Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
cowen

Holds wonderful and does not leave your hair with an oily film. All my criterias were met comparing to others this is by far the best. Holds all day, and your hair still looks like you've just done it. I wouldn't personally change a thing.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI

Me and my mayn't love this product. Aussie product alway have the most amazing smell and always guarantees satisfaction. I love all Aussie products you.l can find there products at almost any department store so if you havnt tried I would
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA

This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
brianna c.
brianna c.

I barely use moose, but when I do, this is my go to. I've never had any problems with it and it's super effective for me. I have really frizzy and puffy hair and this works like a charm. I will always keep coming back to this product lol
Co N.
Co N.
Burlington, NC

I always turn to Aussie when it comes to mousse ! It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I also like the smell but it isn't overpowering or overly noticeable. I wouldn't use too much at once but build the product up.
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky

I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

Good for My curls when I get them with The Iron! Keeps My curls for very long time intact! Highly recommended! Meet My expectations and it worth The money! Good value! Hope that keeps My frizz a little longer but nothing to worry about.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY

I love this mousse! All of Aussie's products smell so amazing and not only that but this product does great for when I want to scrunch my hair. I love it because it doesn't leave it feeling rough or crispy but it feels and looks great!
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now