BY AUSSIE #38 in Hair Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Mikayla G.
I love the smell of all Aussie products. My only complaint about this is even with the max hold, it still does not hold as well as some of the other products. But for the price you can't say too much about the product
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It's a good mouse as all products of this brand that I like and it is very affordable. My hair is black and very long! I always buy my products in Walmart and I strongly recommend for you test this product in your hair
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love this moose want to curl my hair it does the job and does not make my hair hard like other moose do it is very long-lasting it last all day long about at my local store and I am a repeat buyer and I recommend this to anyone with any kind of hairstyle
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I really like Aussie mousse because it doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy like some brands. It smells great but doesn't last very long in my hair. Chicago weather is tough so I have good days or bad. This brand is totally inexpensive and you can find it literally anywhere!
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Aussie Styling Mousse works awesome. I most definitely met my expectations. It really works well. It keeps its hold for hours. It doesn't flake out. It is long lasting and holds strong the entire time. I think this is a great product for the price and I will purchase again. A little goes a long way.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm not really a mousse fan, but this product is one I'll use anyways! It gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and keeps your hair looking great all day! It's also very easy to use, a little goes a long way!
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's good you know, it's not expensive and I used a couple times but it can make my hair sticky in a bad way and the smell is not that great! But I'd recomend it if you don't mind the smell! I'd not buy it again tho
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, Or
Aussie Styling Mousse works well and is affordable. Seems to last for a while when I use it. I don't typically use mousse very often but when I do I know I can use this and it will last. Would purchase again.
Bertha C.
I love putting mousse in my 2 day old hair when I don't feel like burning it. I've tried other mousses but they don't hold up as well as this one. It is quite affordable, and it smells awesome. It keeps all my hairs in place for a good amount of time.
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like this mousse because it does not leave my hair with a crunchy feeling. It gives my hair texture and hold without the crunchy, uncomfortable touch which is definitely a good thing for my already damaged hair.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.