BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AUssie is the only styling products I use! I love how the don't damage my hair and they smell amazing! They are also cheaper than other products!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for when you want a little texture in your hair. I just put a small amount and run it thru my hair and it leaves it looking wavy and thick!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any of the Aussie brands! Love the smell and it works great for styling or a little extra volume! Yes it's long lasting for the most part!
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good if you like styling mouse my hair is really thin so i don't like using that much product AT ALL :( this would be best for thick hair
Annie H.
Annie H.
It's a great mousse when you need mousse. It's great when I'm styling my sons hair or mine and want to keep our hair slick or his curls in place.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has a short bob and has been using this to curl her hair for years and it never fails. Always makes her hair look great and lasts all day
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mousse when I want my hair to curl or have beachy waves. Holds really well without weighing hair down or making it look gross.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for a quick style before running out the door and get an air dry but soft hold on my curls. no crunchy or stiff curls allowed!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need to have a quick sassy style, to go out for the evening, my go-to hair product is the relatively inexpensive Aussie Styling Mousse
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.