BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy using this mouse when I'm i want my hair to last after using a curling iron. typically my curls fall instantly but when I use this mousse it helps my hair look as good at night as when i curled them. Also when i want a simply look aussie provides great texture to my hair.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This product works. It not only works well on human hair, but on synthetic hair as well (wigs, weaves, hair pieces, etc.) i would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great hold throughout the day who does not like hair spray. Awesome alternative and affordable.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Aussie and I love how this mousse with stood the day and my hair kept its form with the help. But Aussie is really expensive and I've found other brands work just as well. If you love Aussie then go for this because it works wonders but it is just too expensive for me
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
Not really fan. I have purchased a few times. The product always seems to get empty and watery pretty quick when it should be putting out a fluffy texture. It's decent for the price, but there are a few other products you can try in the same price range. It does smell good.
Jennifer T.
I liked the nice clean scent. Easy to find...at most drug stores and target. Little bit of a learning curve trying to figure out how much product to dispense, but it is very light. Hair didn't feel greasy and I was able to skip a day before my next wash. Reasonably priced.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL
I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so I'm not normally a fan of Aussie products. However...I received this in the mail the other day and I actually like it! I didn't have to use any of my hair oils after my shower, just this mousse before hair drying. It kept my curl, and gave me volume and smoothness!
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent and texture of this mousse. The mousse dissolves quickly into the hair, and it didn't leave a sticky residue. The hold is good, and it even stays strong in the Texas humidity. The price is very reasonable, it smells great, and my hair looks good all day.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.