BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Kim L.
I use this when I scrunch my hair. It seems to add just the right amount of waviness and holds all day. To me this works much better than some of the other brands. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair - fine, thin, coloured.
Stil my fave - and periodically I try other brands, including high-end salon brands.
This Mousse is light, smells fantastic and gives realistic, non fuzzy volume. It does not make my hair look dry and leaves a natural shine.
Many mousses just seem to frizz out each hair too much and I'm left with dry looking frizzed-a bit volume - poofyer hair, but not healthy or natural looking.
Not sure how some reviewers are using it (or how much) but it definitely doesn't leave my hair sticky.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I've used tons of different mousse products as I'm a big fan of the "natural" look, which means just letting my hair air dry overnight and then taming my mane with mousse and styling gels/creams in the morning. I've never tried a mousse for a blowout or volume while blow drying, only to tame and de-frizz and define my loose curls/waves. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold. My hair wasn't super frizzy by the end of the day which is nice! This does make your hair slightly "crunchy", but that's ok with me.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
el is awesome. I use it when my hair is wet and style it with my blow dryer and a round brush. It produces the perfect amount of volume. The one thing that I will say (which is my fault, not the products) is when you're using it, use the appropriate amount and make sure that you rub your hands together so it covers your entire hand. I say this because what I found was the very ends of my hair were slightly crunchy after using it. I did get it out by my straightener steaming it off, but just make sure that you use the right amount and that it goes on evenly (my hair is a bob, short in the back, collarbone length in the front, save of a dime is more than enough.)
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Naturally, I have very textured hair. I am half white/a bunch of different "white" nationalities and half Filipino. So I have very thick, course, naturally dark, curly hair. After lots of bleaching and chemical treatments to keep my hair straight, it is very hard for my hair to hold any style, and if I live it natural it looks super frizzy and unkept. This mouse smells amazing first off, like every Aussie product and kept my curls looking sleek and frizz free all day! I didn't use it much for the hold just more to keep the frizz to a minimum and it did that perfectly! And it did not make my hair crispy or crunchy!
Megan L.
San Antonio
I want to live this product but I can't and maybe it's because I don't quite know how to use it. I feel like I'm using this product at the wrong time (wet vs dry) or in the wrong way- do I let it air dry or blow dry with a diffuser?? Either way, I like that it helps keep some frizz at bay, but leaves my hair feeling a little crunchy. Plus I wish it would do a little better at keeping my ends together. I usually end up with so many little frizzy strands at the ends that it turns into a crunchy, frizzy mess.
Rafaela M.
The aussie mousse comes in a great amount so for me it gave super hard enough the product, I usually use a few times in the month and I am very satisfied. Not to mention that he fulfills what he promises, I just step on my wet hair a little and it creates really beautiful waves. The consistency of the musse is like a foam is very practical the application just shake, I like a lot, the fragrance is sweet and very nice, here in Brazil the products of the Aussie line are expensive but are easy to find. Finally I conclude that it is note 10 for the product works very well.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
My hair is thin, naturally wavy and gets dried out easily, I've tried pretty much everything in terms of shampoos and conditioners, but nothing really made my hair glossy or soft. So I tried this mousse, and my hair feels good. And I don't get split ends as often as I used to. I rated the value just as Average, because the can it comes in is so little. I have to put it in my hair every day, so I go through a lot of it. But overall, my hair couldn't live without it...I couldn't live without it! :)
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.