BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Betsy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie Mousse is pretty good. Coming seed to some other brands, it's a little on the cheap side.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use my aunt's can of Aussie and it always worked pretty well on my hair. Added volume!
Nicole M.
Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Kaitlyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked great in my curly hair. It can be a bit heavy if you're not careful how much you use.
Ashley S.
portage , MI
It smells good, holds well to awhile! I haven't used it in many years since I cut my hair off.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great scent and adds hold and volume to all hair types without drying hair.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Aussie and all of their products. Smells so amazing. Super affordable and great quality!
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Aussie moose works very well. I would have to say that it is awesome. definitely worth trying
Nicole S.
great for when your hair could use a little hold more than hairspray. it met my expectations!
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for styling my curly hair. Has a great smell too. One of my favorite products to use
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?