BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
ToniAnn F.
ToniAnn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing, but it is easy to use too much, which can leave my curls looking wet and crunchy for long periods of time!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Anaheim, CA
This helps keep my curls looking fabulous all day long strong hold even on a windy day. I would recommend this to girls with curly hair
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mouse but t is a little stiff. It makes hair hard if you use a little too much. I love the scent of all there products
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used this a few years ago and I really really liked it! however for some reason it's just not one of my top styling mousse's.
Dee L.
Dee L.
Laredo, Tx
This mousse is so light weight I love getting out of the shower and just towel dry my hair than put some of this incredible mouse on
Tyrone B.
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse works great. It holds my hair well without it being too stiff. It also has a pleasant smell, not too chemical smelling.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, easy to spread in the hair. I use it with wet or dry hair and on myself or my 5 year old, to sculpt his 'sonic; hair.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used tons of Aussies products but ended up having a allergic reaction! The smell is amazing and they have a fantastic hold!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of Aussie products are amazing! I however am not a huge fan of this mousse. I haven't had great success with any mousse.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.