Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

Great product! We use it to style my daughters hair. It keeps everything in control and gives her hair a natural look. She has wavy/curly hair. This product works just as well as the higher end styling products. I would buy again.
Alicia  M.
Alicia M.
Moline, IL

This mousse is great for thin hair like mine because it doesn't make it too greasy or stuff. I have naturally wavy hair and it really brings that out and doesn't get flat. I have bought this kind for awhile and I really like it!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

I like the way hairspray feels on my curls leaving them stiff so when I do decide to let my hair down I use aussie styling mousse. It's light but strong enough to hold curls throughout the day and has a pleasant soft fragrance.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

This mousse didn't really ever do anything for me. My hair doesn't really agree with mousse. I would try to use it to scrunch my hair and nothing really happen. It didn't have much hold in my opinion. It's super cheap though.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I used to really love this stuff- I used it almost daily and loved the results it gave me. After buying it again for the first time in awhile, I find that it really dries my hair out. Not very happy with this product anymore.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Bangor, ME

I have a hard time finding products to actually add any shape to my hair whatsoever, but this product worked so well for me! my hair is naturally straight and this mousse has enough hold to keep my hair looking great all day!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA

This mousse is perfect.
It smells lovely and it's not super sticky so my hair doesn't end up feeling like twigs.
It's lasts pretty much all day/night as long.
I think it's just as good as some of the better brands out there!
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA

This is ok to use for me sometimes. I randomly buy it when I can't get my regular brand. It makes my hands more sticky feeling than others. Not a favorite , but will make curls and works fine. I just don't like the residue.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

Love it! I have curly hair so it's rear to find something that will leave my hair soft and touchable without making my hair go crazy, bit with this product I'm in love because it works on my hair so well I really recommend!
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, Ontario

A decent mousse. I found I had a hard time balancing too little and too much product. I liked the scent and if I managed to use just enough, I liked the results, but often I found I ended up with sort of greasy crunchy hair
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now