Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Spokane, WA
Nice and light while still giving great volume! I tend to use more than I used to with the Herbal Essence, but I like the results better with Aussie.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I don't really usr mousse but whenever i have on braids and i want to hold the curls from the braids i use this mousse and it keeps my curls in tact.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH
This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Summer P.
Summer P.
I personally don't find the smell pleasant. The product it's self isn't too bad. It holds my hair all day. It does look flakey after awhile though
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Knoxville, TN
Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Bel Aire, KS
Works well to style my hair. It sticks and lasts really well all day. It keeps my hair from moving a lot, and keeps it looking great all day long.
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR
This is good if you like styling mouse my hair is really thin so i don't like using that much product AT ALL :( this would be best for thick hair
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I love any of the Aussie brands! Love the smell and it works great for styling or a little extra volume! Yes it's long lasting for the most part!
Kaylie J.
Kaylie J.
Monroe, OH
This really kept my curls in place all day and didn't dry my hair out and not to mention , this stuff smells amazing!! I highly recommend to all!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.