BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I don't use mousse often. I still have them same bottle from many years ago and it still work great at styling my hair.
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to scrunch my hair. i have fine and super long hair and this mouse holds my waves and my hair style all day
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of this product, fragrance, and the quality. I think it is great and just perfect for me and my hair.
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.
It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product was okay but if I didn't blow dry my hair felt sticky and weighed down.it worked fine when I dried it.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for years to volumizing my roots and waves. It smells great and is affordable. Great product!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This styling mousse is great to use during the hot, humid, summer months. Your hair will look great and not stiff.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.