Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
Misty S.
Misty S.

This stuff is amazing! Smells like none other and keeps my hair frizz free and manageable. Lasts all day long and working in the medical field I need something that is long lasting!! This is the best product for a penny pincher who likes to look good!
Bertha C.
Bertha C.

I love putting mousse in my 2 day old hair when I don't feel like burning it. I've tried other mousses but they don't hold up as well as this one. It is quite affordable, and it smells awesome. It keeps all my hairs in place for a good amount of time.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

This mousse smells great and gives my hair the extra volume I want. Since I have thick and long hair, getting volume is pretty difficult but when I apply this to my roots before blow drying my hair, it always gives me the lift I want. Great price too!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.

If I ever use mousse, this is my go to! I love Aussie products because they're so affordable! Smells amazing. The three minute miracle deep conditioning treatment has also been one of my favorite products for literally years! It's a must have.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Works good on African American hair with braids. Doesn't really flake up and still gives a shine. All not to heavy as well so doesn't feel like you have a pound of product in hair. I am African American keep in mind so I've never used it regularly.
Adalea B.
Adalea B.
Williamsport, PA

I use this when I style my hair and want volume. I'll use it to scrunch my hair or before I put a braid in/after to help hold the curl. It's inexpensive and I don't spend enough on haircare or use it frequently enough to invest in expensive brands.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now