like some other products have in the past. However, it can leave your hair feeling heavy so less is usually more with this product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE

I love the smooth textures it gives my hair. Makes it shiny too. I used my first can and took about a month to last. I bought at Walmart for about 5.00. I would definitely recommend to others since I had such a great experience.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN

I really like this mousse! I have thick hair and I only use a one pump (only because I don't like having a lot of product in my hair) and apply it evenly through my hair! It makes my hair feel soft and it has a nice scent!
Lexie I.
Lexie I.

I love the smell of Aussie! I do like this mousse, but I am more of a hair cream person instead of mousse because I do not like the possibility of your hair getting crunchy due to my curly hair and having to use a lot of product
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

This mousse is great for thin hair like mine because it doesn't make it too greasy or stiff. I have naturally wavy hair and it really brings that out and doesn't get flat. I have bought this kind for awhile and I really like it!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

I like the way hairspray feels on my curls leaving them stiff so when I do decide to let my hair down I use aussie styling mousse. It's light but strong enough to hold curls throughout the day and has a pleasant soft fragrance.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.

I have frizzy hair so I go with the smoothing mousse to make my curls look defined and silly. I try to use very little at a time otherwise it can make my hair crunchy. I like it best when I use it in my wet hair to avoid crunch
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Francesville, IN

I buy this mousse every time I get a chance. I wear my hear "crunched" a lot and it's never let me down. The hold is magnificent. I have dyed burgundy hair and it is very thin. I feel like the smell could be a little stronger.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

This mousse is very easy to use and makes styling so much easier. It is very comparable to higher end products! It is effective and very affordable! I love the smell of this product. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.