Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Shelly V.
Shelly V.
I absolutely am in love with this mousse. I've never really been a hair product kind of girl but this stuff tamed the frizz and allowed me to wear my hair down.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
I used to use Mousse and I loved this one. I liked it more than any other brands out there. It lasts and didn't break my scalp out like any of the other brands.
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Aussie products have the best smell. which is why I continue to use this brand. However, I'm not convinced the products are really living up to their standard.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
I used to use this in middle school. It makes your hair feel a little crunchy, which I don't like. It smells good but I don't like how it makes my hair feel.
Kris B.
Kris B.
Clinton, TN
Love the smell of Aussie...it makes my hair hold but not look like I have glue in it. It is the right amount of hold and adds volume. Try it you will love it
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Clifton Spgs, NY
I basically only use this mousse- especially the version that has leave in conditioner in it. It leaves my hair soft and my waves really lovely and defined.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA
I love this mousse. It holds my curls or whatever hairstyle I'm wearing perfectly. It smells really nice and is cheap. I usually purchase it from walmart.
Anna-Marie W.
Anna-Marie W.
Gives my hair a lot of volume. Holds my hair style all day and still allows my hair to be soft unlike many other mousses that make your hair really stiff.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Recently they stopped making this in the Chicago area. I think we bought every can we could find. If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?