BY AUSSIE #37 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lisa h.
It's s good brand. The one thing I don't like is that it weighs my hair down. I do like that it helps keep my hair in place.
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I really like the Aussie products. The hold is nice and my hair still feels so soft when I use this, and it smells so good.
yesenia c.
I used to use this brand before but now I'm a big fan of suave. This one is great it just doesn't hold so well too flexible
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Styling mousse does what it says it actually holds very well but like most mousse it makes hair crunchy but doesn't flake
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I am so in love with this mousse love that beautiful smell and love how it makes my hair look it brings back my wavy hair
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Back when I used mousse, this was usually the one I would use. It does the job well, smells fine and is very affordable!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Aussie styling products are good. I use mousse everyday and this seems to last. I've tried other brands that are better.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
As all their products smell so good, their mousse feels so silky . I love try2their products as I know I'll be satisfied
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Really good mousse but it weighs my hair down too much. I love other Aussie products but this one didn't work out for me
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I have some of these in my room they last very long you don't have to put too much in your hair to have the best result.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.