BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Marrina F.
Fresno
This product smells really good.
i like how i use this moouse it don't dry
out or weigh my hair down
Carly H.
Spring creek, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is a great brand, I love using this styling mousse when I'm going for a scrunched hair look.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. Gives your hair body volume. Can gice u thT styled look or the messy look just As well
Brittany C.
Good mousse even for my child. No residue and u çan even brush ur hair if u decide it didn't work.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. Doesn't hold up like other brands. Price is good. In this case, you get what you pay for.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I love this mousse! I especially love how this mousse smells. It smells so amazing. I recommend it
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Loved the smell I had used this when I permed my hair! It doesn't leave a film in your hair either
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. perfect for everyday use. isn't too thick of greasy. Love what it does for my roots.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY
Best mousse I've tried doesn't leave your hair hard and lifeless. Makes my curls soft and bouncy.
Nicole M.
Leaves my hair feeling great. Does not leave it with the crunchy feeling. Rocks my look all day.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.