Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Macie D.
Macie D.
London

Loved this mousse, gave me the finish I wanted everytime. Easy use and also smells great which is always a touch. The mousse is drying which is the only downfall as I have quite thin hair.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA

Works well! & it smells fantastic!!!! Great to throw in your hair real quick when you don't have time to dry your hair. Quick & easy solution to tame your hair when you are short on time.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Astoria, OR

I use this on my son's thick hair and it holds it the whole day. It is the first product that is not hair glue that worked on styling his hair. It is easy to wash out unlike the hair glue
Beckah G.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA

I love this ! it makes my hair so nice and last very long! i come out of the shower and then i style my hair and put aussie and it makes my hair so full of volume and nice and lastes long
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
North york, Ontario

I use this when I get out of the shower, just to add a little bit of curls to my hair. Unlike the curling iron it ives your small curls when you scrunch your damp hair with this product.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN

This is great for providing extra hold for my straight hair and it helps with volume. You don't need too much or it can get crunchy. It's a great price and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

I always get tempted by Aussie products by their claims and there prices but every time I go for it I end up with something that is okay but nothing more. this mousse was no exception.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

This is a great general product to have around as far as mousse goes. I always find that it works just wonderfully with my curls which tend to be better defined when I use this mousse.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

This moose makes your hair soft and manageable. It let's you style your hair the way you want it styled. Smells amazing too. I can make curls, or make my hair straight with this moose.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now