Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA

This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA

This is ok to use for me sometimes. I randomly buy it when I can't get my regular brand. It makes my hands more sticky feeling than others. Not a favorite , but will make curls and works fine. I just don't like the residue.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

Love it! I have curly hair so it's rear to find something that will leave my hair soft and touchable without making my hair go crazy, bit with this product I'm in love because it works on my hair so well I really recommend!
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, Ontario

A decent mousse. I found I had a hard time balancing too little and too much product. I liked the scent and if I managed to use just enough, I liked the results, but often I found I ended up with sort of greasy crunchy hair
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

I use this when I scrunch my hair and I love it ! It is very long lasting but it does kinda make my hair a little weird feeling ! The price is great and very affordable and would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Tatum W.
Tatum W.

I love this mousse- it works great for my hair which is on the thicker/naturally wavy side. It holds all day when I apply it, and I don't typically have to use too much. Considering the affordable price, I would buy again.
Jada Y.
Jada Y.

Great product for defining your curls. Like most mousse you want to use lightly to avoid crunchy hair. I have thick curly hair and this works great after using Aussie moisture and 3-minute miracle shampoo and conditioner.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI

This product was okay but I wouldn't repurchase it. It left my hair feeling sort of dirty and sticky, and then leaves my hair hard and unnatural. I'd much rather use the L'Oréal mousse. I would not recommend this product.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

This is a good economical mousse. It's a little drying for my hair, but it is good to keep on hand for quick styling. Smells good and works great. I'd probably use it every 3 shampoos due to some dryness for my type hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now