BY AUSSIE #55 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Alicia M.
This mousse is great for thin hair like mine because it doesn't make it too greasy or stiff. I have naturally wavy hair and it really brings that out and doesn't get flat. I have bought this kind for awhile and I really like it!
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mousse! I have thick hair and I only use a one pump (only because I don't like having a lot of product in my hair) and apply it evenly through my hair! It makes my hair feel soft and it has a nice scent!
Jodie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have frizzy hair so I go with the smoothing mousse to make my curls look defined and silly. I try to use very little at a time otherwise it can make my hair crunchy. I like it best when I use it in my wet hair to avoid crunch
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely natural curly hair. It will freeze if I don't use a product. This product is not bad. I put it in I scrunch it a few times as it dries. No frizz and the curls stay where I want them. And the cost of this product is not bad
Destany D.
Midway, AR
Good product. I would recommend it. Smells nice and long lasting. I would buy this product again. It is effective. And it did meet my expectations. I would buy it again however there is room for improvements in this product.
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
This is a pretty good product, especially for the price. I like that it keeps my frizz down, without the weight. It gives me Tousled waves that are really manageable! Would repurchase this product.
Kailin T.
North Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally curly but sometimes I just need an extra "mmph" ya know? It's smells good also. With most brands mousse just sometimes leaves my hair looking crunchy and frizzy but this one has really been working for me
Nikki G.
Smithfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this very often, because it does seem a little heavy when added to the hair. However, it does give it a nice curl when added to wet hair, that doesn't turn out to be too crunchy. The smell is amazing but even one day's use results in a bit of build up.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is fine for the amount you are getting. I have natural curl to my hair so I use this to hold it in all day. At times my hair would feel hard or sticky (which wasn't fun) so I don't use this as often as just misting some oil in my hair to calm to frizz.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?