Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I used to use this in high school, nothing special here but I feel like it does the job when making my curls not too crunchy but last hours.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
Covington, LA
I have very curly hair and I like to buy this product to help add dimension to my curls. I have to use separate product to help with frizz.
Heather F.
Heather F.
The Aussie Styling Mousse is a must have item in your haircare product stock. It smells amazing, and I like the look that it gives my hair.
Brittne D.
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
I absolutely LOVE Aussie Styling Mousse! I like to use this and just a little of Aussie Sprunch hairspray to create a cute beach wave look.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it smells good and it's not so strong that the hair looks weird but definitely does keep curly hair looking good and last a long time
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Goes on well not sticky left my hair with lots of volume
and my curls lasted a long time, smell is also great.
over all product is great.
kaci o.
kaci o.
This stuff is really nice for if I need to have my hair a certain way for a competition or something. Helps hold decently and smells good
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this mousse on my wet hair and scrunching it between my fingers. It leaves a nice hold and it also has a nice smell to it.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mousse a lot. It has a great scent and it really does add volume to my hair without weighting it down and making it crunchy.
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.