Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

Great smell, nice packaging. Good price for the quality. I would for sure but this again. It keeps hair in place but not with that crunchy feeling left that most mousse products leave hair feeling like. 5/5 would recommend the someone else!!!
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL

I love this mousse! It has a strong hold, but doesn't leave your hair feeling too crunchy. I have curly hair and I find it perfect for holding my curls and keeping them from not getting to frizzy. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Karli B.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

This stuff makes your hair stay in place and it smells amazing. It's a good buy for the price. I would recommend this product to others. And I picked mine up at my local Walmart. I will most likely be buying this product again in the future.
Emily D.
Emily D.

I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I have tried this mousse but it didn't work out for me it was very disappointing that it was not what I was hoping for! But having said that I love Aussie products I have used their shampoos and conditioners, and was very happy with them 👍🏼
Lauren Amber G.
Lauren Amber G.
San Antonio , Tx

I have a. Inch of baby hairs to hold down and this does the job for me, also my scalp is very sensitive and I break out with dandruff if I use a wrong product but this doesn't happen for me. I must have a bottle of this mousse at all times.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
cowen

Holds wonderful and does not leave your hair with an oily film. All my criterias were met comparing to others this is by far the best. Holds all day, and your hair still looks like you've just done it. I wouldn't personally change a thing.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky

I have extremely natural curly hair. It will freeze if I don't use a product. This product is not bad. I put it in I scrunch it a few times as it dries. No frizz and the curls stay where I want them. And the cost of this product is not bad
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.