Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Becca H.
Becca H.

I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
DAMASCUS, OR

This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
sarah m.
sarah m.

I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

I really love this product. I love to put it in my hair after I get out of the shower, it really helps to enhance the natural wave I have in my hair. I have used many different types of mousse & this is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all & it smells great on top of it!! If you've never tried this product, then you're seriously missing out!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI

I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this mousse it really holds my hair in place! I usually use it on two occasions either when my hair is wet I use it to crunch my hair and it lasts all day no frizz, and when I use heat in my hair I apply a small amount of product on my hand then distribute it evenly just lightly to my hair so I dont have baby hairs flying everywhere lol. Great value over all
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV

I love Aussie products not only because they smell so amazing but they are also very affordable and they work.  I like mousse because my hair is naturally curly  and I don't care for gel.  I like my curls to be soft and light instead of hard and crunchy.  Aussie leaves my hair soft and curly without weighing it down or looking like I use a lot of products in my hair.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Hoboken, NJ

I used to use Aussie products all the time but I haven't in a few years. I was looking for a new mousse to use and decided to go with Aussie. I'm not a huge fan of this product as it leaves my hair super oily. It holds my styling well which is great but I hate the oils they leave behind. Based on that I wouldn't recommend if you already have oily hair.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.