Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

It's okay as a mousse. I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair. It didn't give my hair a "strong" hold like the package claims. Plus it made my roots a little too puffy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

One of the only brands of mousse I'll use! I've been using this since I was 16 and haven't went back to anything since. I love this one! Does it's job and stays all-day
Cheri W.
Cheri W.

I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, Tx

Love the way this smells. Easy to use not super sticky and works so good will for sure be buying this again and again. Not super expensive and can find almost anywhere
Paola K.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT

I have straight hair, but sometimes after I wash I like to see a little change in loo.k I use the styling Mousse to get some texture and some curls for a carefree day!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

The tried and true basic mousse, I know there are a lot of different brands/mousses that offer fancy schmancy "hard as rock" or "wet look" but the OG is the way to go
Terri G.
Terri G.

this is one of the best mousses I've tried. it keeps the curls in or keeps your hair in place. you don't have to use a lot of it to get the style you are aiming for.
binx b.
binx b.

I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Angela H.
Angela H.

This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Toni S.
Toni S.

I love this mousse! Compared to some of my other favorite mousse brands this has to be one of my favorites! It defines my curly hair really good! I love Aussie! :)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now