Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY

I love this mousse! All of Aussie's products smell so amazing and not only that but this product does great for when I want to scrunch my hair. I love it because it doesn't leave it feeling rough or crispy but it feels and looks great!
Nour M.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI

It's alright, I don't hate this product but I'm not obsessed. At the end of the day, my hair is frizzy again and some of my curls loosen up. It's great for the first few hours but you need something better to last you through the day.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Aussie puts out some great hair care products and this one is no exception! I have naturally thick and wavy light brunette hair. This was a great syling product that was very effective in adding volume to my hair. It smells great too!
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX

I received this in a Voxbox about a year ago and I continue to purchase it. The hold is perfect for my wave hair. Even though I have thick and wavy kind of hair this mouse is able to smooth my frizzies and hold a wave when I braid it.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA

I love using this moose on my daughters hair when we go out. It doesn't feel damaging and leaves her curls looking perfect! It has a great scent to it that isn't too strong. The price is right around the same price of any other moose
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA

This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.

I've used this on several occasions. The price point is great, plus convenient since you can get it at a drugstore. I don't mind the smell either. I do feel as though if used too often it could cause build up and drying of the hair.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA

I am not a huge fan of mousse, but this product does do the job. my hair is straight but I can make it wavy with some mousse and hair spray although I don't do it very often. I love products that smell good, and this is one of them!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT

This is a good basic mousse. I don't use mousse a lot but I used this product when my hair was permed and it was effective in holding the curl without making my hair too crunchy. I recommend it if you're looking for a quick mousse!
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now