Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.

I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN

Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH

My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dallas, TX

My fav! It really holds and it smells nice too. Will never use another mousse again. It held up for a long time and when I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.

I love this mousse for making the perfect waves in my hair after a shower. I towel dry my hair and let it air dry for a few minutes then apply the mousse to damp hair. It works like a charm!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles, LA

This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO

This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Chantal D.
Chantal D.
ontario,canada

Aussie is one of my go to hair care brands. It always has a good quality product for a great price. This mousse holds well without making your hair too crunchy and has a great fresh scent.
Macie D.
Macie D.
London

Loved this mousse, gave me the finish I wanted everytime. Easy use and also smells great which is always a touch. The mousse is drying which is the only downfall as I have quite thin hair.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now