Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Guthrie, OK

I use this regularly for my fine hair to give it volume. It works great all day long , but never gets clumpy, sticky or thick feeling. I love that it never looks stiff or fake.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Bristol, CT

Another great product light weight, doesn't make my hair feel heavy or sticky like some products. Volume doesn't last as long as I would like but great product none the less.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.
Cedar Grove, TN

Great smell and does not leave a build up in your hair. Easy to wash out in the shower without a build up effect when you are done washing your hair like most products leave.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

You never forget the smell of Aussie products and I especially love the smell of this moves. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but when I do it is always almost Aussie
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

Another great product from Aussie. Aussie is so ridiculously affordable. This mousse provides volume without making my hair feel like plastic. It even holds up in humidity.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.

I use this every time I straighten my hair. Put it in my hair while it's still damp, let it air dry or if I'm in a rush I will blow dry. Seems to help my hair stay straight.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA

This is very inexpensive, and does its job sort of well. However, there is a very distinctive smell that all Aussie products have. Some may find it pleasant, but I do not.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ottawa

Love this product. Smells amazing. Lasts for hours without residue build up. Light weight. Hair still has movement without frizz. Definitely worth buying. Recommend to all
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now