BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Works good on African American hair with braids. Doesn't really flake up and still gives a shine. All not to heavy as well so doesn't feel like you have a pound of product in hair. I am African American keep in mind so I've never used it regularly.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really enjoy all Aussie products! When I use a mousse this is the one I usually go for because it actually holds my hair, last all day, and doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I also like that it doesn't leave any white or flaky residue in my hair.
Ashton S.
If I ever use mousse, this is my go to! I love Aussie products because they're so affordable! Smells amazing. The three minute miracle deep conditioning treatment has also been one of my favorite products for literally years! It's a must have.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I can't sing praises to Aussie enough, I mean, this mouse holds-- and we'll for that matter. Plus my hair isn't crinkly an hard after. It last all day, and smells incredible too. I love the price point and will always use Aussie-- tried and true.
Melissa B.
This moose makes your hair soft and manageable. It let's you style your hair the way you want it styled. Smells amazing too. I can make curls, or make my hair straight with this moose.
Veronica C.
Miami springs , FL
i love the smell of aussie products and it lasts all day. the styling mousse is very effective in giving my hair volume without weighing it down or getting frizzy. probably one of the most effective brands I've tried and the pricing is great.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
This mousse makes my curly hair so soft and natural looking. You wouldn't really even know i had product in my hair. My husband can still run his fingers through my hair with this in, and as you ladies with curly hair know, that is usually a no no! Give this a try! I promise you will love it!
Sophie S.
This works but can sometimes work too well. It gets really sticky and clumpy in my hair. It also causes strands of hair to stick together. Any time I use this product my hair always looks greasy and dirty. It barely works how it's supposed to.  oops!
Adalea B.
Mill Hall, PA
I use this when I style my hair and want volume. I'll use it to scrunch my hair or before I put a braid in/after to help hold the curl. It's inexpensive and I don't spend enough on haircare or use it frequently enough to invest in expensive brands.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
LOVE this product. Smells amazing, doesn't leave my hair "crunchy" or hard and keeps my hair the way I like it. I have thick, brown, curly hair and this stuff holds like a champ. Very affordable and lasts longer than any other mouse I've used.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.