Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV

Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Windsor, Vermont

This is a pretty good product, especially for the price. I like that it keeps my frizz down, without the weight. It gives me Tousled waves that are really manageable! Would repurchase this product.
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

Another Aussie product that my grandma uses. She loves her Aussie. She's very vain about her hair, it's super curly - tons of cute ringlets.
She knows what she's doing when it comes to her hair. :)
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

I buy the Instant Freeze level and love it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it tames the frizz well. It holds the curl when blow dried with a diffuser attachment. I have repurchased several times.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI

I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL

The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX

I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

Great product!! I love the Aussie line, I don't know just something about the scent and the way the products work for my hair completes me❤ decently priced and can find the products anywhere!
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL

This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now