BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nikki G.
Smithfield, KY
I don't use this very often, because it does seem a little heavy when added to the hair. However, it does give it a nice curl when added to wet hair, that doesn't turn out to be too crunchy. The smell is amazing but even one day's use results in a bit of build up.
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
This is a pretty good product, especially for the price. I like that it keeps my frizz down, without the weight. It gives me Tousled waves that are really manageable! Would repurchase this product.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
I'm not one who styles my hair very often really but I have always loved Aussie so yes I love it when I do use it! My hair doesn't feel crunchy and it doesn't leave a bad residue on my hair either, oh and I like the smell 😄
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love this product! Aussie is a great smelling, high quality product that works great for everything I need it for. It is a great value as well. It is an effective option when compared to others in it's price point and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Haven't used this in a while. From what I remember it didn't really work for my hair because it was too thick. It worked well for my other friends when they wanted to hold their curls in, but other than that it smells good
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I knew I would love this as I love all their products. Great value for a great quality hair product. The scent lasts forever! Super effective in styling you hair and helping control frizz. Would highly recommend.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
The price is fine for the amount you are getting. I have natural curl to my hair so I use this to hold it in all day. At times my hair would feel hard or sticky (which wasn't fun) so I don't use this as often as just misting some oil in my hair to calm to frizz.
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
My favorite thing about this product is the way it smells. It is effective but you do have to use a lot of product but it is one of the cheapest on the market so you get what you pay for. Yes I would buy this product again!
Samantha B.
Wakefield, MA
It's a good mouse but not my favorite. It styled my hair the way I wanted it to but it would weigh my hair down and after a few hours my hair would look like I never put mouse in.
Suzanne S.
Columbia, SC
Since I have curly hair, I tend to use a lot of mousse in my hair and it works gear every time!! Compared to others I have used it doesn't leave my hair crunchy as most do and it also smells good and leaves my hair soft.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.