Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any of the Aussie brands! Love the smell and it works great for styling or a little extra volume! Yes it's long lasting for the most part!
Annie H.
Annie H.
It's a great mousse when you need mousse. It's great when I'm styling my sons hair or mine and want to keep our hair slick or his curls in place.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has a short bob and has been using this to curl her hair for years and it never fails. Always makes her hair look great and lasts all day
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mousse when I want my hair to curl or have beachy waves. Holds really well without weighing hair down or making it look gross.
Wandy P.
Wandy P.
My "go to" mousse. Smells amazing, not sticky, and gives my hair shine and a pretty decent hold. I pair this with my diffuser for extra volume.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA
Smells good and does what it needs to do for my hair. Aussie products work wonderful, I also use a deep Conditioner it makes your hair so soft.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for a quick style before running out the door and get an air dry but soft hold on my curls. no crunchy or stiff curls allowed!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need to have a quick sassy style, to go out for the evening, my go-to hair product is the relatively inexpensive Aussie Styling Mousse
Tori Z.
Tori Z.
Bryant, AR
Great for my hair❤️ Works for all hair types hold in place and is great!ita good for all hair length especially for long thick hair like mine
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.