Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Terri G.
Terri G.

this is one of the best mousses I've tried. it keeps the curls in or keeps your hair in place. you don't have to use a lot of it to get the style you are aiming for.
binx b.
binx b.

I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Angela H.
Angela H.

This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Toni S.
Toni S.

I love this mousse! Compared to some of my other favorite mousse brands this has to be one of my favorites! It defines my curly hair really good! I love Aussie! :)
Hope R.
Hope R.
Alpena, MI

I highly recommend this moose I have fine hair that tangles easily and this product is great for scrunching my hair is mostly straight but this stuff holds great!
Erica S.
Erica S.

I love all the Aussie products. They smell amazing, work very well with my fine hair and not pricey at all. I would highly recommend Aussie brand and this mousse
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Auburn hills, MI

Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY

I'm obsessed with the signature Aussie smell of this mousse. However, it doesn't do much to control my frizz so I really only use it on sunny, low humidity days.
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI

Awesome for wet hair if you want it scrunched and styled. I used it all the time when I don't want to deal with my frizzy hair especially if its raining outside.
Shelly V.
Shelly V.

I absolutely am in love with this mousse. I've never really been a hair product kind of girl but this stuff tamed the frizz and allowed me to wear my hair down.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now