Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#6 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Co N.
Co N.
Burlington, NC

I always turn to Aussie when it comes to mousse ! It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I also like the smell but it isn't overpowering or overly noticeable. I wouldn't use too much at once but build the product up.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

Good for My curls when I get them with The Iron! Keeps My curls for very long time intact! Highly recommended! Meet My expectations and it worth The money! Good value! Hope that keeps My frizz a little longer but nothing to worry about.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky

I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi

I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY

I love this mousse! All of Aussie's products smell so amazing and not only that but this product does great for when I want to scrunch my hair. I love it because it doesn't leave it feeling rough or crispy but it feels and looks great!
Nour M.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI

It's alright, I don't hate this product but I'm not obsessed. At the end of the day, my hair is frizzy again and some of my curls loosen up. It's great for the first few hours but you need something better to last you through the day.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Aussie puts out some great hair care products and this one is no exception! I have naturally thick and wavy light brunette hair. This was a great syling product that was very effective in adding volume to my hair. It smells great too!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Roanoke, VA

This product is great to get a strong hold that lasts a long time. It doesn't take a lot of product to get desired look as well. Only issue is the packaging. Tends to break easily and it makes it hard to get mousse out of the bottle.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now