Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Venice, FL

I can't sing praises to Aussie enough, I mean, this mouse holds-- and we'll for that matter. Plus my hair isn't crinkly an hard after. It last all day, and smells incredible too. I love the price point and will always use Aussie-- tried and true.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach, CA

I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

I love Aussie mousse. It's one of my favorites . I use it when I want to keep my hair curly. It keeps my hair in place and helps it from getting frizzy and it doesn't create white residue. It smells amazing and it's affordable and easy to find.
courtney L.
courtney L.

A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de

I will not use any other mouse ever since I have used this! It works wonders on my curly hair! It never lets me down when I use it and does exactly what I want to my hair. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day! I usually buy once a month.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park , Ca

I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Voorhees, NJ

LOVE this product. Smells amazing, doesn't leave my hair "crunchy" or hard and keeps my hair the way I like it. I have thick, brown, curly hair and this stuff holds like a champ. Very affordable and lasts longer than any other mouse I've used.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL

I love this mousse! It has a strong hold, but doesn't leave your hair feeling too crunchy. I have curly hair and I find it perfect for holding my curls and keeping them from not getting to frizzy. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Karli B.
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my absolute favorite Aussie product! My hair is curly with a tendency to frizz. I often look for products that I can put in and let my hair air dry. This is one of those products. I have recommended this to others and would buy again!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.