BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
This works pretty well for my son's hair. It doesn't hold for all day wear because he usually messes it up before then.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to scrunch my hair. i have fine and super long hair and this mouse holds my waves and my hair style all day
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mousse! Use this product when I get out of shower to crunch my hair!! And it's not hard gives me soft curls
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product.... The smell is great but it leaves your hair super sticky and leaves residue on your hair.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product was okay but if I didn't blow dry my hair felt sticky and weighed down.it worked fine when I dried it.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I can sometimes use this to make my hair keep curls longer! It works but my hair doesn't hold curl for long at all!
Kaleen K.
It works pretty good. The smell is amazing. It's nit my favorite styling product bit it definitely holds curl well.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for years to volumizing my roots and waves. It smells great and is affordable. Great product!
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Lovely!!!! The best mousse product out. Perfect hold and wonderful when keeping a style. Helps hair easy to manage
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?