BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Paola K.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT
I have straight hair, but sometimes after I wash I like to see a little change in loo.k I use the styling Mousse to get some texture and some curls for a carefree day!
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
The tried and true basic mousse, I know there are a lot of different brands/mousses that offer fancy schmancy "hard as rock" or "wet look" but the OG is the way to go
binx b.
binx b.
I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Angela H.
Angela H.
This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Hope R.
Hope R.
Alpena, MI
I highly recommend this moose I have fine hair that tangles easily and this product is great for scrunching my hair is mostly straight but this stuff holds great!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with the signature Aussie smell of this mousse. However, it doesn't do much to control my frizz so I really only use it on sunny, low humidity days.
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
Awesome for wet hair if you want it scrunched and styled. I used it all the time when I don't want to deal with my frizzy hair especially if its raining outside.
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Aussie products. They smell amazing, work very well with my fine hair and not pricey at all. I would highly recommend Aussie brand and this mousse
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.