Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Bertha C.
Bertha C.

I love putting mousse in my 2 day old hair when I don't feel like burning it. I've tried other mousses but they don't hold up as well as this one. It is quite affordable, and it smells awesome. It keeps all my hairs in place for a good amount of time.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

This mousse smells great and gives my hair the extra volume I want. Since I have thick and long hair, getting volume is pretty difficult but when I apply this to my roots before blow drying my hair, it always gives me the lift I want. Great price too!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.

If I ever use mousse, this is my go to! I love Aussie products because they're so affordable! Smells amazing. The three minute miracle deep conditioning treatment has also been one of my favorite products for literally years! It's a must have.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN

I really enjoy all Aussie products! When I use a mousse this is the one I usually go for because it actually holds my hair, last all day, and doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I also like that it doesn't leave any white or flaky residue in my hair.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Works good on African American hair with braids. Doesn't really flake up and still gives a shine. All not to heavy as well so doesn't feel like you have a pound of product in hair. I am African American keep in mind so I've never used it regularly.
Adalea B.
Adalea B.
Williamsport, PA

I use this when I style my hair and want volume. I'll use it to scrunch my hair or before I put a braid in/after to help hold the curl. It's inexpensive and I don't spend enough on haircare or use it frequently enough to invest in expensive brands.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Philomath, OR

This mousse was amazing in my hair. It didn't leave it extremely crunchy however it held all day long. It was very effective on my hair which is hard because I have thin and straight hair. This is one of my favorite brands compared to many others.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach, CA

I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now