Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Nour M.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI

It's alright, I don't hate this product but I'm not obsessed. At the end of the day, my hair is frizzy again and some of my curls loosen up. It's great for the first few hours but you need something better to last you through the day.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA

This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA

I am not a huge fan of mousse, but this product does do the job. my hair is straight but I can make it wavy with some mousse and hair spray although I don't do it very often. I love products that smell good, and this is one of them!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.

I've used this on several occasions. The price point is great, plus convenient since you can get it at a drugstore. I don't mind the smell either. I do feel as though if used too often it could cause build up and drying of the hair.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Hernando, MS

I love the hold on this mousse and how it helps me get the style I want for my hair. I use it for a scrunched up look and I have used it for curling my hair to help hold the curl. I have absolutely no complaints about this product.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT

This is a good basic mousse. I don't use mousse a lot but I used this product when my hair was permed and it was effective in holding the curl without making my hair too crunchy. I recommend it if you're looking for a quick mousse!
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.

Great mousse, it works great for curly hair, it can make the hair crispy though so be careful using to much. A little goes a long way and then hitting your hair with some heat after applying the mouse helps soften it up even more.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I really like the way this product smells and it does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like some other products have in the past. However, it can leave your hair feeling heavy so less is usually more with this product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wilmington

I love the smooth textures it gives my hair. Makes it shiny too. I used my first can and took about a month to last. I bought at Walmart for about 5.00. I would definitely recommend to others since I had such a great experience.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now