Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Lejla C.
Lejla C.
I use this on my "lazy" days when I wash my hair but don't want to do anything with it. My hair is super thick so it can be a hassle to work with. I apply a lot of this product to get the look I want, which I guess is the main downside I see with it. It doesn't look frozen or leave residue, which is always a plus.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Recife , Pe
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster, but the opinions are my own.

I towel dried my hair and did my makeup before applying (my hair retains so much water) so my hair was damp but not soaking wet. I used about three pumps and flipped my hair upside down to apply from roots to tips before drying
veronica b.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
Really great mousse I received free for a review it keeps your curls frizz free without making your hair hard. It also smells great like cherries. I would Def recommend still like Sussies free shampoo and mousse but this would be great to use for a important night where you want your hair to hold and stay nice

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
This works well enough! I feel like my hair is less frizzy when I use it directly after showering then let my hair air dry. I also feel like my pillow messes up my hair less if I sleep on it went when I use the mousse. I don't use it a ton, but I will likely buy this again when I run out of my current bottle.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Semmes, AL
I have very fine, flat, lifeless hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse for adding volume and curls to my dull, lifeless locks! It's doesn't leave me hair sticky or "crispy" like some other mousse brands can. It also smells amazing! This is one of my favorite styling products and it's very budget friendly.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA
Great hair product. I have curly hair and I'm always fighting with it because it tends to become freezy when I don't put the right products to it (like if I hadnt put anything) but with this mousse my curls are held in place. I tend to buy it when its on discount, and definitely recommend it.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mousse free from influenster and I loved it! I already love Aussie to begin with ..& this product definitely did not disappoint. I used this for my roller sets on my hair and every time I did my hair turned out looking great! It has a great hold and smell to it as well :)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.