Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

I really love this product. I love to put it in my hair after I get out of the shower, it really helps to enhance the natural wave I have in my hair. I have used many different types of mousse & this is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all & it smells great on top of it!! If you've never tried this product, then you're seriously missing out!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI

I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV

I love Aussie products not only because they smell so amazing but they are also very affordable and they work.  I like mousse because my hair is naturally curly  and I don't care for gel.  I like my curls to be soft and light instead of hard and crunchy.  Aussie leaves my hair soft and curly without weighing it down or looking like I use a lot of products in my hair.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Marion, NC

I love using Aussie Styling Mousse, not only because it works great but because it smells great!  My hair is very fine, but this gives it body & lets it hold at least a little style.  It is a good value for the price, especially with a coupon.  I also like it because it doesn't leave my hair stiff.  I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a mousse.
Christina G.
Christina G.

I really like how this mousse holds all day and well into the next day. I have tried several brands and keep coming back to this one. I apply this mousse on damp hair and use a diffuser to lock in my style to achieve really bouncy curls that aren't too crunchy. Adding too much product can definitely weigh your hair down though. Also love the way it smells!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Chasadey S.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN

Hands down, all time favorite styling mousse. I got a perm in my early teen years and was told to use hairspray, mousse or gel on it for styling purposes. I purchased the Aussie Styling Mousse, and its been the one I have always went back on. I have always used this product since then and will continue buying this product in the future! I love Aussie!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN

I've tried this product many times and I like it for what it is. I have naturally straight hair and my hair is not easily "scrunched". but when I do want to scrunch my hair I use this because it actually holds it in place and doesn't make it as crunchy as other products I have tried. definitely a great product for someone with naturally straight hair.
Emily
Emily

This is a great product that I would recommend to people who need to calm their hair. I have a lot of loose hairs that r too short to put in a ponytail and too long to leave as bangs. This product takes care of that. Even my 78 year old grandma uses this product. She does not go a day without using it. Its become part of her normal morning routine.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

This Aussie Styling Mousse is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is a good value for the price and works well on my thin wavy hair. Less is more with this product and I feel like it lasts a bit longer than a few other brands I've used. It does leave my hands sticky but that is expected with a mousse. The scent is also not bad.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now