BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL
I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA
Great hair product. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become freezy when I don't put the right products to it (like if I hadnt put anything) but with this mousse my curls are held in place. I tend to buy it when its on discount, and definitely recommend it.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This product works. It not only works well on human hair, but on synthetic hair as well (wigs, weaves, hair pieces, etc.) i would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great hold throughout the day who does not like hair spray. Awesome alternative and affordable.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
I normally don't stay with a certain brand of mousse but with this brand I continuously get it over and over because of how good it works. It holds and defines my curls and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaky when it dries like most mousses do. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product initially. It is very affordable and it smells really good. It looks the same as other styling mousse, however after this product dried, even the lightest formula, made my curls hard and crunchy. I would prefer it to make loosed curls that were more manageable.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.