BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Aussie is a good brand at the price point. I do like the conditioning factor to their products. The smell is pleasant and overall this product gives my hair volume and control. Although I may not buy this particular product again I do like the spray leave in conditioner by this company.
Lauren Amber G.
I have a. Inch of baby hairs to hold down and this does the job for me, also my scalp is very sensitive and I break out with dandruff if I use a wrong product but this doesn't happen for me. I must have a bottle of this mousse at all times.
Stephanie A.
I have tried this mousse but it didn't work out for me it was very disappointing that it was not what I was hoping for! But having said that I love Aussie products I have used their shampoos and conditioners, and was very happy with them 👍🏼
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
This product gives my hair hold without the stiffness that other products give. Irs affordable and lasts a long time it doesn't take much to get that perfect hair all day long
Hannah G.
S Daytona, FL
I started using this product about a month ago! I put it in my hair straight from the shower! It has a great scent and smooth texture! I have long hair and it holds my waves for hours! It is very decently priced! And my husband loves the smell! He can smell it from a mile away lol
Jamie L.
This stuff makes your hair stay in place and it smells amazing. It's a good buy for the price. I would recommend this product to others. And I picked mine up at my local Walmart. I will most likely be buying this product again in the future.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
I love the way this product smells. i can usually find the product on sale or for a very affordable price, which is great. i think it is compares to other brands and smells better than most of them too!! i have thick color-treated (blonde highlights) hair and it works great for me.
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
I received this in a Voxbox about a year ago and I continue to purchase it. The hold is perfect for my wave hair. Even though I have thick and wavy kind of hair this mouse is able to smooth my frizzies and hold a wave when I braid it.
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
I like to mix this mousse with my gel to give me a little better hold with less frizz. It's always hard to find a product to stick with when you have curly hair and I always find myself coming back to this one. Great price for the quality.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
I've used this while styling my curls after curling iron use. It didn't feel crunchy and it smelled AMAZING, but it didn't seem to hold as long as other products I've tried
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.