BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie styling products are good. I use mousse everyday and this seems to last. I've tried other brands that are better.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As all their products smell so good, their mousse feels so silky . I love try2their products as I know I'll be satisfied
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mousse but it weighs my hair down too much. I love other Aussie products but this one didn't work out for me
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Back when I used mousse, this was usually the one I would use. It does the job well, smells fine and is very affordable!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I don't use mousse often. I still have them same bottle from many years ago and it still work great at styling my hair.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to scrunch my hair. i have fine and super long hair and this mouse holds my waves and my hair style all day
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of this product, fragrance, and the quality. I think it is great and just perfect for me and my hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.