Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Murphy B.
Murphy B.
Pittsburgh, PA

A small amount of this product goes a long way! I've used alternative products and felt my hair always had a sticky texture. Not with this product. My hair stays in place and doesn't frizz through the day.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This is definitely my go too mouse for any occasion. Whether your just having that off hair day, going out for a windy night on the town or want that perfect beach curl look. This baby has never failed me!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Again I love the way Aussie products smell and how well they work. This is a good mousse to use to help style your hair without making it stiff and untouchable. I have a lot of very fine hair and love it.
brooke m.
brooke m.

the best styling mousse i've ever had. it styles my hair jus the way i want it. it's super long lasting as well and very effective. it has good value and not too pricey. i definitely recommend to others
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

It is okay it doesn't hold for to long well not for me at lease I have normal hair so it's not thick or light. It has a nice scent something reasonable and bar able . I think a strong product would help
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH

Ugh seriously have been using this product for years ever since my curly hair was manageable I could throw this moose in my hair and it would hold my curls so well it looked like I curled my hair lo l
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Panama City Beach, FL

This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Maddy M.
Maddy M.

This mousse smells great! I used it for a while but it always left my hair feeling crunchy. It kept my curls in place but at the price of not having bouncy soft curls. I wouldn't go back to using it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now