BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I am a fan of the Aussie Styling Mousse. I have extremely curly hair and this mousse gives my curls hold without making them too stiff.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used this a few years ago and I really really liked it! however for some reason it's just not one of my top styling mousse's.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mouse but t is a little stiff. It makes hair hard if you use a little too much. I love the scent of all there products
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, easy to spread in the hair. I use it with wet or dry hair and on myself or my 5 year old, to sculpt his 'sonic; hair.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care for the smell, but it does the job very well. It's affordable. And works great. Keeps your hair in place all day long
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used tons of Aussies products but ended up having a allergic reaction! The smell is amazing and they have a fantastic hold!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of Aussie products are amazing! I however am not a huge fan of this mousse. I haven't had great success with any mousse.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
This moose last me a long time. I have short hair and use this right after my shower. I have a wet hair look all day and love it.
Jael B.
Jael B.
Mebane, NC
Nice, light and smells great. My go-to when I need a carefree, beachy wave or something to help hold in some more serious curl.
erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love Aussie products! This gives my curls definition and hold but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. I also love the scent!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.