BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX
Love all the Aussie products. They have a great scent and leaves my hair with flexibility that last all day. I like to combine it with the sprunch spray. Like the fact it doesn't leave my hair sticky. I would most definitely continue to use this product
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Misty S.
This stuff is amazing! Smells like none other and keeps my hair frizz free and manageable. Lasts all day long and working in the medical field I need something that is long lasting!! This is the best product for a penny pincher who likes to look good!
Cassandra M.
Scarborough, ON
Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Jordyn M.
This stuff is amazing at keeping my hair together and lasts forever! It takes my wavy curls and has a nice scent. However, sometimes the texture is too "crunchy" for my taste and needs to be brushed out. Overall, it's an affordable and effective buy!
Anna T.
Cullowhee, NC
I love aussie products! They are affordable, they smell fantastic, and they work on a variety of hair types! I haven't moussed my hair in a while, but when I do, Aussie is the brand I go for!  It's super effective, and gives my hair the perfect look!
Cortnie L.
Middle River, MD
This was one of the first mousses I tried about 20 years ago when my cousin gave me my first perm. I absolutely love the fruity scent & it's not that pricey. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it can make my hair a little "crunchy". But its still one of my tried & true go to's.
Ashton S.
If I ever use mousse, this is my go to! I love Aussie products because they're so affordable! Smells amazing. The three minute miracle deep conditioning treatment has also been one of my favorite products for literally years! It's a must have.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really enjoy all Aussie products! When I use a mousse this is the one I usually go for because it actually holds my hair, last all day, and doesn't make my hair too crunchy. I also like that it doesn't leave any white or flaky residue in my hair.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I've used this before when I wore my hair down and just wanted to add some curl after a shower. It works pretty well but sometimes it did give me that overly crunchy feel which I'm not a fan of. It's definitely better than some others I've tried though.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.