Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
yadkinville

I have to be very careful when using this because even just a little bit too much and my hair will get crunchy. For a few days after using this product I will have some build up on my hair and typically have to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of that.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

This works but can sometimes work too well. It gets really sticky and clumpy in my hair. It also causes strands of hair to stick together. Any time I use this product my hair always looks greasy and dirty. It barely works how it's supposed to.  oops!
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Port Orchard, WA

I do enjoy the aussie styling mousse but yet it makes my hair frizz quite a lot after a while and makes me curls get all gross and tangly instead of being small ringlets like normal but yet i love the smell and packaging that it comes in. It's pretty good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA

This is one of my all-time favorite Mousses! I have used it forever, it's very affordable, it smells wonderful, and the formula is great for the styling strength I prefer. I like that they have different strength options so I am not stuck with hard hair!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX

Love all the Aussie products. They have a great scent and leaves my hair with flexibility that last all day. I like to combine it with the sprunch spray. Like the fact it doesn't leave my hair sticky. I would most definitely continue to use this product
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

This aussie styling Mousse smells great. It does such a nice job with hair that my husband started stealing some from me. The mousse wears lightly and it works well. I will say that although I do not use the product daily I would definitely recommend.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, Ga

This mousse smells great and gives my hair the extra volume I want. Since I have thick and long hair, getting volume is pretty difficult but when I apply this to my roots before blow drying my hair, it always gives me the lift I want. Great price too!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.