Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Lugoff, SC

This is probably my favorite drugstore styling mouse! It makes my hair curly and soft and it's not a sticky feeing and doesn't make my hair crunchy!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH

This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Love this item, use it every morning after I get out of the shower - love the little curl I can get from it when I put it in my hair and mess it up
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Bel Aire, KS

Works well to style my hair. It sticks and lasts really well all day. It keeps my hair from moving a lot, and keeps it looking great all day long.
Summer P.
Summer P.

I personally don't find the smell pleasant. The product it's self isn't too bad. It holds my hair all day. It does look flakey after awhile though
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Knoxville, TN

Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Annie H.
Annie H.

It's a great mousse when you need mousse. It's great when I'm styling my sons hair or mine and want to keep our hair slick or his curls in place.
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR

This is good if you like styling mouse my hair is really thin so i don't like using that much product AT ALL :( this would be best for thick hair
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

AUssie is the only styling products I use! I love how the don't damage my hair and they smell amazing! They are also cheaper than other products!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now