Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
yessenia  l.
yessenia l.
Cutler Bay, FL

It does give me some volume and it keeps my curls and waves in tact I give this a four out of five because it's a good product but I wish it would be more flexible instead of crunchy
Monica T.
Monica T.
Chicago

Light and airy. It's great for running out of the shower and just running it through. My complaint would be that it doesn't hold throughout the day--watch out for humidity especially
Tara G.
Tara G.
Phenix City, AL

This is a great product. I use it when I don't have time to blow dry my hair. Since its naturally wavy it just needs product to help it stay put. This is great and lasts me all day.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA

I love this mouse it actually works great when I style my hair and it holds, I love this product , the smell is great also and takes the frizz away, I highly recommend this product
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This was a nice mousse. I am not an expert of hair products and I hardly use any. I did notice it helped me style my hair. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't use hair products.
Tasi S.
Tasi S.
Bonney Lake, WA

Good product it is easily distributed throughout the hair and gives my hair lots of volume! Also smells good which is a plus. Is good to use to scrunch hair and make beachy waves!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

I am Obsessed not only that but I am in love with this mousse it does not leave my curls crunchy its great leaves my curls soft and flexible and non freeze loved this product !
Anna M.
Anna M.
Guthrie, OK

I use this regularly for my fine hair to give it volume. It works great all day long , but never gets clumpy, sticky or thick feeling. I love that it never looks stiff or fake.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.

When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now